Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Christopher O'Neill: June 8, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought Carl Philip was going to be best man. Who is that with Chris?

Victoria is stunning. Just as georgeous as the during her pre wedding gala concert!! Perfection!

And how cute is Estelle????

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the singing children!!!!!

WOW!!! Madeleine is stunning! No Cameos though. Chris seems emotional.

Last edited:
No cameo for Madde.
OH MY GOD. Is that Chris showing emotion?
Anyway, she looks good.

Loving the coverage! Especially love Victoria's dress and Queen Silvia looks stunning....can't wait to see Madeleine's dress!

Oh word...Chris looks like he's about to burst into tears!

Last edited by a moderator:
Madeleine is beautiful and Chris teared up when he saw her!!!!

Beautiful dress. The lace and the short sleeves work together beautifully. It was nice to see Chris becoming emotional. And the children singing was a nice and different touch.

I love Madeleine's gown and she didn't wear the Cameo! She looks wonderful.:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

What was the fuss of the dress? Valentino, that doesn't look anything special. And Madeleine doesn't wear the Cameo Tiara, that saved my day.

Does anyone now doubt how Chris feels about Madeleine? He was having a hard time keeping his emotions in check.

WOW! Beautiful, elegant. Love Madde's dress! Never doubted for a second she'd look absolutely divine!!

Madeleine looks stunning! I love the dress!!!

Beautiful dress and veil, love her whole look, she looks stunning, just beautiful!!

I love the top of the dress with the lace. I would love to see a picture of the whole dress front on so I can see the bottom of it. I am glad she didn't wear the Cameo tiara as this one suits her much better.

I think the wedding dress works good with the modern Fringe tiara

Chris crying, very touching. Madeleine is beautiful.

The look on Chris's face when Madeleine walked down the aisle was priceless!

She looks stunning! The singing children were a very nice touch.

Where is a picture of the bride? I can't find it on any of thesevthreads?

I like how the ceremony is in English right now....at least I can understand what's going on!

Back
Top Bottom