Grand Duke Henri & Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, Current Events 1: Dec 2002 - Nov 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cruise on the Northern Lakes

HRH Grand Duchess of Luxemburg on the bank of the River Mekong at Luang Prabang. 12th river in the world for its length, and 10th for its flow , the Mekong has very much impressed HRH Grand Duchess of Luxemburg. Actually Maria Teresa of Luxemburg wishes to come back with her family to go up this mytical river next year.

IML pictures

Attachments

• SAO_0209877.jpg
    SAO_0209877.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 270
  • SAO_0109876.jpg
    SAO_0109876.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 292
Last edited by a moderator:
They were taken in December. There were a few more photos but I couldn't edit them. Apparently, when you edit them the size that it says increases! Smart move by IML.

It was 23 years ago today, Feb. 14, that the then Hereditary Grand Duke married Maria Teresa Mestre.

Sean

Grand Duke Henri's Birthday; 2004

The Grand Ducal family of Luxembourg celebrates the birthdays of Grand Duke Henri and his son Prince Sebastien

Great pics! Everyone looks so happy. Thanks for posting them. I

In my humble opinion, however, the Hereditary Grand Duke looks much better clean shaven. The beard makes him look older. Just my opinion.

Sean.~ said:
In my humble opinion, however, the Hereditary Grand Duke looks much better clean shaven. The beard makes him look older. Just my opinion.
Maybe that is the look he is going for? (I don't really like the beard/goatee thing, either, myself.)

As for the other pictures from this occasion, I am not crazy about Maria Teresa's belt in the outfit with the orange jacket. I thought the outfit was nice on the whole --loved the colour of the orange jacket!-- but the belt totally reminded me of these big, ugly belts my mom wore with sweater dresses in the 80's. :yuk:

I really liked the orange colour on Maria- Teresa. it suits her well.
I wish they would have had a nice close-up of Princess Alexandra. I am also wondering if there are any baby photos of her on the net?

Alexandria said:
Maybe that is the look he is going for? (I don't really like the beard/goatee thing, either, myself.)
Yes, I guess maybe he is trying to look older. Pitty. And here I'm trying to look younger! :p

Alexandria said:
As for the other pictures from this occasion, I am not crazy about Maria Teresa's belt in the outfit with the orange jacket. I thought the outfit was nice on the whole --loved the colour of the orange jacket!-- but the belt totally reminded me of these big, ugly belts my mom wore with sweater dresses in the 80's.* :yuk:
Ah, yes, 80s fashion... :yuk:

From afar, Guillaume looks a bit like Ari Behn and Corwn Prince Haakon combined. Hehe!!! :lol: I prefer his look in the Vanity Fair issue... Also, Alexandra seems very close to her siblings. She's usually got an arm around one of them or a hand on another. I think she'll grow up to be a very beautiful woman.

no likely guillaume with beard
or whatever is hanging from his face.and in the pictures with him alone, it looks as if he has one eye.like an evil old man.all he needs is a cane :lol:

I think Guillaume looks like a pimp-daddy-drug-lord which is very unforunate. I saw it and screamed. Then my roommate saw it and screamed too. He is much better clean shaven. His nickname is so weirdy beardy now.

I like him with the beard, he looks even cuter. ;) :heart: But I know, I fall off my chair when I seen his pictures. He looks older, but he is 22 years old right? The pimp-daddy-drug-lord was so funny :lol: :lol: . Even through now you mentioned he does remind me of a drug lord. He is still Hott :heart:

You are all right. He looks like some type of shady character you´d find in a 1940s film noir. I can not believe that he is only 24. He should lose the beard.

Is it just me, or does the beard make Guillaume look fat?

Did any royals from Luxembourg attend the wedding of Crown Prince of Denmark?

I really like the dress that she wore to the royal wedding. It looked wonderful on her. She has chosen some odd dresses lately, so I was really suprised by this one. The dress had a very slimming effect on her. I hate commenting on other people's weight, I think it is very rude, but the dress really did her justice.

Does anyone happen to have any pictures of Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume from the wedding in Denmark?
Elle

Alisa said:
How looks can be deceiving.
Your comment can also be applied to the just newly wed couple that you like so much. But of course, you would say that is different. B)

lori said:
Your comment can also be applied to the just newly wed couple that you like so much. But of course, you would say that is different.

But of course B)

Am I missing something here? Is their marriage in trouble? I really hope not!!!

Hey everyone! Did ya know that the Grand Duke, Grand Duchess, and Hereditary Grand Duke were at the Spanish royal wdding?

A happy late anniverary to the couple. Better late then never!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom