The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 05:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Bridesmaids: Maybe this time one of the Behn children will be bridesmaids. And also some of Chris's family might be bridesmaids.
Page boys: Maybe Sverre Magnus of Norway? Or some of Chris's family, again. It would be nice to have bridesmaids and page boys from both families
Chris' half sister from his mother's first marriage, Tatjana has three children: Anoushka Maria Violet, born 1991, Celina Maria Isabel, born 1996 and Jasper Henry Erland, born 2001.
The other half sister from his mother's second marriage, Natascha has daughter Milana, born 1996 and a son, whose name I didn't found, he is younger than Milana.
I don't know about the children of his half sisters from his father's side.

Old 10-27-2012, 05:16 PM
Courtier

I guess we can safely expect Sofia at the wedding. With a big grin on her face like the "Cheshire Cat". Looking forward to it.

Old 10-27-2012, 05:35 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit View Post
I guess we can safely expect Sofia at the wedding. With a big grin on her face like the "Cheshire Cat". Looking forward to it.
I wonder how Madeleine will like that .
Old 10-27-2012, 05:39 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit View Post
I have a feeling that, by that time, Sofia will accompany Carl Philip as his official fiancé.
Call me crazy, but I think Carl-Philip and Sofia will get engaged next spring with a wedding at the end of 2013 or at the beginning of 2014...
Old 10-27-2012, 06:35 PM
Royal Highness

^i think that too, Sofia will not wait long now that she is the only one to get married. i think she is already behind the curtain preparing her own wedding.

as for the debate over the bridal tiara, the Cameo is not Madeleine's style and taste, i think she'll opt for other Tiara. as for the wedding dress, i agree with some of you that it will be princessy type of dress but not to over the top.
Old 10-27-2012, 06:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrik-Jan77 View Post
I have a feeling that, by that time, Sofia will accompany Carl Philip as his official fiancé.
Call me crazy, but I think Carl-Philip and Sofia will get engaged next spring with a wedding at the end of 2013 or at the beginning of 2014...
I won't call you crazy at all because I have the same feeling. Either before Madeleine's wedding or directly afterwards we will get a nice little engagement announcement. And if you look at that link over at RoyalDish.com some users have already put the Cameo Tiara on Sofia's head. Watch here: http://royaldish.com/avs/avatar_1603.jpg
Old 10-28-2012, 01:02 PM
Nobility

I also belive that we Will probably see C-P and S togerher att Madeleines wedding as an engaged couple and that they will marry during the winter 2013 or during spring 2014.

The last picture of Sofia in the Cameo tiara made me laugh in 10 minutes ;-) hahaha !!!

I hope to see all 3 "big guns" brought out of the tiara vault at the wedding :) Madeleine marry in the Cameo tiara, Silvia wearing the braganza Diamond tiara and the pink topaz demi parure and Victoria wearing the sapphire parure :) Would be a magical day :)

I think it will be a white tie wedding, not as big as the Crown Princess wedding but still a grand royal wedding. I expect to see the complete Norwegian royal family there as well as Queen Margrethe II of Denmark, Princess Benedikte and Queen Anne-Marie with their families . Prince Andreas of Sachsen,Coburg-Gotha will be invited too as he is a godparent to Madeleine.
Other royal invitations is up to the bride and groom to decide i think :)
Old 10-28-2012, 01:33 PM
Gentry

I think the wedding will take place after the Eurovision Song Contest :)
Old 10-28-2012, 06:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogpearl View Post
I think the wedding will take place after the Eurovision Song Contest :)
lol... Not a bad idea at all! Next year will be all about Sweden, just like 2012 was all about England. Go go, Sweden!!!
Old 10-31-2012, 09:16 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

I wonder will Emma Pernald attend - she has remained a very close of Madeleine's even after the split from CP.

Old 11-01-2012, 03:51 AM
Courtier

Yes,I think she will attend. She also attended Madeleine´s 30th birthday this year.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv View Post
Yes,I think she will attend. She also attended Madeleine´s 30th birthday this year.
Whereas Sofia didn't.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:23 PM
Aristocracy

I definitely think Emma will attend, I would be surprised if she did not.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:29 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

As Chris is RC I wonder will he convert to Lutheranism or perhaps there's no need for him to do so?
Old 11-01-2012, 03:32 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoorMeansLight View Post
Whereas Sofia didn't.
Sofia didn't attend that 30-birthday party which was for Madeleine's friends, Emma attended that. But Sofia attended at the birthday party Victoria and Daniel arranged for Madeleine at the Haga Palace, family members were invited. Here's are Madeleine, Sofia and Carl Philip arriving to the party at the same car.
http://bildarkiv.iblbildbyra.se/foto...938D022&sz=800
Old 11-01-2012, 03:34 PM
Courtier

Perhaps they will do an eucomenial (sp?) instead. It's not as if M. will ever be head of the family like her sister and therefor would Need a lutheran service.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
As Chris is RC I wonder will he convert to Lutheranism or perhaps there's no need for him to do so?
Haven't they already said that he will not convert? It is only people in the line of succession that need to be Lutheran, not their spouses. Queens Desiree and Josefina were both RC.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:02 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post
Haven't they already said that he will not convert? It is only people in the line of succession that need to be Lutheran, not their spouses. Queens Desiree and Josefina were both RC.
The Marshal of the Realm was asked: Christopher O'Neill is a Catholic. Will he have to convert to Protestantism before marrying Princess Madeleine?
And the Marshal answered: No, he won't have to convert.

Interview with Marshal of the Realm Svante Lindqvist - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]

But if he wants to convert, it is his own decision.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
The Marshal of the Realm was asked: Christopher O'Neill is a Catholic. Will he have to convert to Protestantism before marrying Princess Madeleine?
And the Marshal answered: No, he won't have to convert.

Interview with Marshal of the Realm Svante Lindqvist - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]

But if he wants to convert, it is his own decision.
Thanks for the link!
Old 11-01-2012, 04:11 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I wonder what music they'll have...