Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill expecting their Second Child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful, a little sibling for Leonore and another cousin for Estelle :flowers:

Congrats! Great news! I have always had the feeling that Madde would be soon pregnant again.

Wow ! That is one of the most unexpected announcement of the year. Congrats to the couple and the sister-to-be :) The King and the Queen must be delighted.

I have a warm thought for crown princess Victoria too. If prince Daniel and her are trying to give a sibling to Estelle, that must not be the easier news to learn.

Highly unexpected but wonderful news. Congrats to Madeleine, Chris and Leonore! I hope she has an easy and safe pregnancy.

That's my surprise of the day. Congratulations to Madeleine, Christopher and Leonore! And of course to the whole Swedish Royal Family.

Great news! I thought so the minute I saw her first Nobel appearance but said nothing.

Not the least bit unexpected, isn't Chris over 40 now? Wonderful news

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes! That's quick. She must want to get the breeding years over ASAP.

I have a warm thought for crown princess Victoria too. If prince Daniel and her are trying to give a sibling to Estelle, that must not be the easier news to learn.

That thought crossed my mind too.

With this news, I am now wondering if Morning Sickness is what prevented her from attending her engagement the other day. It would make sense that they did not address it as they had not made the announcement quite yet.

Wow, they're going for it!!! Bring it on Madde ;-)

Congrats to the couple.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Wow !

That is exactly what I thought; couples are not on equal footing in this respect.

Wow, I'm stunned! That's quick after Leonor, but of course it's very happy news. Congratulations for the happy parents! It's so nice to see the family grow.

The birth is announced for summer 2015, so I hope it won't clash with the wedding, it would be disappointing if the Princess had to miss out on feast. It will be a great year in Sweden!

Does anybody know when the baby is due ? Chances are Madeleine may get the excuse she needed to skip Carl Philip's wedding.

Does anybody know when the baby is due ? Chances are Madeleine may get the excuse she needed to skip Carl Philip's wedding.

Was she looking for an excuse?

Anyway, I wish all the best for Princess Madeleine and Chris. What a wonderful news?

Great news! I thought so the minute I saw her first Nobel appearance but said nothing.
Then you saw more than I did :flowers:! I simply thought that her dress on the first Nobel night was of a unfortunate cut. Now we know that it was already maternity style!

Was she looking for an excuse?

Anyway, I wish all the best for Princess Madeleine and Chris. What a wonderful news?

I admit my comment was a bit harsh. I was implying that Madeleine is not very fond of Sofia, but that is just rumor/gossip.

I admit my comment was a bit harsh. I was implying that Madeleine is not very fond of Sofia, but that is just rumor/gossip.

Maybe she doesn't like Sofia. I think Princess Madeleine lives in "her own world" and she doesn't let people in very easily.

But she seems to be close to Prince Carl Philip. I don't think she would get pregnant only to not attend her brother's wedding.

That negative thought crossed my mind too so you were not alone but I have learned that airing the negativity helps it grow and attach to you.
I figure she is due at the beginning of July.

Maybe she doesn't like Sofia. I think Princess Madeleine lives in "her own world" and she doesn't let people in very easily.

But she seems to be close to Prince Carl Philip. I don't think she would get pregnant only to not attend her brother's wedding.

Of course, I didn't say she would get pregnant only not to attend her brother's wedding. As you say in Brazil, it may be a case of "unir o útil ao agradável".

Then you saw more than I did :flowers:! I simply thought that her dress on the first Nobel night was of a unfortunate cut. Now we know that it was already maternity style!

A couple of posters made that remark on her fashion thread, for once I kept my mouth shut, I have learned the rules:flowers:

Great news! I'm very happy for the couple! I hope she will be healthy enough to attend her brothers wedding in june...

Hopefully we'll have such good news for Victoria and Daniel soon.

Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill Expecting Second Child

Awww - A little brother or sister for Leonore. Lovely!

Hope she has a easy pregnancy?

(Your move, Victoria and Daniel?!)

I think this one will be a boy, Princess Paul Bertil Gustaf Duke of either Oland or Halland
Godparents:
Prince Carl Phillip
Prince Daniel
Chris's sister Analisa
One of the Manguson or Baronial (Princess Desiree's kids) cousins
Emma Pernald
Chris's friend Cedric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom