HGD Guillaume and HGD Stéphanie, Current Events 2: October 2012 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with KittyAtlanta 100%, but I do think she was a beauty on her wedding day. :)

I also completely disagree that she wears extensions. She doesn't strike me as the type of girl who would bother with them. Just like the Duchess of Cambridge, Stephanie has just been blessed with a great head of hair!

I think that Stephanie looks very winsome, which in turn, makes her appear very sweet (and yes, she was indeed a beauty on her wedding day). I'm with you on the extensions; she more than likely went and got her hair trimmed. She doesn't strike me as someone who is overly concerned with her outward appearance (which in and of itself is extremely refreshing in our society, that is obsessed with appearances).

Winsome is a good description for Stephanie. She's engaging and charming with a quiet appeal that communicates quite clearly. She seems very comfortable within herself and with her appearance, which is such an important factor in public life, and I'd eat my tiara if she had even one strand of an extension in her hair!

I agree Winsome is a good word when describing Stephanie and it is part of her charm

I agree with Daria S. and Baroness of Book´s assessment of Stéphanie,very well-said!
Her charming,kind nature is always shining trough in every picture! I liked her from the very first moment and I believe she is very appropriate for her role & her intellectual,gentle,educated character is very much like HGD Guillaume.They have a lot of things in common and similar interests.Their marriage is going to be a succesful one as they are both mature and emotionally stable,responsible and self-reflecting individuals,which is something very rare to find.

I agree with Daria S. and Baroness of Book´s assessment of Stéphanie,very well-said!
Her charming,kind nature is always shining trough in every picture! I liked her from the very first moment and I believe she is very appropriate for her role & her intellectual,gentle,educated character is very much like HGD Guillaume.They have a lot of things in common and similar interests.Their marriage is going to be a succesful one as they are both mature and emotionally stable,responsible and self-reflecting individuals,which is something very rare to find.

very nicely put, blauerengel.

Guillaume found a diamond to be his wife.

I share your comments....Stéphanie is perfect for the role....Guillaume and her are the perfect couple.

Thanks for sharing,LadyFinn!
Of course,not surprisingly you can expect what my favourite picture is:Stéphanie bending down to the cute girls to receive their beautiful flowers,but I also love the images of Stéphanie&Guillaume together,they have such a sweet interaction & charme...
:heartflower:

(->Erbgroßherzogin Stéphanie erhielt einen Blumenstrauß=translated=HGD Stéphanie received a bouquet of flowers.)

Cute picture in WORT :wub:
Stéphanie&Guillaume walking together under big umbrellas,smiling and not minding the bad weather or the whole press circus that is around them!

In the pictures, her hair looks lovely! Also, I love her top!

What great pictures and sweet interaction between the couple. Stephanie indeed looked very lovely and she's such a perfect choice for Guillame. They both look extremely happy.

Last edited:
Great apperance of the couple. They look very in love. Stephanie seems to be happier by the day which is understandable as time passes since her mother's death.

Wow, she looks amazing! Color is her friend. I know people like her beiges and drab colors but she looks fantastic in a true color IMO.

I don't want to start rumours, but is HGD Stephanie pregnant? Maybe is up to pattern of dress.

I dont know Ofelia, it could just be the pattern of the dress or how it fits. I see your point though, the dress does make her look like she could be pregnant but I think if she was there would be an announcement.

I don't want to start rumours, but is HGD Stephanie pregnant? Maybe is up to pattern of dress.

Nothing has been announced, therefore until confirmation, she's not pregnant.

Given that they said at their engagement interview that it would be 2-3 years before starting a family I would be surprised if your "non rumour" were true.

Wow, she looks amazing! Color is her friend. I know people like her beiges and drab colors but she looks fantastic in a true color IMO.

She definitely looks better in color, particularly rich jewel tones like she wore on the morning of the day of her civil wedding ceremony.

Given that they said at their engagement interview that it would be 2-3 years before starting a family I would be surprised if your "non rumour" were true.

I did not notice anything which would support this rumour & just like they said in their interview,I would expect them to wait a little bit until they start their own family..which I find very smart BTW!It is good to really get to know each other well and have a lot of "couple time" before you let a child enter your life as they usually need a lot of attention & change the life of their parents dramatically;-)

I also enjoy watching HGD Stéphanie wearing colours, the purple looks great on her :flowers:

Last edited:
Perfectly beautiful and the outfit is really perfect !

Lovely, she looks so good in stronger color.

I love that jacket and her hair looks lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom