The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 10:49 AM
Serene Highness

Isifa has some pictures of them and so does the luxembourg royal blogspot.

Old 06-11-2007, 10:54 PM
Serene Highness

Apparently there is a new rose (pink) that has received the name GD Maria Theresa. All the information is in the new Place Royale.

Old 07-25-2007, 02:30 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Robijn View Post
They are on a holiday with their family
Old 07-25-2007, 06:19 PM
Courtier

Wow. GD Maria Teresa looks great in that picture as well as everyone else.
But she really looks good. It looks as if she has lost a ton of weight. And in white too. (the color white always makes people look bigger than they actually are, which is why I say that.)

How nice for them that the whole family goes on vacation together.
Does anyone know where they went?
Old 07-25-2007, 07:26 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesa View Post

How nice for them that the whole family goes on vacation together.
Does anyone know where they went?
They have a summer home in Cabasson, France.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:31 AM
Serene Highness

Nice to see a family picture. Maria Teresa really does look like she dropped quite a bit of weight. She certainly doesn't look like a grandmother!
Old 07-26-2007, 06:53 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

What a lovely picture. I appreciate it that they include Tessy and little Gabriel on these official pictures, how different from the way Prince Jean and Helene Vestur were treated! Chapeau to the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess.

Maria Theresa looks really well, she has lost a considerable amount of weight and she seems to be able to keep it of, which is more difficult.

Nice to see the old Grand Duke, though he looks rather fragile. He must be enjoying it to have his grand children around him.
Old 07-26-2007, 08:03 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
What a lovely picture. I appreciate it that they include Tessy and little Gabriel on these official pictures, how different from the way Prince Jean and Helene Vestur were treated! Chapeau to the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess.

Maria Theresa looks really well, she has lost a considerable amount of weight and she seems to be able to keep it of, which is more difficult.

Nice to see the old Grand Duke, though he looks rather fragile. He must be enjoying it to have his grand children around him.
After seeing Tessy so often lately, I'm starting to think a title isn't far away. I for one wouldn't mind, but I would understand if they waited a bit. It's cute to see Gabriel with his family
Old 07-26-2007, 08:06 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Well, I don't think it is a good example to the other young princes and princesses of Luxembourg to give her and HRH Princess of Luxembourg title, but perhaps she can be created countess de Nassau?
Old 07-26-2007, 10:16 AM
Serene Highness

Beautiful picture! They all look great, especially the Grand Duchess. How long is their vacation anyways?
Old 08-02-2007, 09:16 PM
Gentry

Are there any videos of the enthronement of Grand Duke Henri i tried searching RTL.LU but nothing came up. If someone could find one if would be forever greatful!
Old 08-03-2007, 07:54 PM
Royal Highness

Location: Up the street,hang a left,3rd house from the corner, United States
I love the fact that this couple is always touching one another in some way. I doubt that this show of affection is strictly for the cameras.
Old 08-03-2007, 08:09 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanelWindsor View Post
Are there any videos of the enthronement of Grand Duke Henri i tried searching RTL.LU but nothing came up. If someone could find one if would be forever greatful!
RTL archive only goes back to 2001 and Henri became GD in 2000, so there will be nothing, I'm afraid But the Grand Duke turned 50 on 16th April, 2005, and if I don't remember incorrectly, there is a plenty of footage from his birthday - just look for the Journal of that date.
Old 08-23-2007, 02:38 PM
Aristocracy

Maria Teresa and Alexandra today in Berlin:
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...s/berlin-1.jpg

Spanish-speaking forum about royalty- Unete!
Old 08-23-2007, 03:55 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawal View Post
Maria Teresa and Alexandra today in Berlin:
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...s/berlin-1.jpg
Thanks for the picture. what was the event about? looks like M-T has lighter hair. Both mum & daughter look great. Why werent they joined by the rest of the family? or where they not pictured?
Old 08-23-2007, 04:03 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Thanks for the picture. what was the event about? looks like M-T has lighter hair. Both mum & daughter look great. Why werent they joined by the rest of the family? or where they not pictured?
You are welcomeNo only was in Berlin Maria Teresa and Alexandra. They visit the Paralympic Day in Berlin

Spanish-speaking forum about royalty- Unete!
Old 08-23-2007, 05:05 PM
Administrator

Here are some more pics of mother and daughter at the 3rd International Paralympic Day today in Berlin:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Old 08-23-2007, 05:50 PM
Courtier

Nice to see pics of them after so long.
I'm kinda disappointed in MT. In her vacation picture with the family, she looked absolutely wonderful. She looked like she had lost a lot of weight.
But now it looks as if she has gained it back in such a short time.
Maybe it is just her jacket? It looks ill fitting. She still looks wonderful, just not as good as she did a month ago.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:57 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesa View Post
Nice to see pics of them after so long.
I'm kinda disappointed in MT. In her vacation picture with the family, she looked absolutely wonderful. She looked like she had lost a lot of weight.
But now it looks as if she has gained it back in such a short time.
Maybe it is just her jacket? It looks ill fitting. She still looks wonderful, just not as good as she did a month ago.
Disappointed? I think MT looks great, whether she has lost weight and then gained it back. She looks happy.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:54 PM
Serene Highness

She does look wonderful. Her hair seems lighter, must have been the sun. I find a lot of resemblance between Alexandra and Josephine.

Closed Thread