The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Belgium > Abdication & Installation 2013

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-21-2013, 09:36 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaryllus View Post
we know Catherine amalia is well aware and not a little eager to be queen one day...wonder how Elizabeth feels, being older and maybe a little more mature?
I am sure she has the same mind set. She is still at that age where she wants to be a kid ad enjoy her childhood. I doubt se is dreaming about being queen and eager about becoming such.

Old 07-21-2013, 09:45 AM
Nobility

I mean she did ask her dad when will her turn come and at the ceremony you could tell she was taking it very seriously and acting all grown, bless her heart. we shall see.

Old 07-21-2013, 10:50 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaryllus View Post
I mean she did ask her dad when will her turn come and at the ceremony you could tell she was taking it very seriously and acting all grown, bless her heart. we shall see.
So was adorable Amalia. She has likely asked when her time is too. I think it's a kid thing. It's innocent. Adorable and cute I might add. No need for her to worry. It won't be her time for awhile.
Old 07-21-2013, 10:58 AM
Nobility

insert your deity of choice willing we hope. most every little girl dreams of being a princess or queen but of course only the pretty dresses and jewelry never the constraints.
Old 07-22-2013, 12:00 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveline View Post
Maybe you can watch this one: “De Belgen dragen u in het hart” | VTM NIEUWS
There are other videos on that page as well.
Thank you very much Eveline. Very good alternative indeed. I watched the entire Oath Ceremony and Laying of Wreath through RTL TVI with excellent live coverage but I missed the signing of the Act of Abdication Ceremony.