The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-08-2013, 03:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Last try
Josephine Zapata Genetay Photos - Zimbio

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 06-08-2013, 03:11 AM
Heir Apparent

Who is this Josephine? That outfit beggars belief.

She should have been asked to leave.

Old 06-08-2013, 03:17 AM
Heir Apparent

She is apparently a friend of Madeleine

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 06-08-2013, 03:25 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AristoCat View Post

Here's my view:

The jut don't respect themselves.

With the royals, none of them know who they are and none of them know or care about their ancestry. CP Stephanie was one of the FEW females there who actully LOOKED like she was royalty and looked like she belonged and looked like someone who knew who she was.
Well Said AristoCat! Couldn't agree more!
Old 06-08-2013, 04:10 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post

Josephine Genetay is one of Madeleine's closest friends.
Old 06-08-2013, 04:21 AM
Royal Highness

Maybe I'm the only one but I thought Sofia's dress was beautiful! I thought it would have been nice if she'd had her hair up but I guess that's personal choice.

I also loved Marie's dress and thought Madeleine looked radiant.
Old 06-08-2013, 04:30 AM
Commoner

Hi, this is my very first post, I was very underwhelmed by an awful lot of the fashion. I thought Victoria was gorgeous but I do think that Maddy is holding out for today to wow us all (well that's what I'm hoping)
Old 06-08-2013, 04:44 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
Those look like bedsheets flying in the wind. Terrific legs, but she certainly likes to display them to a very dangerous level!
Victoria nearly had a similar scene with her dress in wind gust. But being as classy as she is, she handled it very elegantly. Using one had to hold the dress in place and waving with the other. That's real style .
Old 06-08-2013, 05:01 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Although the Saab dress looked good on Madeleine, his designs start to tire me. It resembled a lot the dress worn by Stephanie at the pre-inauguration dinner in Amsterdam,and also reminds me of dresses worn by Astrid of Belgium and Margaretha of Liechtenstein/Luxembourg. Not a fan of the hairstyle but she looked very happy.

Victoria: the hair was way too tight around the face, as she does more often recently. Didn't mind the dress, though outside it looked odd.

Silvia: she looked good, but there was a lot going on. I am glad she didn't go to one of her Brazilian spa's to rejuvenate before this wedding, it is much better this way. She has a great figure for her age too!

Marie: boring dress, boring hair style, boring colour and did I mention boring already?

Stephanie: would have been nicer in another colour maybe, but this is the best she looked since her wedding. The dress was pretty enough, the hairstyle was softer than usual. And no added scarfs, sjawls or sheets to cover up. I hope she keeps it up the good work today!

Marie Chantal & Tatiana: best dressed. Sadly Theodora took the prize for worst dressed royal. The dress was waaaay too tight and had openings on odd places. And Pavlos slippers... no, just no. A joke maybe, but a joke that should never have left the door steps of their house in London.

Sofia was dressed, so that is a plus. The upper part didn't fit very well and I think she would look better if she wouldn't make her hair this raven black.

Martha Louise: I have seen worse on her, but with her personality it doesn't matter how she dresses, she looks so much fun to be around.

King's sisters: uhm..Birgitta didn't disappoint . Princess Desiree looked classy indeed. And I always love to see princess Christina.

Eva O'Neill: not as bad as I expected...which says more about my expectations than about this particular outfit.

Chris' sisters: should try to eat every now and then. Curious how their husbands or other half-sisters were not included in the picture.

Chris: I don't mind him so much. That somebody doesn't smile in pictures doesn't mean a thing. That he is uncomfortable with the situation actually does him credits. I hope that Madeleine and he will surprise the press and will celebrate their diamond wedding anniversary in 2073 surrounded by 8 children, 39 grand children and some great grand children. This negativity is out of proportion IMO.

To join the chorus: some guests looked horrible, but that's more fun for us I guess.

Are there any pictures of Prince Pierre and Princess Sylvia d'Aremberg btw?
Old 06-08-2013, 06:06 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
second worse dress
this is the worst dress of all time

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/K...wCzrla_Xll.jpg

is that SPanx I see before me??
Gosh, what a terrible choice for that dear lady.
Old 06-08-2013, 06:10 AM
Heir Apparent

A gallery from BT of the guests: http://www.bt.dk/royale/se-alle-bill...luppet#slide-1
Old 06-08-2013, 06:11 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317 View Post
Maybe I'm the only one but I thought Sofia's dress was beautiful! I thought it would have been nice if she'd had her hair up but I guess that's personal choice.

I also loved Marie's dress and thought Madeleine looked radiant.
I totally agree. IMO, Madeleine looked great. It wasn't just the dess, it was the whole thing with her looking happy alongside Chris.

Marie looked wonderful. I also liked Victorias dess. Another favourite was worn by someone whos name I don't remember. It was a wonderful red dress worn by a pretty blonde.

Sofia looked great. I'm not her biggest fan, but this was good on her. I also liked the statement they made by letting her arrive with Madeleines best friend instead of Carl Philip. It told us that she's accepted by Maddies circle of friends. It also took away a reason for us to be annoyed with her, which some people would have been if she had walked the red carpet along with Carl Philip.
Old 06-08-2013, 07:08 AM
Courtier

Oh I like the winter garden where the party was held.

My favourites in the fashion department: Madeleine and Chris, Sofia (like the colour not the shoes), Tatiana and Nikolaos (like her black/midnight blue combo), Eva O' Neill (like the colour and big bow) and I like this couple, don't know who they are...

Looking forward to the wedding!
Old 06-08-2013, 07:24 AM
Imperial Majesty

Sädehtivä Victoria varasti huomion - illan upein ilmestys - Kuninkaalliset - Ilta-Sanomat

Madeleine, Victoria & Co. Ihre Looks bringen Stockholm zum Strahlen! - Bilder - BUNTE
Old 06-08-2013, 08:09 AM
Heir Apparent

the best:
1. of course, madde,
2. marie chantal
3. victoria and stephanie competing for the third place
4. marie in a close fouth. :)

am i the only one who didn't appreciate sofia's outfit? it looks slightly tacky to me, especially with those shoes.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 06-08-2013, 08:16 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

More pics

PPE Agency

Mariage princesse Madeleine : Victoria, Charlene, raout royal au Grand Hotel

Dutch Photo Press Pre wedding dinner Princess Madeleine and Chris ONeill
Old 06-08-2013, 08:23 AM
Royal Highness

My favourits were Victoria, Stéphanie, Marie & Tatiana.
But I missed colour in the overall picture. The silvery, goldish, grayish and nude shades were so predominant, that I even welcomed a dress like Eva O’Neills overdone bow.
Old 06-08-2013, 10:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Wedding of Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neal: Pre-wedding dinner | Spletnik.ru

Princess Takamado looked lovely.
Old 06-09-2013, 02:55 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post

Look at the bright side, at least she is wearing WHITE underpants.
Old 08-04-2013, 11:14 AM
Imperial Majesty

Big photo of Victoria and Daniel from the website of Jenny Packham
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden - AD172 - Private Dinner Hosted by King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia - Jenny Packham

Tags
chris o'neill, pre-wedding events, princess madeleine