Grand Duke Henri & Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, Current Events 5: June 2006 - Mar 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Virnabrisa2000 said:
n the page: luxembourgroyals.web-log.nl /, there are pictures of the Grands Dukes and of the Grand Duchess María Teresa with Gabriel, is some fantastic pictures, but I don't find of of where they are to be able to have them, if you know of where they are and you can put the exact linck he/she would thank it to you very much.

wonderful pictures, Maria teresa looks really good, she looks like she is enjoying being around Gabriel:flowers:

Gabriel has gotten so big! And he looks a lot like MT (in my opinion anyway). It's cute to see them together.

Wonderful pictures! Maria Theresa seems to absolutely adore her grandchild. Will there be any new videos?

LaPlusBelle said:
Does anyone know why Al Gore was in Luxembourg?

My guess is that it has something to do with his new quest to save the planet ;)

LaPlusBelle said:
Does anyone know why Al Gore was in Luxembourg?

He was promoting the film and meeting people from the finance and industry. He does that nowadays - meets the people with real power over the issue and tries to convince them cutting pollution is a good idea. He probably was received by GD Henri because he is an environmentlist of sorts himself too.

Tanks for the link fanletizia.
The President of Portugal was on Luxembourg to celebrat his first year as Portugal's President.

thats a nice picture, but why all dressed in black ?

dazzling said:
thats a nice picture, but why all dressed in black ?

Probably in honor of Grand Duke Henri's aunt Marie-Adelaide who passed away recently.

BMC said:
Probably in honor of Grand Duke Henri's aunt Marie-Adelaide who passed away recently.

i wasnt aware of that, thanks:flowers: even though dressed in black, she looks beautiful as always & elegent

The picture reminds me of a photoshoot done a while back with Henri and MT (MT is wearing the pretty dark blue dress). It may be the official photo for her birthday from this year, it's just from an earlier photoshoot.

Colmar berg.. she (and the whole ducal family) uses the ducal palace in the city-center for official engagements, state visits, receptions...etc..

Does anybody know if the family do easter vacations?

HRH Grand Duchess of Luxembourg becomes Eminent Advocate for Children

GENEVA, 19 April 2007 – UNICEF today named Her Royal Highness Grand Duchess of Luxembourg Maria Teresa as an Eminent Advocate for Children in a ceremony which included the Grand Duchess, UNICEF Executive Director Ann M. Veneman and UNAIDS Executive Director Dr. Peter Piot.
“UNICEF is delighted that Her Royal Highness has agreed to... Read full article here

Such good news! She works hard as an advocate for UNICEF.

It's nice to know that MT is being acknowledged for all her hard work for children. She has such a huge heart.

There is a new Place Royale that shows the Spanish state visit and the acknowledgment the GD recieved.

finally, some new info on the family. nice pics. as always, they look so well.

There was a picture were Maria Teresa looked like she was crying was that a picture from when the grand duke's sister died.:flowers:

Last edited:
Tara20052 said:
There was a picture were Maria Teresa looked like she was crying was that a picture from when the grand duke's sister died.:flowers:

Could you post the picture? Do you mean GD Jean?

Yes I do mean GD Jean, Royalty lover if you go back and click on the link that Kelly put up called royal blog and scroll down then you will see the pictures of GD Maria Teresa and her family. I do not know what event there from but they are there, I can try to post the pictures.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Russia, Luxembourg have very close economic ties – grand duke
23.05.2007, 21.13

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
LUXEMBOURG, May 23 (Itar-Tass) -- Economic ties between Luxembourg and Russia are “very close”, Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg said.
“Russian President Vladimir Putin’s upcoming visit to Luxembourg on May 24 demonstrates the interest he shows in our country. We have very close economic ties, and they are beyond praise,” the grand duke said in an exclusive interview with Itar-Tass on Wednesday - continues here

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom