The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2004, 06:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

They fit the entire family around it.

Old 12-22-2004, 06:23 AM
Heir Apparent

Do you think the Princes and Princess visit M-T's side of the family often?

Old 12-22-2004, 07:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
Do you think the Princes and Princess visit M-T's side of the family often?
Well, Louis and Felix did go to Cuba.
Old 12-25-2004, 11:29 AM
Gentry

You can watch the Xmas Speech of the Grand Duke here:
http://rtl.lu/tele/videoarchiv/index...s&limitStart=0
Old 12-25-2004, 07:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

What links do you click?
Old 12-27-2004, 04:22 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_barbarella
mabye they do singing to... i love mt shes so cool... like it must be weird for her looking back on her life
there was a pic of her, M-T, playing the guitar a while back. i saw it in one of the yahoo groups dedicated to the family. the pic was from 2002 or 2003.
Old 12-27-2004, 08:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
What language is it, anyway?
Luxerburgish...okay i have no idea how to spell it at all hehehehe....but i'm assuming that is the national language ^__^
Old 12-28-2004, 01:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think its spelled Luxembourgish, but thanks anyway!
Old 12-28-2004, 02:05 AM
Nobility

Looking at old & recent pictures, Maria teresa was such a beauty when she was thinner, why has she gained so much weight ?it looks nice on her, but just curious, that she is elegant lady..I preferred herhair brown.
How old is she ?
Old 12-28-2004, 03:17 AM
Courtier

m-t is quite lovely. and i think she looks fine - although she could do better in the fashion department. let's see, she was born in 1956 i believe, so that makes her 48 this year and 49 in 2005. i think she looks extremely well for her age and so does henri.
Old 12-28-2004, 05:09 AM
Heir Apparent

hehehehe...maybe she never got rid of all th excess fat she gained after giving birth to 5 kids!!! ^______^ I actually don't mind MT's weight the way it is now...she is definitely one of the few female Royals with curves...everyone is so damn skinny these days O__O
Old 12-28-2004, 05:16 AM
Nobility

Do you know that Grand Duke Henri is celebrating on 16.04.2005 his 50th anniversary!:)

I hope so that the whole family is present with Marie Astrid, Margaretha, Jean, Guillaume, Grand Duke Jean, Grand Duchess Josephine Charlotte and all their children and thus the occasion of many recent pics of them!:p
Old 12-28-2004, 05:30 AM
Nobility

Yeah, that'll be great - we should get some good pictures out of it (God willing!). It will also be Sébastien's 13th birthday too, won't it? That's a pretty significant age!
Old 12-28-2004, 05:36 AM
Heir Apparent

Golly 50? wow...hope he has a big celebration so there will be lots of photos for us to see ^______^ cool is sebastien born on the same day as henri?
Old 12-28-2004, 05:38 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
Golly 50? wow...hope he has a big celebration so there will be lots of photos for us to see ^______^ cool is sebastien born on the same day as henri?
Yes on 16.04.1992! What a delight this day is for the family: a double anniversary day.:)
And as KatieLouise remarked Sebastien will be 13 next year and so he will be no longer be a little child!
Old 12-28-2004, 05:47 AM
Nobility

Wow she does look great then for age, i did not expect her to be over 40 years old, well maybe coz i dont know much about her, just look at the ppictures that get posted.
Old 12-28-2004, 05:48 AM
Courtier

i'm beyond looking forward to those pics. *jumps up and down. hehehehehhe. hopefully there'll be a huge celebration for the occasion with lots of pics to go around. btw, hillary_nugent you're absolutely right. it is refreshing and wonderful to see a royal woman with curves and not looking as though she has no knowledge of food. besides, she is a good roll-model for women and young women alike b/c of her weight and b/c of all the other good things she does.
Old 12-28-2004, 11:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieLouise
Yeah, that'll be great - we should get some good pictures out of it (God willing!). It will also be Sébastien's 13th birthday too, won't it? That's a pretty significant age!
Why? Its not like he is having his Bar Mitzvah.
Old 12-29-2004, 12:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
He's not Jewish so it is not significant in a religous sense...but hey he's going to become a teenager :p
Old 12-29-2004, 02:06 AM
Nobility

Quote:
It's significant because he's becoming a teenager - I don't know about the rest of you but that was pretty important for me. Also, I don't know whether he's had his confirmation yet and if he hasn't he very soon will - in the Catholic tradition we consider that to be the rite for when you become an adult member of the Church.