Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Chris O'Neill's Pre-Wedding Dinner: June 7, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Excuse me but, who is the woman with the white dress blowing in the wind with a slit in the dress that almost gives a peak at her underwear? A little inappropriate, dont you think? That to me is a dress that should only be worn to a mob party in Vegas. What was this woman thinking?

I read Prince Albert won't attend, Charlene arrived later, so she is inside the hotel already. As for Wessex'es it looks like Edward had very busy day today (4 engagements) so I don't think they will attend the pre wedding dinner, especially that there is zero news about them in the press.
Mete Marit will be tomorrow I believe she will be flying from India for the wedding, Haakon arrived earlier.

I am a bit bummed Edward and Sophie aren't there.

I can't wait to see photos from inside. The images of the guests on the smokers balcony are awful, but so typical of any wedding.

Excuse me but, who is the woman with the white dress blowing in the wind with a slit in the dress that almost gives a peak at her underwear? A little inappropriate, dont you think? That to me is a dress that should only be worn to a mob party in Vegas. What was this woman thinking?

A norwegian viewer identified her (in swedish press) as Celina Midlefart, a rich norwegian businesswoman.

Celina Midelfart from Norway.

Do you mean Victoria?

It's nice to see Joachim catching up with his Greek cousins; Pavlos, Nicolaos and Phillipos. Shame it's on the smoking balcony.

Celina Midelfart, from Norway. :eek::eek::eek:

Marie Chantal is definitely attending. She posted a photo of herself showing top half on instagram with the caption "ready!".

She also posted some pictures of her and Valentino flying to Stockholm in a private jet.

Maybe she was thinking it would be a windless day :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Instagram
According to live feed, Wessex are not there yet, so I suppose they will arrive tomorrow.

Indeed,I noticed that earlier and I'm no prude but those women do not look classy at all,the King and Queen are present a bit of respect and dignity wouldn't go amiss!

I actually really like Madeleine's gown. It fits her very nicely, the verdict is still out on the shoes though. I like them, but maybe not with this dress.

What the heck is the drummers wife dressed for and no comment on the lady in the white.

Madeleine looks fantastic but I have to say that Sofia has my best dressed award for the day.

There are few information and pictures about dinner.

His sisters just look wrong a sequined sheer dress over a white tank dress just no.

Frankly some of the comments on here are just wanting to be negative, presumably cos you either don't like Madeleine, Chris or both.

Chris's sisters look fine to me.

yes, i saw that. I have the hq pics on my forum. :D

I like Madeleine and Chris , I simply think his sisters dresses were not great.

Back
Top Bottom