The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2013, 07:03 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bine221 View Post
Well, maybe someone else can explain better, but due to the recent scandals and most probably also the economic crisis, the RF announced last year, that the "inner circle" of the RF is the King/Queen, as well the the PoA and their children only.

BYe Bine
Oh, that makes sense. I knew about this, it includes Christina and her children too, and not just Elena's family. Thanks!

Madeleine & Chris look very elegant, I love the mint dress so much! I think these photos are better than the engagement's. They both look gorgeous!

Old 05-25-2013, 10:53 AM
Imperial Majesty

Günther Koerffer made the wedding cakes to the wedding of the king and queen, and the wedding of Victoria and Daniel. He made also cakes to the christening of Victoria. This time he isn't chosen. He says that he is happy if someone else in Stockholm makes the cake.
Hovet nobbade Ulricehamnstårta - Nyheter P4 Sjuhärad

Old 05-25-2013, 12:42 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy tale View Post
I know, but as you say: until 30 May - maybe she stays there longer (privately)?

In this article is written, that Mette-Marit will be in a Charity-Projekt in Burma... (I hope we will see and hear something more about it.)
Madeleine von Schweden: So unvergesslich wird ihre Hochzeit! - BUNTE
Google Fordító
Old 05-25-2013, 02:14 PM
Aristocracy

Madeleine and Chris look lovely in the latest official photos.
Old 05-25-2013, 02:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

The Royal Mews Cadillac Fleetwood from 1969, is the likely vehicle to be used instead of the Parade Barouche if the weather is bad at the wedding. Yesterday the press was shown what vehicles and horses that will be at the wedding.
APA PictureDesk
Old 05-26-2013, 07:00 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
The Royal Mews Cadillac Fleetwood from 1969, is the likely vehicle to be used instead of the Parade Barouche if the weather is bad at the wedding. Yesterday the press was shown what vehicles and horses that will be at the wedding.
APA PictureDesk
I prefer the Parade Barouche and really hope that the weather is good!
Old 05-27-2013, 11:54 AM
Imperial Majesty

Aftonbladet tells today that Stefano Catenacci, the chef of the wedding dinner, makes also the wedding cake.
- That is true, we are responsible for the whole menu and that includes also the wedding cake, told Catenacci.
Madeleine and Chris have tested different kind of cakes, and of course Catenacci doesn't reveal anything about the cake, it will be a surprise until the wedding dinner.
Tårtan beställd till bröllopet Bröllopet Aftonbladet
Old 05-27-2013, 12:58 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

I don't know if this has been mentioned but I'm curious, who will attend from the Dutch royal family?
Old 05-27-2013, 01:24 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humera View Post
I don't know if this has been mentioned but I'm curious, who will attend from the Dutch royal family?
Not sure if anyone will be attending from Spain or the Netherlands,we might know more towards the end of this week.
Old 05-27-2013, 04:09 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
Not sure if anyone will be attending from Spain or the Netherlands,we might know more towards the end of this week.
No attendance from Spain, that's official.
It's not yet known if Dutch royals will attend.
Old 05-27-2013, 06:12 PM
Royal Highness

Do we know if anyone from Bulgaria, Romania or Serbia will attend?
Old 05-27-2013, 10:53 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
APA PictureDesk

oh god that car is awful its embarrassing
Old 05-27-2013, 11:51 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by doric44 View Post

oh god that car is awful its embarrassing
Agreed - that is one scary looking car! Although the buggie is nice looking, I am surprised that they are not riding in the open carriage that Victoria rode in. Is there a reason for this?
Old 05-28-2013, 01:30 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCtrojan View Post

Agreed - that is one scary looking car! Although the buggie is nice looking, I am surprised that they are not riding in the open carriage that Victoria rode in. Is there a reason for this?
Yeah I mean the king is a collector of antique cars surely they have something better then that hideous old caddy. but the carriages look good lets just hope it doesn't rain .so they don't have to be seen in that boat of a car
Old 05-28-2013, 05:34 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
You didn't read my message, where the photo is. I wrote that the Cadillac will be used if the weather is bad. Otherwise it has been told many times earlier that if the weather if fine, they will use the Parade Barouche Victoria and Daniel used at their wedding.
Old 05-28-2013, 08:30 AM
Nobility

Does anyone know what mode of transport HRH will utilise from whatever Palace she will be leaving from, to the Royal Palace Church?
Old 05-28-2013, 08:46 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Brockdorf View Post
Does anyone know what mode of transport HRH will utilise from whatever Palace she will be leaving from, to the Royal Palace Church?
That hasn't been published. Perhaps Madeleine arrives at the Daimler 27 H.P. Limousine from 1950, it is the oldest of the king's cars, and Victoria and the king arrived by it to the Stockholm Cathedral on Victoria's wedding day. Perhaps Madeleine arrives from the Royal Palace and don't use a car at all.
Old 05-28-2013, 08:53 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:

You didn't read my message, where the photo is. I wrote that the Cadillac will be used if the weather is bad. Otherwise it has been told many times earlier that if the weather if fine, they will use the Parade Barouche Victoria and Daniel used at their wedding.
Okay -Cadillac aside... The biggie/coach shown does not look like that of Victorias wedding day. It looks smaller and it's not completely open like that of Victoria's.
Old 05-28-2013, 08:55 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Okay -Cadillac aside... The biggie/coach shown does not look like that of Victorias wedding day. It looks smaller and it's not completely open like that of Victoria's.
It is the same Parade Barouche Victoria and Daniel used, from the court website
During the cortège, The Princess Couple will travel in the Parade Barouche. It is the same barouche that was used by The King and Queen and The Crown Princess Couple's at their wedding.
The Parade Barouche - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
Old 05-28-2013, 10:11 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:

It is the same Parade Barouche Victoria and Daniel used, from the court website
During the cortège, The Princess Couple will travel in the Parade Barouche. It is the same barouche that was used by The King and Queen and The Crown Princess Couple's at their wedding.
The Parade Barouche - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
Ahh -the back cover is down and now I can see it. The pictures do not show that. Thanks.

Tags
chris o'neill, princess madeleine