HGD Guillaume and HGD Stéphanie, Current Events 3: May 2014 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posts speculating on a possible pregnancy have been removed.

Last edited:
Article on the visit with a picture. Not sure if the picture is old or new

^^ I think it was 16 to 21 of November. Today's was the last day.

This has been a very busy time for Gui and Stephanie. They are definitely raising their profile in the Grand Duchy.;)

Wonderful photos at the Bazar. Stephanie looks very happy and at home.

Lovely images! Stephanie looks great, and like she was enjoying herself.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

The article says that a musical piece has been composed in honor of HGD Stephanie called "La Marche Princesse Stephanie" and that the Luxembourg Orchestra performed it for the first time, in her presence.

What an honor, and a lovely tribute to her. Maybe we will begin to see more confidence from her and a willingness to come out of the shell she sometimes seems to be in.

Last edited:
What an great tribute to Stephanie. She's a wonderful addition to the Luxembourg family!

The article says that a musical piece has been composed in honor of HGD Stephanie called "La Marche Princesse Stephanie" and that the Luxembourg Orchestra performed it for the first time, in her presence.

What an honor, and a lovely tribute to her. Maybe we will begin to see more confidence from her and a willingness to come out of the shell she sometimes seems to be in.

That is a very nice tribute to Stephanie. It says a great deal about how the public feels about her.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom