The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-02-2016, 02:22 AM
Imperial Majesty

Expressen quotes Bunte's article about Eva O'Neill's father Otto Walter, how he fought against the Nazis. Margareta Thorgren said that the court didn't want to comment the article.
And like in so many times, the article has a big error, it claims that Natascha Abensperg und Traun is married to a german nobleman and lives in Germany. Ernst Abensperg und Traun is austrian and they live in Austria.
Så kämpade Chris morfar mot nazisterna _ Nyheter _ Expressen
Translation

Old 04-02-2016, 06:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Well, the press has published a positive article about Chris and his family! Now, I am really surprised and ovewhelmed!
Pity they still forget accuracy in this case

Old 04-10-2016, 01:31 AM
Imperial Majesty

Expressen continues to quote Bunte's articles about Chris's grandfather and his relatives. Adolf Walter, Chris's great-uncle, died at Dachau concentration camp in 1941. In 1939, Chris's great-grandmother Maria Michl (grandmother of Eva O'Neill) made a suicide in desperation. She had Jewish ancestry, and feared that like so many other Jews she would be deported to concentration camps.
Chris O'Neills släkting mördad i Hitlers dödsläger _ Nyheter _ Expressen
Translation
Old 04-10-2016, 06:57 AM
Heir Apparent

I honestly don't understand why the swedish press is still talking about Chrises family ancestry. This kind of story should have come out when Chris first apperead by Madeleine side or when the couple got married. I feel like the press really got tired (at least for now) of bashing Chris and now has nothing left to do but dig on his past.
Old 07-18-2016, 04:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

Milana von Abensperg und Traun at Tatler Kings and Queens party on 1st June at Savini at Criterion. Chris's sister Natascha von Abensperg und Traun is a former Tatler magazine fashion editor.
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-ge...ON-TZF-139.jpg

Summer swimsuits & swimwear - Countess Milana von Abensperg und Traun - summer swimsuits 2016 Tatler - Tatler summer fashion wardrobe - swimsuit trends summer 2016 & best swimsuits for summer - Tatler
Old 08-02-2016, 01:20 PM
Imperial Majesty

Eva O'Neill at the Swarovsky reception and premiere of opera Manon Lescaut in large Festspielhaus at the Salzburg Festival in Salzburg, 1st August.
http://neumayr.lumatrium.com/media/p...1082016027.jpg
http://neumayr.lumatrium.com/media/p...1082016042.jpg
Old 08-04-2016, 03:46 PM
Imperial Majesty

Eva O'Neill arrives this evening to opera Manon Lescaut at the Salzburg Music Festival with the Festival president Helga Rabl-Stadler and Governor Wilfried Haslauer.
http://neumayr.lumatrium.com/media/p...4082016022.jpg
http://neumayr.lumatrium.com/media/p...4082016021.jpg
http://neumayr.lumatrium.com/media/p...4082016020.jpg
http://neumayr.lumatrium.com/media/p...4082016017.jpg
http://www.salzburg-cityguide.at/web...082016017.jpeg
Old 08-05-2016, 02:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Is it just me being old fashioned, but I think there comes a time in every woman's life (regardless of how wonderful they look), that strapless dresses are a no-no. And if you are going with a strapless dress, please have a jacket or sweather, just something.
Old 08-05-2016, 03:25 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess gertrude View Post
Is it just me being old fashioned, but I think there comes a time in every woman's life (regardless of how wonderful they look), that strapless dresses are a no-no. And if you are going with a strapless dress, please have a jacket or sweather, just something.
It isn't just you. I've been, occasionally, saying this same thing for years. She's refusing to admit she's getting older. While I, too, hate to admit it (I'm going to be 71 this month) I know there are just some things I cannot wear any more.
Old 08-13-2016, 01:35 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
BUNTE print has a large article on the Salzburg event, they have a confirmation from Wolfgang Seybold, Eva's long time partner (over 20 years), that they have recently ended their relationship but remain best friends.
Old 09-27-2016, 04:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

Eva O'Neill and Dr. Sigrid Streletzki during the opening of the oktoberfest 2016 at the 'Kaeferschaenke' beer tent at Theresienwiese on September 17, 2016 in Munich.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image