Grand Duke Henri & Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, Current Events 1: Dec 2002 - Nov 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They both attended the University of Geneva in Switzerland where they both recieved their Batchelor's degrees.... In what did they both get thier degrees?

aren't there any photos of the grand dukes in catharina's christening?

Thank you Stacy for posting the pictures! I think that MT is losing weight.
Elle

stacy said:
from Catharina Amalia's baptism:

I especially like Grand Duchess Maria Teresa here ... she looks smashing. :)

I agree with *Elle* with MT having lost weight. Her face has more definition, and she's looking very happy .. sort of like some-one who's been at the cream.

...her husband ..... he looks changed. Sort of a silly grin instead of a drawn face .. could one say, he doesn't quite know what to make of the (new) lady at his side ? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she's losing weight too. I know it's health incorrect to say so, but she looks much much better losing some pounds, and that definitely affect her pschy. :lol:

*Elle* said:
They look so happy together.
Elle
:cry: :heart: ;) ;) :flower:
that's true, *elle*!
they are one of the most lovely royal couples of their generation. after all those years, they really love each other... :heart: :flower:

National Day was just recently- perhaps some new photos of national day will imerge!

I don't think MT will tell you, because she's likely of a mind of no competition ? ;)

I think its great that MT has "found herself" again.

hrhcp said:
I think its great that MT has "found herself" again.

I was never under the impression that the GD 'lost" herself. If she ever had i'd say now, just by looking at those photos :wacko:

thanks :p they remind me of the family von-trapp from the sound of music... i feel abit sorry for the grand duchess.. everyone is quick to look at her figure and judge... she has done so much for charity... mabye ppl could judge her on the pureness of her :heart: i think women to to a certain age, where they put the cares of there family b4 themselves... her children are all so small she might get depressed about her weight :cry:

bad_barbarella said:
thanks :p they remind me of the family von-trapp from the sound of music... i feel abit sorry for the grand duchess.. everyone is quick to look at her figure and judge... she has done so much for charity... mabye ppl could judge her on the pureness of her :heart: i think women to to a certain age, where they put the cares of there family b4 themselves... her children are all so small she might get depressed about her weight :cry:
totally true, bad_barbarella. marie teresa has been critisized a lot, and she did so many things not only for luxembourg, but also for other countries. she might also feel really bad due to the rumours of infidelity of the grand duke. and, what's more, her mother in law never supported her, so that has to be really sad and depressing. i feel really sorry for her, she deserves more.

carlota said:
totally true, bad_barbarella. marie teresa has been critisized a lot, and she did so many things not only for luxembourg, but also for other countries. she might also feel really bad due to the rumours of infidelity of the grand duke. and, what's more, her mother in law never supported her, so that has to be really sad and depressing. i feel really sorry for her, she deserves more. [/b]
:eek: I didn't hear about the infidelity thing! She totaly deserves some props for that.

bad_barbarella said:
:eek: I didn't hear about the infidelity thing! She totaly deserves some props for that. [/b]
his affaire was with an important women who works for the government in a very powerful position. however, it was also said that they were only rumours, that josephine charlotte said because she doesn't like maria teresa.

carlota said:
his affaire was with an important women who works for the government in a very powerful position. however, it was also said that they were only rumours, that josephine charlotte said because she doesn't like maria teresa.
I hope that was a rumor. JC is mean :angry:

JC does seem like an evil MIL, and it's hard for me to believe that she would sink so low to spread rumors like that, but she's certainly capable of it.
I do feel really bad for her, what with her illness and all, but that's not really an excuse to try and ruin your daughter-in-law's life, particularly when she has given you five beautiful grandchildren and has done so much work for the good of humanity.
-Kara-

suturegeisha said:
JC does seem like an evil MIL, and it's hard for me to believe that she would sink so low to spread rumors like that, but she's certainly capable of it.
I do feel really bad for her, what with her illness and all, but that's not really an excuse to try and ruin your daughter-in-law's life, particularly when she has given you five beautiful grandchildren and has done so much work for the good of humanity.
-Kara-
That's ver powerful! Now I feel really mad at JC :evil: :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom