Madeleine & Chris's Wedding: Wedding Guest Fashions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary?

97/100% of the time, LOVE her!

THIS time?

Not so much.

LOVE the Midnight Tiara, and am SO glad she wore it. IF only to show that she actually HAS another tiara at her disposal to be able to rock.

The Dress?

Hmmmm . . .

Mary can carry off strong colors like almost no one else. BUT, ITA that the dress was a bit too short. Also, did NOT care for the cape/overlay. At. ALL. ESPECIALLY after I saw the actual original dress design. I DO think that cape/overlay aged her.

But, then again, if she'd worn the dress as it was originally designed, to me, she'd've basically been a red clone of MM.

And THAT, of course, just would NOT do!

So, it was six of one, half-dozen of another for that, I guess.

Hit or miss?

THIS time . . .

MISS.

Charlene?

Hon, everybody and his brother who follows royal dress KNOWS by now that YOU are anything BUT a jewelry hound.

But to show up with NO tiara, earrings (STUDS, even!), order, or --- as a final, last resort! --- your wedding and/or engagement rings?

Please.

Next time, Monaco needs to send Caroline, methinks.

Seems to me that if Charlene doesn't even want to make a BASIC effort at representing her status in the circles she travels in, nowadays (and it's not like she doesn't HAVE a tiara, etc.!), then she needs to sit her rear end DOWN and stay at HOME.

Just an observation/opinion.

Don't know if this is old news.

Billed Bladet informs us that the red dress worn by Mary at the wedding is designed by the Australian Collette Dinnigan.
The shawl was made by Birgit Hallstein and the shoes were Pradas.

Does anyone know why Princess Charlene was not wearing any jewellry and why she always looks so very sad?

She very rarely wears jewellery which is a personal preference and she does not always look sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom