HGD Guillaume and HGD Stéphanie, Current Events 3: May 2014 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I LOVE these pictures! Stephanie looks flawless!

Oh how I love that first one w/Guillaume laughing. Wouldn't you love to know was said just then ? :D

Gorgeous, gorgeous photos!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Absolutely lovely pictures!

Photoshopped. This is too much.

Photoshopped. This is too much.

They are, but all official Royal photographs are photoshopped now, some more than others. I'm afraid it's the wave of the future.:sad:

Still, these new photos are simply beautiful, imo.

Last edited:
I love it when the European royals take these official pictures. I wish the British royals did this stuff more often.

Stephanie is beautiful. The photoshop was too much but the pictures looked great. Love seeing pictures of Guillaume and Stephanie.

I thought the entire GDF was at their holiday retreat in the South of France, but Guillaume is carrying out responsibilities in the capital. Where is Stephanie?

Also wanted to know where's Stephanie?

Guillaume and Stephanie were interviewed by France2 for a documentary about Gui's great-grandmother, Grand Duchess Charlotte.

Luxarazzi

Yes, I saw all four parts. It's excellent. I was happy to see Stephanie included and participating in a discussion about her husband's great-grandmother. My French is not that good, but at some moment something was said about the Lannoy's in relation to the late President Roosevelt. Are the Lannoy's somehow related to Roosevelt? Also, my French is good enough to understand that the late Grand Duchess Charlotte was a close friend of Roosevelt. Am I correct, however, did they say at some point that Roosevelt's ancestors may have been Luxembourgish and that's why there was such an affinity between Charlotte and Roosevelt? By the way, Charlotte was amazing. I had no idea that she was in her youth such an attractive woman, so tall, poised and dignified, and what I would call elegance personified.

Guillaume and Stephanie were interviewed by France2 for a documentary about Gui's great-grandmother, Grand Duchess Charlotte.

Luxarazzi

What a wonderfull documentary, and what an exceptionnal lady. She was uknown to me, but she should have been an uniquev personnality, full of intelligence, caracter, class, beauty and royal posture.
GD Henry has a striking ressemblance with his granmother and inherited her beauty, she could be his mother.
I admired also Stephanie, a pefectly classy Lady, I'm sure she will make a great Grand Duchess.

Sweet couple. It's always a treat to see them...thanks!:)

Stephanie looked particularly lovely at this event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom