Grand Duke Henri & Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, Current Events 2: Sep 2003 - Aug 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Becca, Thanks. In Singapore, the people éxcept the officials did not know who he was. I saw him at the hotel a couple of times.

Gaggle,

The session was at the beginning of last month. I also managed to photograph Sofia of Spain, Willem Alexander of the Netherlands, King Constantine, Princess Anne and Prince Albert of Monaco and Inaki Urdangarin.

Last edited by a moderator:
PrincessDianafan said:
Gaggle,

The session was at the beginning of last month. I also managed to photograph Sofia of Spain, Willem Alexander of the Netherlands, King Constantine, Princess Anne and Prince Albert of Monaco and Inaki Urdangarin.
Wow that's so cool PrincessDianafan!!! Did you manage to meet any of them??? :)

attachment.php
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=135904&stc=1&thumb=1

pasiphaé said:
This is one of my favourites:) ! They look so cute:p !

does anyone know, who the baby is?

Trouble?

Has anyone heard rumors of their marriage being in trouble. I recently heard that there were rumblings about Henri and Maria seperating. Anyone heard anything?

No!!!! They are the most loving reigning royal couple. There were some rumors a few years back that Henri cheated on MT, but they were false.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
No!!!! They are the most loving reigning royal couple. There were some rumors a few years back that Henri cheated on MT, but they were false.

Okay, I absolutely hate to say this, but, umm... How do we know what goes on behind the closed doors? Usually the only people who know the dynamics of any given relationship are those two in it :eek:

-Lisa

They actually show affection towards eachother in public. No other couple does this as frequently as they do. They do this like crazy, so it can't be fake.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
They actually show affection towards eachother in public. No other couple does this as frequently as they do. They do this like crazy, so it can't be fake.

I agree. Granted, we really don't know what goes on in private, but judging from the way Henri and Maria Theresa act together in public they're either very much in love or very good at putting on appearances.

delineate said:
I agree. Granted, we really don't know what goes on in private, but judging from the way Henri and Maria Theresa act together in public they're either very much in love or very good at putting on appearances.

Yes. I think one thing we must consider is that they are 1) royals 2) Catholic, which would make them very difficult to go their separate ways so they probably have to try twice as hard as other, "normal" folks. I sometimes get the vibe that Henri isn't overly happy (his eyes are just sad), and that they are two people very different from each others, but then again, they have a long history together. There has been pictures of them looking very happy, others of them fighting, some that look a bit... fake, but again, no-one knows but them.

-Lisa :eek:

well, like any and every marriage or relationship, their's has its ups and downs. it's to be expected. and it's too much to ask for them to be lithium happy 24/7/365. but yes, for the most part, they seem more up than down most of the time, especially now, and i don't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers here, since j-c passed on; mt in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom