Princess Madeleine's 25th Birthday: June 10, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

linneatherose

Gentry
City
Bowling Green
Country
United States
Does anyone know if there will be any celebration for Princess Madeleine's Birthday? It's almost here!

On Sunday, 10th June 2007, 12 o'clock will be a celebration outside the castle of Stockholm! :flowers:

linneatherose said:
Does anyone know if there will be any celebration for Princess Madeleine's Birthday? It's almost here!

ursulajohanna said:
On Sunday, 10th June 2007, 12 o'clock will be a celebration outside the castle of Stockholm! :flowers:
With all the family attend?Hopefully there will be some new official photos of the Princess (maybe glittering in Tiaras:flowers: )

Today Madeleine turns 25..!!! Let's hope she has a great day. Is there something special planned for her birthday?

According to Johan T. Lindwall Madeleine and Louise "Lussan" Gottlieb are going to celebrate their birthday together at Drottningholm in a couple of days and these days the invitations are sent out (Lussan´s 25th bday was on the first of june)
They are calling it their "50th birthday party" (hmmm, judged by their skin
icon10up4.gif
ninja.gif
)
According to Expressen now some of the Östermalm brats are anxiously waiting and hoping for being invited.
rolleyes.gif

I hope we would get pictures...at least of the arrival.

And traditionally today Madeleine is/was (just like Victoria) getting a strawberry cake and the family is singing for her. Today her birthday would be celebrated within the family...apart from the family only the partners of Victoria, CP and Madeleine would be present.
And of course there are the official celebrations in the courtyard in the noon

http://www.expressen.se/noje/1.715026

Picture special - 25 years Madeleine (including some nice rare ones. E.g. Madeleine as spice girl in 1997)
http://www.expressen.se/fredag/1.711824

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow wow princess Madeleine is much beautiful on his 25th birthday!!!! Royal family is much beautiful and dress see out summer now!!!! I am see photo on Princess Madeleines aunt Princess Christina and great-aunt princess Lilian is on his Princess Madeleine 25th birthday!!

Wow she looks great. Victoria also does. Actually they all do :p
I hope she had a great day today, and that there are still many, many years to come.

Happy birthday you highness :flowers:

Thank you for the articles and photos everyone, all the royal ladies look amazing! Happy Birthday Princess Madeleine!

Happy birthday to one of my favourite princesses !:flowers:
Madeleine looks beautiful but I don't like very much what she wore .
The flower is the hair is lovely .

I can't believe that she's already 25 ! Time goes so fast !!!!:scream:

Princess Madeliene looked beautiful but I wish she would have worn something else, I did not like her outfit. It made her look bigger in my opinion.

Yep.I didn't like her clothes, neither. But she was shinning like a star, and her face was jolly and as beatiful as ever! And did you see Crownprincess Victoria in her younger sister celebration? She is getting very regal. Every day more and more...In two of these pics, she had all the air of a real Queen! Congratulations to her! :flowers:

And I'm also happy of seeing Princess Lilian again...She looks very elder , but at the same time, plenty of regal worth. I always respected her a lot.

Vanesa.

I don't like her clothes either! It doesn't suite her at all. The coat doesn't fit the dress and we cannot see the dress at all! To me it was not the best choice.

at the last two events she look's very good. she look's very happy at the last picture

lucien said:
Royal Palace Stockholm this morning:

PPE Agency

Courtesy PPE/Albert Nieboer.

Wait a min! what is wrong with Vicky¿... it looks like she is crying or really tired

It seems as if she taken a likeing to wearing these short belted jackets over skirts and they don't seem to be fitted to her figure. Most often, they are very baggy and make her look bigger. She has definately put more weight on, and I'm wondering if she is very aware of this and is trying to disguise the fact that she has gained weight.
I'm not saying she looks bad or over weight by any means!!! She still looks very healthy and very pretty, but she has put on weight in the last year.
But what ever the case, she really should stay away from these jackets or at least get them tailored to fit her properly. Just my opinion.

avrilo said:
Wait a min! what is wrong with Vicky¿... it looks like she is crying or really tired

I saw the pic and thought they same! :ohmy: That she is crying! :cry: Maybe she didn´t, but it looks like!!

Hey, people! Yes, she is crying for she is moved! Sometimes, when you are in a relative's birthday, it happens that you'll cry. If you are a sensitive person it could happen. Nothing is wrong with Crownprincess Victoria. She loves her sister..that's all. :D

Vanesa.

I believe the very same Vanessa.:flowers: Happy Birthday Princess Madeleine.

Last edited:
Don´t think, that Victoria was crying. She isn´t directly known as crybaby ;) I´ve an other theory...what I´ve heard her diplomacy course celebrated the end of the course Saturday night. Could be a rumour though.
But since she was not ill at the official pic of the state visit and was present at the birthday ceremony, it´s quite likely, that she was partying on Saturday
And some
http://www.mousemultimedia.com/ricardo/absolut/absolut.jpg
and partying till
http://www.nordische-abenteuer.de/img/sonnenaufgang.jpg
is even having an effect on the fittest prinsessan. Additionally the birthday ceremony was held on a very hot day.
Well, nothing confirmed of course ;) But since she is usually quite an alert princess, partying is quite likely as reason for the tired look ;)

And I´m agreeing sesa. Madeleine´s combination wasn´t directly shape-friendly. In some pics she looked pregnant *dreaming*

Aftonbladet published today the most meaningless article since "Victoria is wearing her watch on the right, instead of the left hand"
Aftonbladet: Vad är det som putar, pri(n)sessan?
According to them, it would look, as if she would have taken snuff. Something, that got quite popular in Sweden in the past years. The court says no and a PR firm says, that it would be fantastic PR for snuff, if Madeleine would take it.
Heck, she is just doing a grimace! Heidi Klum sometimes seems to do such a face also...at least Madeleine is reminding me in this pic of her...

As always, the Swedish Royal Family looked fantastic! Madeleine was truly the ball of the day! lol I know people have said they didn't like what she wore, but you cannot deny that she was radiant because of her smile! Victoria truly looked like the queen she will be one day. CP was handsome as ever!

I think Madeleine looks great! I don't think the jacket makes her look heavier either! She looks like a happy, healthy 25 y.o. young woman! So much better to see than these addicted waifs in entertainment! I hope more people start to look to Madeleine and Victoria, Charlotte and various other princesses for style tips and lifestyle tips! Happy Birthday Madeleine- Belated! I was celebrating MINE!! haha!

ZandraRae said:
As always, the Swedish Royal Family looked fantastic! Madeleine was truly the ball of the day! lol I know people have said they didn't like what she wore, but you cannot deny that she was radiant because of her smile! Victoria truly looked like the queen she will be one day. CP was handsome as ever!

I did not like what she wore but I agree with you, Madeleine looked beautiful and I think because she is so radiant she can look good in anything she wears.

she looks so good on the picture of her birthday. she is so beautiful.
does she present herself every year to her birthday to the public? this is never struck me before. if she does always so, can somebody give me on the left from pictures?

(sorry for my bad english)

Hi sandra1, no Princess Madeleine does not present herself every year on her Birthday the only times she has done this has been for her 25th Birthday and her 18th Birthday in the year 2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom