Grand Duke Henri & Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, Current Events 7: May 2014 - June 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
30-6-2016

Centre Hospitalier de Luxembourg.

Inauguration of the new Maternité.

The new building and the tailed Kinderklinik form henceforth the "Centre mère-enfant"

WORT:

Luxemburger Wort - "Nachwuchsfreuden" beim CHL

Luxemburger Wort - La nouvelle maternité inaugurée

WORT in English:

Luxemburger Wort - Festive inauguration of new CHL maternity ward

RTL:

With Video auf Lëtzebuergesch;

RTL.lu - Lëtzebuerg - Déi nei Maternité vum CHL gouf offiziell inauguréiert

Tageblatt:

Tageblatt Online - Offiziell ihrer Bestimmung übergeben - Luxemburg

Last edited:
Why was the GD the only non smiling Royal on the tiara picture ?

2-9-2015

Monarchie:

Audiënces:

Audience du Secrétaire général de l’OTAN
Palais grand-ducal, Luxembourg-Ville.

Audience du Secrétaire général de l’OTAN - Cour Grand-Ducale de Luxembourg - Septembre 2015

Présidence luxembourgeoise du Conseil de l'Union européenne: audience des ministres de la Défense de l'UE
Palais grand-ducal, Luxembourg-Ville.

Présidence luxembourgeoise du Conseil de l'Union européenne: audience des ministres de la Défense de l'UE - Cour Grand-Ducale de Luxembourg - Septembre 2015

Gouvernement:

Maggy Nagel a visité l’exposition "Wëlcom dôhém" au Palais Grand-Ducal.

Maggy Nagel a visité l’exposition "Wëlcom dôhém" au Palais Grand-Ducal - gouvernement.lu // L’actualité du gouvernement du Luxembourg

Luxarazzi : Isabelle Faber and Christian Billon to Leave Cour Grand-Ducale

I thought it was interesting to note that "Tageblatt states that differences of opinion with Grand Duchess Maria Teresa are the reason behind at least Isabelle Faber leaving her job." Wasn't it said that a former maid to the Grand Duchess was writing a book in which she said the Grand Duchess was difficult? I've always liked MT so take it all with a pinch of salt but there's rarely smoke without fire.

During their Summer holidays in France , they were problems with the Grand Duchess.

But a Court Marschall resigning after 2 years AND the press Secretary , this is a lot.

Luxembourg's Grand Duchess Maria-Teresa has a fear of flying, the Royal Court has said responding to questions about why she had not accompanied the Grand Duke abroad.

Luxemburger Wort - Luxembourg's Grand Duchess is afraid of flying

Wow, Maria Teresa has been in her role and flying for so long, and I assume she travelled back and forth to her native country quite a lot over all the years she has been married, yet only now this has come up? Is this a newly developed phobia for her? how interesting, I thought flying fobia it only could improve (and if you didn't have it you were good for life) but clearly not.

I know a few people who have developed a fear of flying even after flying all their life. The Luxemburger Wort article suggests its a more recent phobia. It may explain why the Grand Duchess didn't attend the Danish Queen's 75th birthday gala in April despite it being said she would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom