Inauguration Water Pageant and Dinner: April 30, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So the royals aren't going to be at the Andre Rieu concert? The concert is what I have on live right now. I never saw any footage of the royals besides TM the King and Queen of the Netherlands arriving at the dinner and dance. Is that being broadcast elsewhere?

I guess Charles and Camilla are on their way home as the POW has some engagements listed tomorrow.

Samitude, the royals won't attend the Andre Rieu concert. They never broadcast royals when they are dining (at least they have that privicy)

Have Charles and Camilla left? Charles had rearrange his meeting with the President of the UAE (currently on State visit to UK)

Samitude, the royals won't attend the Andre Rieu concert. They never broadcast royals when they are dining (at least they have that privicy)

Oh, OK. I know that in Denmark, Sweden, and Norway it's usual to get footage of receptions minus the actual eating. I knew they didn't broadcast Willem-Alexander and Maxima's wedding reception, but I didn't know if this would be different. Thank you for your answer!

Have Charles and Camilla left? Charles had rearrange his meeting with the President of the UAE (currently on State visit to UK)

He has a meeting with the President tomorrow so I imagine they've already left.

I hope to see other royals as well, like Lalla Salma, Sarah, Stephanie, etc...
Sheikah Mozah finally looks grogeous in a bright look, truly beautiful there!

Is it me or is Mary wearing the red dress she wore at Guillame and Stephanie's pre-wedding dinner? Also has Letizia recycled her blue dress? Btw, Letizia is braving the cold, considering all the Nordic princesses are wrapped up.

If I had a hunky husband I could cuddle up with, I'd go without a wrap too... :D

The Sheikha looked dazzling and Mette-Marit looked much better this evening.

Nice pictures. The one with Prince Naruhito says that he attended the water pageant without Masako, as expected.

It seems so. Maybe masako's presence wasn't expected to any other events but the actual inauguration. It may be already a huge effort for her to attend any events alone, yet travel abroad or go to one of these events full with protocol must be yet another level. I'm sure everyone is happy she actually made the effort to be there.

Well, I'm glad Masako attended what she was able to which was probably a major step for her. Hopefully, we'll get to see her at more public events little by little.

Last edited:
Well, I'm glad Masako attended what she was able to which was probably a major step for her. Hopefully, we'll get to see her at more public events little by little.

That's what I am hoping as well. :)

No it is the same one allright..it got popular after all...who knew...!

They left the boat and greeted Armin van Buren and the Orchestra,the beautifull RCO they both are huge fans of both Armin and the RCO!!Unexpected fantastic!!!

Princess Beatrix was on a boat with the Royal Guests and arrived a little earlyer then TM at the Muziekgebouw aan 't IJ where there's a party...but without camera's...sorry...Still,what a day it was...A Dutch treat of sorts,THAT's how we do it here!!:D

Don't ever let anyone say that the Brits have cornered the market on Royal splendor and pageantry. The Dutch really know how to pull it off. I am properly dazzled! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
No Lalla Salma, Sarah or Stephanie? I wish to see them as well...

Beautiful pictures

Here are a series of galleries of wonderful pictures, many very close up- can really get a good look at jewelry and hair. There's a lovely close-up of Maxima's hair from this morning (blue dress and sapphires). And several extreme close-ups of Mette-Marit in her blue and white gown. Her complexion is so exquisite...
Also, on a ruffled red dress note, good thing Mary didn't wear hers last night, also.

http://www.newmyroyals.com/

Last edited:
I really love the first oficcial photos of willem and maxima as king and queen! maxima really was beautiful in the bote!!!!
here in argentina all the tv shows are talking about maxima!

Back
Top Bottom