The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 02:07 PM
Serene Highness

25-10-2011

Table ronde vers plus de parité - Cour Grand-Ducale de Luxembourg - Octobre 2011

Old 10-29-2011, 09:13 AM
Serene Highness

Projekt in Burundi from Foundation Grand Duc Henri- Grand Duchess Maria Teresa. To get children out of Prison.

wort.lu | Artikel | Im Gefängnis wegen einer Ziege

But they also help People in Luxembourg who need help.
Can't find anything in Englisch, sorry!

RTL.lu - National News - Fondation grand-ducale: 54 Leit kruten 2010 gehollef

Old 11-13-2011, 12:23 PM
Serene Highness

13-11-2011 Luxembourg

Bazar Croix Rouge.

BNR:48877 - 13.11.2011 - Luxemburg - Luxembourg - Rot Kreuz Basar 2011 - Grossherzogin Maria Teresa, Prinzessin Tessy, Prinz Gabriel, Prinz Noah © Tom Wagner

Old 11-22-2011, 09:17 AM
Serene Highness

17-11-2011 AUDIENCE.

7ème Audience de l

17-11-2011 30 Years SIPO asbl

30ème anniversaire de l

21-11-2011 Visit ATERT LYCEE REDANGE

Visite de l

Visite de l

wort.lu | Artikel | Hoher Besuch im Atert-Lycée
Old 12-12-2011, 03:52 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyansaunt20 View Post
FINALLY AFTER A WHILE HERE ARE SOME NEW PICS OF THE GRAND DUKE AND DUCHESS AT Finale de la Coupe de Luxembourg de Football 2008

Cour grand-ducale de Luxembourg - Finale de la Coupe de Luxembourg de Football 2008

HI, I JUST ADD THAT HENRI AND TERESA ARE VERY RESPECTED AND LOVED IN LUXEMBOURG.
I WISH THEM HAPPINESS

p.s.i am not sure if it is in the press but i heard that guillaume told everyone FOR MORE THAN 1 YEAR "i love her and i will marry her " about a girl ( ani) not about stephanie, may be this is why henri and teresa did not comment the information about stephanie....
Old 12-24-2011, 06:52 PM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Grand Duke Henri's Christmas speech:

http://www.monarchie.lu/fr/actualite...oel/index.html
Old 01-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Nobility

Hi everyone,

I have a question concerning granduke´s political role. When naming new government - Must the granducal decree naming new minister be co-sign by anyone else like in Belgium or Netherland or not? Cause everything must be co-sign right, but on the other hand constituttion says that he can change ministers (no word about co-signing in this case).

And well - anyone knows when inviolability of granduke was added to constitution? And what about speeches - are they written by ministers or reviewed by ministers (I guess they have an influence on speeches, but my question is which influence)?

From one question are now three:) Hope anyone knows answers here
Old 01-20-2012, 08:03 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Yesterday, January 19th, Grand Duke Henri had an audience with the Prime Minister of Belgium, Mr Elio Di Rupo.

Audience du Premier ministre du Royaume de Belgique - Cour Grand-Ducale de Luxembourg - Janvier 2012
Old 02-10-2012, 07:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Together with Luxembourg's Minister for Justice François Biltgen, Grand Duchess Maria Teresa visited the Centre pénitentiaire in Givenich, an open prison in the east of the country. Some of the detainees only sleep in the prison while they spend the day at their regular work, while others work on the former estate. The prison aims to help people to rehabilitate into society.
Tageblatt Online - Auf die Zeit danach vorbereiten - Nachrichten
Old 02-28-2012, 05:23 PM
Serene Highness

Is it just me or do the Grand Duke and Duchess seem much less active in public ATM, they don't seem to be about as often or is that just that we are hearing less about them?
Old 02-29-2012, 12:19 PM
Nobility

I don't think they have decreased their number of engagements, they are just not posted here on the forum. To keep up with what they are doing, I can only recommend the Luxembourg-related blog (Luxembourg). They are doing a pretty good job at covering all their events.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:07 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Luxembourg Grand Duke Henri welcomed UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon on April 17, 2012 prior to a working session at the Duke Palace in Luxembourg.
- Grand Duke Henri welcoming Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon
- Grand Duke Henri with Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon

Gallery from Daylife
Old 05-05-2012, 03:17 PM
Serene Highness

5-5-2012. OPENING FOIRE.

Tageblatt Online - Ein Fest für alle Sinne - Nachrichten

Wort.lu - Eröffnung der Frühjahrsmesse: Erleichterung nach „kalter Dusche“
Old 09-14-2012, 01:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Francois Hollande has officialy invited Grand Duke Henri to visit France, the date of visit is not established yet.
Wort.lu - Le Grand-Duc invité en France par François Hollande
Old 09-22-2012, 11:21 AM
Serene Highness

Opening renovated Central Train Station in Luxembourg.

Wort.lu - Newly renovated central train station opens its doors

Wort.lu - Startpfiff für den modernisierten Bahnhof

Wort.lu - Startpfiff für den modernisierten Bahnhof - Die Bilder

RTL.lu - René Scho

Sorry I did not post much about Luxembourg the last Few Month's!

To Busy with looking after my Husband's Stephmother, who is getting old in A short Time. And we had our daughter in Law 3 Month's here, while my Son was in Shanghai-China. Now they are working & Living there together and getting A baby very soon. It's a pitty I can't visit them there!

You can alway's take a look here for Lux. news!
Mist a lot Myself to!

Actualités - Cour Grand-Ducale de Luxembourg

ManuelDias.com - Home
Old 09-27-2012, 05:00 PM
Administrator

Grand Duke Henri has addressed the UN General Assembly in New York on Wednesday morning, September 26, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

** un.org article + video: Political solutions still have role in crises, Grand Duke of Luxembourg tells UN debate **

** wort.lu article and gallery: Großherzog Henri fordert Reform des UN-Sicherheitsrats ** translation **
Old 10-27-2012, 08:45 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa received the Order of Saint Isabel from the Duchess of Braganza yesterday (October 27).
Grand Duke Henry was also present, looking very proud of his wife.

- The group picture
- Maria Teresa with other ladies who received the Order
- Grand Duke Henri with Crown Princess Margarita of Romania

Read more here: The Duchess of Braganza Confers the Order of Saint Isabel to European Royal Ladies | The Royal Forums
Old 10-27-2012, 09:19 PM
Majesty

Congratulations to Grand Duchess Maria Teresa!
It is great that such orders can still be awarded. I wonder what the requirements for the Order of St. Isabel are.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:44 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa will visit the Red Cross bazaar on Saturday November 10, 2012.
Article about the bazaar

Tags
grand duchess maria teresa, grand duke henri