HGD Guillaume and HGD Stéphanie, Current Events 2: October 2012 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some women--some royals--seem to be at home on the skyscraper shoes, however--don't know what makes the difference.
Flat shoes, such as Converse and the popular ballet flats are as harmful, if not more, than shoes with high heels, as they don't have any arch support and will cause foot pain if worn too much. We don't know how the shoes with high heels are worn, maybe the women have inserts for comfortable wear. And when they wear high heels, they don't seem to be doing much walking and standing, just from the car to a seat and pose for a couple of photos, and we don't know what kind of shoes they wear in private. Enough off-topic for now.

The black trimmed pink jacket in the third photo is quite elegant, but that scarf completely ruins the effect. What's the use of wearing something pretty only to cover it up?? :bang:

Her hair looks nice when it's not pushed behind her ears.
The other woman is wearing a turtleneck under her jacket. Too much AC?

The red/tangerine dress is lovely but I don't like her black pants much, too 70's for my taste :lol:

Still, it is great to see them together :flowers:

Meraude, I agree that utterly flat shoes are not usually healthful. I think 2-2 l/2 inches is optimum, 3 inches for formal. Sorry for offtopic but people were discussing "heights" of Felix and Claire. If she wore shoes this height she would not be taller than Felix.

Last edited:

Thanks for sharing:flowers: I feel happy to see new pics of the couple, they are my new addiction ;)

Stephanie looks great. She seems to have a wonderful collection of jackets

I love Grevenmacher, I wonder if they had a walk around the town

Apart from her wedding, this is her best look yet.

Delighted by all these pix, they are delightful !

Apart from her wedding, this is her best look yet.

Agree, but I still don't like her pants....

Anyway, there is something about her that is making her shining more than the other times:flowers:

I love that shade of blue on Stephanie. It suits her. I'm guessing that she's setting into her role just fine.

It's an elegant coat, but it would look better gathered more tightly around the middle...it resembles a maternity coat in that photo!

It's an elegant coat, but it would look better gathered more tightly around the middle...it resembles a maternity coat in that photo!
It looks more like badly fitted jacket, not a coat.

I don't think that's a jacket at all Meraude, it looks like a coat to me definitely.

I don't like the coin. It looks weird...

I wouldn't say 'weird' so much as seriously ugly.

I actually rather like the coin. It's unusual but interesting.

This is not a flattering coat or suit, whatever it is, the beige blob. At least it's not too short, an improvement! I do not think Stephanie cares about high fashion. Maybe later.

Stephanie's seeming indifference to fashion (jeez, I hope it's indifference) and their aura of newlywed devotion and joy heighten their charm to me, IMO. Some royals come across as a bit "plastic," even if not really the case, because it all seems so perfect. There's something about these two that seem so ordinary, so real. And they just give off a vibe of "nice person," at least to me. Although most of the royals give off the "nice person" vibe - perhaps they are giving the "I feel no reason to impress" vibe.

It's kind of nice to see a more "human" side to a crown princess rather than runway model territory.

I agree, Gracie. I like Stephanie just the way she is. A real person type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom