HGD Guillaume and HGD Stéphanie, Current Events 2: October 2012 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think she is becoming prettier and prettier !!!!

How wonderful & lucky you,were there big crowds to greet the royal couple?

I was surprised at the number of people, there were more than for the visit of the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess last year. I overheard many people saying that friends or relatives would come to join them for the evening festivities so I think that even more were out and about for the tattoo.

There's a video about the visit in Weilburg here: Hoher Besuch weilt in Weilburg - Region Limburg-Weilburg - mittelhessen.de

I was surprised at the number of people, there were more than for the visit of the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess last year.
Probable "fresh young blood" is attracting more people...

I was surprised at the number of people, there were more than for the visit of the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess last year. I overheard many people saying that friends or relatives would come to join them for the evening festivities so I think that even more were out and about for the tattoo.

There's a video about the visit in Weilburg here: Hoher Besuch weilt in Weilburg - Region Limburg-Weilburg - mittelhessen.de

Thanks for sharing all the pictures,seems like everyone had a good time!
The young couple looks so happy together and acts very natural and charming with the people:)
HGD Sephanie has the loveliest smile and looked pretty in blue :flowers:

Does anyone know when they'll give the interviews promised this summer?

Does anyone know when they'll give the interviews promised this summer?

I could imagine that they will do the interviews around their first wedding anniversary next month

Stephanie looks fantastic..I love her hair! :)

Agreed, hair is fantastic in this latest picture. Smooth, looking good even though hanging around her face. Blue dress simple, classic, the type of dress I had hoped Stephanie would adopt. She wears this simple sheath style well. This picture proves it.

The colour is lovely on her. I, too, love her hair. Beautiful, simple dress. Stephanie looks fabulous.

Lovely couple, they always look as if they are enjoying themselves !

Lovely couple, they always look as if they are enjoying themselves !
They really do!
(Feeling rather pleased at making a reasonably good translation for myself, from French to English, of that photo-description above :) This Forum and its links are good for practising languages!)

Yes, Valerie, and this forum does spruce up one's history knowledge QUITE a bit! I can't allow myself to get careless about history or somebody will let me know about it. And I've learned new things by the bushel.

Has Stephanie learned her new countries language yet? Has she given any talks yet in her new language?

I am sure that the minute HRH gives any speeches or interviews in Luxembourgish it will appear on the Grand Duchy's news and website, and thus here at TRF.

She understands the language perfectly so I would be surprised if after a year she doesn't also speak it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom