The Family of Chris O'Neill

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eva O'Neill sells her luxury house in central London. After luxury renovations she wants to have close to 100 million SEK for it.
- They have put a lot of money to get high class property, says the broker.
According to the property description there is a lift between all four floors. The house has three bedrooms and four bathrooms. On the ground floor is a garage and from the newly built 58 square meter roof terrace with amazing views of some of London's most expensive addresses.
- It is one of the most exclusive addresses in the world, so if you live there you have to pay these prices. You pay for the location and not the actual property, says the broker.
The price Eva O'Neill asks for the luxury property located is nearly 8 million pounds, about 100 million SEK. But despite that the house has been on the market for just over two months, a buyer has not yet been found. The broker says that both he and his client are hopeful that a sale should be ready soon.
- I feel quite sure of it. There is some interest and it is a very nice item, so I expect that we have sold it soon, says the broker.
Your client is satisfied with selling?
- Yes, she's happy with it. No one has any real hurry to sell in central London. If it is sold, it is sold, but if not, she doesn't have to. That is how the market is in London right now. But of course she wants to sell the house, otherwise it would not have been on the market.
Eva O'Neill has also a multi-million apartment in another part of Belgravia, where Madeleine and Chris O'Neill lived in conjunction with their move to England.
Chris O'Neills mamma Eva säljer sitt lyxhus _ Dina Pengar
Translation

Photos of Eva O'Neill's house she is selling. She bought it in 2012, the house has 217 square meters.
Eva O'Neill säljer sitt lyxhus för 100 miljoner – här är bilderna inifrån _ Leva & bo

Last edited by a moderator:
It is the right time to sell. The London real estate bubble is going to burst, the stamp duty already has a negative effect. Eva is following a smart policy to sell now, before the prizes plummet.

That picture in the background of the kitchen/living room looks strangely like the royal palace of Stockholm's gallery, where the royals held lunch in honor of the tunisian president!:eek:

Last edited:
What a pity Chris and Princesx Madeleine probably can't afford it. Its location can't be beaten.

Expressen quotes Bunte's article about Eva O'Neill's father Otto Walter, how he fought against the Nazis. Margareta Thorgren said that the court didn't want to comment the article.
And like in so many times, the article has a big error, it claims that Natascha Abensperg und Traun is married to a german nobleman and lives in Germany. Ernst Abensperg und Traun is austrian and they live in Austria.
Så kämpade Chris morfar mot nazisterna _ Nyheter _ Expressen
Translation

Expressen continues to quote Bunte's articles about Chris's grandfather and his relatives. Adolf Walter, Chris's great-uncle, died at Dachau concentration camp in 1941. In 1939, Chris's great-grandmother Maria Michl (grandmother of Eva O'Neill) made a suicide in desperation. She had Jewish ancestry, and feared that like so many other Jews she would be deported to concentration camps.
Chris O'Neills släkting mördad i Hitlers dödsläger _ Nyheter _ Expressen
Translation

Well, the press has published a positive article about Chris and his family! Now, I am really surprised and ovewhelmed!:eek::D:p
Pity they still forget accuracy in this case:whistling:

I honestly don't understand why the swedish press is still talking about Chrises family ancestry. This kind of story should have come out when Chris first apperead by Madeleine side or when the couple got married. I feel like the press really got tired (at least for now) of bashing Chris and now has nothing left to do but dig on his past.

Last edited:
Is it just me being old fashioned, but I think there comes a time in every woman's life (regardless of how wonderful they look), that strapless dresses are a no-no. And if you are going with a strapless dress, please have a jacket or sweather, just something.

Is it just me being old fashioned, but I think there comes a time in every woman's life (regardless of how wonderful they look), that strapless dresses are a no-no. And if you are going with a strapless dress, please have a jacket or sweather, just something.

It isn't just you. I've been, occasionally, saying this same thing for years. She's refusing to admit she's getting older. While I, too, hate to admit it (I'm going to be 71 this month) I know there are just some things I cannot wear any more.

BUNTE print has a large article on the Salzburg event, they have a confirmation from Wolfgang Seybold, Eva's long time partner (over 20 years), that they have recently ended their relationship but remain best friends.

Eva O'Neill and her daughters Tatjana d'Abo and Natascha Abensperg und Traun at the premiere of Giuseppe Verdi's opera I due Foscari at the Salzburg Festival, on Friday 11th August. This is the Amadeus Weekend at the Festival, and Eva has been the chairman of the Honorary Committee of the Amadeus Weekend for many years.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
http://www.salzburg-cityguide.at/we...party_detail_large/sf_domingo20170811012.jpeg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Gallery of Eva O'Neill at Rohmir London Fashion Week show at Freemasons' Hall in London, 19th February 2017.
Profimedia

Photographer Franz Neumayr, who has taken photos at Salzburg Festival for many years, said to Expressen, that many journalists were waiting that someone from the swedish royal family would attend at the Festival and Amadeus Weekend this year too. He also says that the guest list for Amadeus Weekend (where Eva O'Neill is the chairman of the Honorary committee) was much smaller than it is used to be.
Eva O'Neills fest med döttrarna Tatiana och Natascha _ Kungligt _ Expressen

Last edited:

Eva O'Neill was seen at the opening of the annual Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany, yesterday, September 22:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Wolfgang Seybold is her ex-partner, or are they together again?

Eva O'Neill at Frieze opening day in London, 2nd October.
https://ssl.c.photoshelter.com/img-get2/I0000eWnQCFAILzw/fit=1000x750/19fri3242.jpg
https://ssl.c.photoshelter.com/img-get2/I0000X004yQIOrsY/fit=1000x750/19fri3241.jpg

Tatjana d’Abo, her husband Henry d’Abo and Henry's brother Richard d’Abo attend Academy Museum of Motion Pictures Celebrates Architect Renzo Piano, Hosted by Bob Iger, at the home of Zoë and Olivier de Givenchy on October 18, 2019 in Beverly Hills, California.
https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...my-museum-of-picture-id1182537896?s=2048x2048

With Zoë and Olivier de Givenchy
https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...chy-and-dabo-picture-id1182537974?s=2048x2048

Back
Top Bottom