The Family of Chris O'Neill

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What ? Eva O'Neill had a brief affair with Prince Charles and then became one of Ivaana Trump's best friend ? Is my Swedish/English translator working correctly ?

That's what it reads to me as well. :lol:

Svensk Damtidning tells that Chris's niece Celina d'Abo works at SFA Advisory.
Chris O'Neill – systerdottern väljer egen väg _ Svensk Dam

Celina d’Abo is an Advisor for SFA and Executive Assistant to founder and principal Lisa Schiff. She holds an MA in Modern and Contemporary Art and the Market from Christie’s Education, New York and received her BA in Art History and Theology from Oxford Brookes University, England. Prior to joining SFA, Celina spent time working for a range of galleries including Hauser and Wirth, Studio Voltaire and Voltz Clarke. Celina also previously worked within Christie’s Auction house in the Impressionist and Modern Department in New York. Born in the UK, Celina is based in the London office, but also seeks to expand SFA to her German roots.
Info - SFA advisory

Eva O'Neill together with daughter Natascha von Abensperg und Traun, son in law Ernst von Abensperg und Traun and granddaughter Milana von Abensperg und Traun attended the premiere of "Tosca" during the Salzburg Opera Festival in Salzburg, Austria, yesterday, August 21:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** gettyimages gallery **

The website of Chris's niece Milana Abensperg und Traun
Home _ Milana

An article about Milana's mother countess Natascha Abensperg und Traun and her lamps (Maison Daschi) at austrian Magazine Schlossseiten
Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic4

Last edited:
The first Salzburg Festival attendance for this year - Il Trittico on August 21:

** Pic ** gallery **

Natascha Abensperg und Traun at the opening of the art installation 'Golden Spring' on the occasion of 300 years of the Belvedere Museum in the Swarovski Kristallwelten Store Kärntnerstraße, Vienna, February 7th, 2023.
https://i.postimg.cc/85L9ZMsb/Natascha.jpg

Tatjana d'Abo's husband Henry d'Abo has new business at his farm.
Henry d’Abo is a farmer by trade but a conservationist at heart, passionate about the environment and empowering rural communities in the UK. He has managed the Henry d’Abo Farm Estate for over 50 years, growing a rotating range of crops including wheat, barley, sugar beet, rapeseed, peas, and now, hemp.
About Us – Henry’s Hemp Oil

One for me, one for the planet, every time you use Henry’s Hemp Oil.
Henry’s Hemp Oil

Eva O'Neill attended Regine's Damenwiesn at the Oktoberfest in Munich yesterday, September 18:

** Pic **

The O’Neill’s are now connected via marriage to the Manners family (Dukes of Rutland) because Lady Ursula d’Abo (nee Manners) is the mother to Henry d’Abo, husband of Tatjana d’Abo.

Back
Top Bottom