The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2019, 12:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

The family being called certainly seems to suggest we should expect the worst.

I don't mean to sound callous at all, but at 98 years old he has lived a long life, and lived it to the fullest. I hope he is happily surrounded by his children and grandchildren.

Old 04-22-2019, 12:32 PM
Majesty

Exactly right...if one reads between the lines, the last bulletin from the Court was worded in a way that will make the next one announcing that HRH has passed on appear natural, expected.

But I have not given up hope yet. At this point no news is good news, imo.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 04-22-2019, 02:45 PM
Heir Apparent

The last moments of the most interesting Royal in Europe and the most loved from his people , just as his Mother.
Old 04-22-2019, 03:54 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy100 View Post
The family being called certainly seems to suggest we should expect the worst.

I don't mean to sound callous at all, but at 98 years old he has lived a long life, and lived it to the fullest. I hope he is happily surrounded by his children and grandchildren.
Agree. Jean has had a very long and fulfilling life and whilst it's very sad that it seems he is nearing the end, it will certainly not be a life wasted. I hope he can live his final days in peace and comfort (unless he miraculously recovers but I sadly doubt it) surrounded by his family.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 04-23-2019, 05:37 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Following the death of Grand Duke Jean, this thread will now be closed.

His death and funeral can be discussed in the following thread:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...9-a-46308.html

Tags
grand duchess josephine-charlotte, grand duke, grand duke jean, jean, josephine-charlotte