HGD Guillaume and HGD Stéphanie, Current Events 2: October 2012 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can never go wrong with a sleeveless sheath. The color is gorgeous. But where are her accessories? And what on EARTH is going on with her hair in that photo?? :ermm:

I think she looks fantastic in the gown - wonderful! Wouldn't that be lovely too, with a nice tiara? The blue dress appears to be a wonderful fit and color. I can handle the hair and accessories since it fits and I don't see evidence of a scarf anywhere!

Yes, thank goodness there's no scarf to be seen, although a long necklace with that sheath would have been divine. What a beautiful color and fit.

Goodness, I feel like there is a drought in the HGD Stephanie department!

I would love to see another picture or two of an outing recently.

Kinda missing her morphing into the more stylish and lovely lady that she is becoming!

I agree!!! Does the Ducal family do a summer photo shoot?

I agree!!! Does the Ducal family do a summer photo shoot?

I don't believe they do... Sure wish they did shoots every once in awhile, though.

I see other royal families who do them often sometimes two or more times a year, and we don't get much from our ducal family in that respect...

Looking forward to seeing more of the beautiful Stephanie in the future.

As far as I know Stephanie is spending her first summer as HGD with her new husband's family at their holiday seaside estate in the South of France. The GDF does not normally do a summer photocall from there.(Cabasson) But the Court announced several weeks ago that Guillaume and Stephanie will give a sit down interview to mark their first wedding anniversary sometime in the early fall.:p

Also Stephanie's father Comte Philippe will celebrate his 91st birthday in mid August, and a few days later will come the sad first anniversary of the death of her mother Comtesse Alix. So I would expect Stephanie and Gui will be spending some time in Belgium at Anvaing, too.

If there is a memorial Requiem celebrated we could see some photos of the two of them, unless the Mass takes place in the private chapel at Anvaing.

Last edited:
Thanks for informing us about this interview & photocall, Moonmaiden23:)
I am looking forward to this interview,they are such a nice couple and I appreciate & respect them very much.
Hopefully we will also see lovely pictures of the family in Cabasson-I have never heard of this particular place before,but the pictures I found online are quite impressive,especially the blue ocean!

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/members/moonmaiden23-58071.html

You shouldn't expect to see much of the Grand Ducal Family until early to mid-September, that's how long their summer break usually is and they don't do much during that time. Felix's wedding is in mid-September, so I guess that not much will happen before that this year. Guillaume and Stephanie, however, are apparently going to visit Weilburg at the end of August.

They do photocalls every three or four years at Berg. They used to do some at Cabasson during the 80's, 90's and early 2000's but I don't expect that to happen again until Guillaume and Stephanie have children who can run around on the beach. A few years back, there was a picture released of the family of GD Henri with GD Jean but I wouldn't get my hopes up for that to happen again.

Thanks Lady Finn-I saw those last month on another board.:)

I wonder if Gui and Stephanie are planning a celebration for their first wedding anniversary in a couple of months? Time flies!:whistling:

It's incredible (and sad) that we have seen nothing of them for weeks now !

It's always like this every summer for the Lux GDF. Their holiday estate in the South of France is very secluded and they stay for about six weeks!

I really like this Lux recycled silver gown -she looks beautiful! However, I notice that the top portion (not the strap) is too large. Or is it just me?

It's incredible (and sad) that we have seen nothing of them for weeks now !

Agreed! Can't wait to see more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of the death of Stephanie's mother Alix, Comtesse de Lannoy.

Perhaps there will be some type of memorial service in Belgium, and we might catch sight of Gui and Stephanie.

Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of the death of Stephanie's mother Alix, Comtesse de Lannoy.

Perhaps there will be some type of memorial service in Belgium, and we might catch sight of Gui and Stephanie.

I hope this doesn't come out wring, but, I am okay with not seeing pictures of her tomorrow, if there is one as she deserves privacy and space.

I'll I patiently wait until they "come out of holiday hiding".

I know what you mean USCtrojan and I agree with you 100%.

There is a private Chapel on the grounds of Anvaing Castle. If the Comtesse's memorial is held there there's a good chance they won't be seen anyway.

I am perfectly okay with waiting for Felix's wedding in a few weeks.;)

Beautiful couple, so happy to see them again...

It is nice to see them out and about once more. Marriage suits them very well, it seems.

Last edited:
Another day, another awful outfit.

GET. RID. OF. THOSE. SLACKS. STEPHANIE.:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom