The Family of Chris O'Neill

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a bit confused... so, how many cousins will madeleine and chris' child have?

Tatjana d'Abo och Henry d'Abo have 3 children
Anouska d'Abo
Celina d'Abo
Jasper d'Abo
Count Ernst and countess Natascha von Abensperg und Traun have 4 children
Countess Milana Abensperg und Traun
Count Moritz Abensperg und Traun
Countess Chiara Abensperg und Traun
Count Louis Cajetan Abensperg und Traun

One of Chris' sisters from his fathers side, Annalisa O'Neill, Karen O'Neill or Stefanie O'Neill has one son. The swedish press doesn't know whom of the sisters is the mother. They have just written that one of the sisters has a son.

So the baby will have 9 cousins, according to that what the press has written, the guest list at the wedding and what can be found out from internet.

Last edited:
Svensk Damtidning had sent reporter Liv Sander to Salzburg to report about Eva O'Neill at the Amadeus Weekend.

Malicious rumours about the mother-in-law of princess Madeleine: Running out of money
This year's event had a sad feeling, since the patron behind the Amadeus Weekend, Eva's very good friend Donald Kahn died on 10th August.
Kunstmäzen Donald Kahn in Salzburg gestorben | STERN.DE

Damtidning writes that it is said that this Amadeus Weekend was the last one. It would be a huge loss to Eva, the weekend is the highlight of the year at her calendar. Someone who knows Eva said that Amadeus Weekend isn't anymore like it was when prince Charles visited it. The festival has become smaller and smaller, and this year there were hardly any celebrities. It is also said that the death of Kahn will affect on Eva's private economy, she sells tickets to the Weekend with a high price and lives with the profits.
But in front of the cameras Eva smiled widely. She loves attention, and makes entry always at the last minute. Both her daughters were there with their families. Only Chris and Madeleine didn't attend, they had already returned to New York.

Do you know why and when for the costumes that they are wearing? I get the couture dress, but why the traditional dress over the weekend, it appears on several days?

I guess you mean the Dirndl the women are wearing ? That is the usual daytime dresscode in Salzburg during the Festivities. The Dirndl is the traditional Austrian and Bavarian costume and has had a huge revival in the last years. But then it has always been quite popular within the noble circles.

Gossip about O'Neill family, claiming that Eva was never married with Hermann Loeb. There is at least two mistakes at this story, Loeb wasn't an American cement tycoon, it was Eva's last husband James Elliot Stewart. And the man
at the photo with Eva and Natascha isn't Natascha's husband count Ernst.
Eaton Square Dance: RIP: 95, Paul Cesario O'Neill

Well, you can sum the blog post up with "Eva is an old, slutty hag" :rolleyes:

Tatjana d'Abo och Henry d'Abo have 3 children
Anouska d'Abo
Celina d'Abo
Jasper d'Abo
Count Ernst and countess Natascha von Abensperg und Traun have 4 children
Countess Milana Abensperg und Traun
Count Moritz Abensperg und Traun
Countess Chiara Abensperg und Traun
Count Louis Cajetan Abensperg und Traun

One of Chris' sisters from his fathers side, Annalisa O'Neill, Karen O'Neill or Stefanie O'Neill has one son. The swedish press doesn't know whom of the sisters is the mother. They have just written that one of the sisters has a son.

So the baby will have 9 cousins, according to that what the press has written, the guest list at the wedding and what can be found out from internet.
This may have been mentioned earlier, but I do recall an actress with the name of d'Abo playing in the James Bond with Timothy Dalton (he of the cleft chin:flowers:). Does anyone know if there is a relationship?

This may have been mentioned earlier, but I do recall an actress with the name of d'Abo playing in the James Bond with Timothy Dalton (he of the cleft chin:flowers:). Does anyone know if there is a relationship?

I read from Svensk Damtidning, that Bond-actress Maryam d'Abo is cousin of Henry d'Abo, husband of Chris' sister Tatjana.

Svensk Damtidning tells that Eva O'Neill wants to renovate her townhouse at Eaton Square in London. She applied for a renovation permission in October last year. She wants to rebuild her roof to a roof terrace, like Chris and Madeleine are having now in New York. She got a partial renovation permission in March. An official from the City of Westminster tells to SD that they still have to consider some proposals, like the materials for windows, to give a permission to the whole renovation. SD thinks that the renovation means that Madeleine and Chris could visit more often Chris' mother. Madeleine is said to have a good time with Eva and they have been walking together in Belgravia when Madeleine is in London.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Pictures say "cannot be displayed because it contains errors"

:previous::ohmy:Is it me or what, why do all these really wealthy ladies dress like they are coming from the dump or crawled out of bed? I would not be caught dead in any of those clothes.....yikes!

And I could probably pay off ALL my bills with what they spent on those outfits!

Last edited:

What a vulgar outfit. A very royal person at the very same event: Princess Margriet of the Netherlands in an understated blue lace gown with some nice diamond bijoux. That is style, Mrs O"Neill!
:ermm:

Link to stylish Margriet: http://cdn.salzburg.com/nachrichten...avalier-feiert-seine-premiere-41-53978775.jpg

What a vulgar outfit. A very royal person at the very same event: Princess Margriet of the Netherlands in an understated blue lace gown with some nice diamond bijoux. That is style, Mrs O"Neill!
:ermm:

Link to stylish Margriet: http://cdn.salzburg.com/nachrichten...avalier-feiert-seine-premiere-41-53978775.jpg

It wasn't the same event. Princess Margriet attended at the premiere of Rosenkavalier on Friday 1st August, and Eva O'Neill attended at the opera yesterday. We don't know how Eva O'Neill would have dressed if she would have attended at the premiere.

Oh, please. The outfit is not vulgar. Actually, it is summery and she wasn't going to the opera. "A Royal Person", as she referred who is so much "better". I like Princess Margariet, she looked nice. I have seen outfits on "Royal Persons" that were so much worse.

Oh, please. The outfit is not vulgar. Actually, it is summery and she wasn't going to the opera. "A Royal Person", as she referred who is so much "better". I like Princess Margariet, she looked nice. I have seen outfits on "Royal Persons" that were so much worse.

I agree. There is a difference between vulgar and "not a good choice." I can think of a dozen reasons she should have worn something else - vulgarity is not one of them. But, at the end of the day - we all get to wear what we want. If she feels good in it - then good for her and the heck with my (or anyone else's) fashion review.

Well, from the looks of her, regardless of the dress, her face shows that lifestyle has caught up with her. When there is lots of sun, booze, rich foods, and party life style, it shows as one gets older......

Eva O'Neill was going to the opera, but not the premiere of it. The premiere had been a week earlier.
It seems that Eva has lost her positions at the society of Salzburger Festspiele. This year there was hardly any photos of Amadeus Weekend at the photo agencies, during last years there has been a lot of photos. Of course, the Amadeus Weekend lost it's most significant supporter, when the patron of the weekend, Donald Kahn died last year.

Last edited:
Lady Ursula d'Abo, the mother of Chris's sister Tatjana's husband Henry d'Abo, tells about her life at a book "The Girl with the Widow's Peak" (2014)

Lady Ursula is 98 years old. She is the daughter of John Henry Montaqu Manners, the 9th Duke of Rutland. At the coronation of George VI, Lady Ursula was a train-bearer to Queen Elizabeth.
"But it was Ursula who was photographed standing behind the King and Queen on Buckingham Palace balcony. Those photographs were printed in newspapers across the globe and Ursula, with her distinctive widow’s peak hairline, became famous overnight. An American magazine published a poem in which each verse began with the line: ‘Who is that beautiful Lady in Waiting?’ Celebrity, however, had never been the Duke’s aim for his daughter. He intended her to marry a man like himself, preferably another duke."
Lady Ursula d'Abo The shy beauty who upstaged a queen Daily Mail Online

From Edwardian idyll to meetings with Nehru the life of Lady Ursula D’Asbo » The Spectator

The cover of the book
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41UOvnlAHWL.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom