Princess Madeleine, Picture Thread Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
5 already? I thought 3/4 or something??

Yes five years nearly! Since mid/late December 2002.

Yes five years nearly! Since mid/late December 2002.

I think it could be even longer... they were seen kissing very public in july 2002 so they had probably been dating a whileby then. Victoria doesnt seems like someone who would make out with her boyfriend in front of lots of people if she had met him 2 days ago :)

I thought it was not until the autumn of 2002 that Princess Madeleine broke up with her ex-boyfrind Erik? Or could have she been seeing Jonas at the same time as well?

I thought it was not until the autumn of 2002 that Princess Madeleine broke up with her ex-boyfrind Erik? Or could have she been seeing Jonas at the same time as well?
Sorry, I mixed up the threads. I was talking about Victoria and Daniel ofcourse :)

I think the first time we heard about Jonas and Madeleine was in November/december 2002. And I remember Madeleine said to some reporters at a music event in november (?) that Erik was history so proably mid autumm or something like that

Yes I remember it being November 2002 when Princess Madeleine had said she and Erik had split up.

I was searching altavista and found these they are older, but they don't have watermarks. I think they may haver some small weird website inscription on two of them, but the pics are nice.

I think the Jonas should probably stay to that thread, I don't know how I feel. I think its an up and down, they have been together for so long, I think since 2003 bc the 2002 pic above in scanpix says april 2003. so i'd say 4-5... but statistics say if you are together habitating chances go down that you will get married. I hope she's happy. Heck i'll admit it, i'm jealous of Jonas (he was really handsome, but he hasn't aged well. I think its all about the hair), where can I find anyone that smart and that good looking!

I also have one request, it seems like there isn't one site for Princess Madeleine pics, so I was wondering where is there one? If not maybe we can try to collect some of those here w/o those watermarks.

Attachments

• madeleine_365_198471m.jpg
    madeleine_365_198471m.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 847
  • princess-madeleine_03.jpg
    princess-madeleine_03.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 566
  • princess-madeleine_08.jpg
    princess-madeleine_08.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 1,459
Last edited:
I also have one request, it seems like there isn't one site for Princess Madeleine pics, so I was wondering where is there one? If not maybe we can try to collect some of those here w/o those watermarks.

try The Princess Madeleine Website ! And at yahoo groups there are several about Madeleine that I created ages ago. They aren´t updated anymore though. And dont forget to check out the old photo threads here on TRF

princess Madeleine - photos

Hello. Add there any Madeleine's photos.:princess2:

"Normal" pictures of Madeleine

Hey! :flowers:
I am looking for pictures of Madeleine when she is not in a gala dress and wearing a tiara - the beautiful normal pictures! I have looked in the forum, but I have only found the pictures of the sailing trip (and some very small ones, they were avatars) and many were "gone" ("Sidan saknas").
Can you show me some "normal" pictures or tell me how to find them at the pages of the agencies?
Thaaaaaaaaaaank you!

Referencing the first two pictures in that post, I never did understand the furor over that dress. I thought she looked lovely and very tasteful.

What a nice idea! I really liked this, Josefine (your Majesty!)

She looks lovely,relaxed and happy:flowers:

Madeleine looks very beautiful in those pictures.

I hope everyone will enjoy this slideshow I stumbled across. The first photograph I thought wa absolutely stunning, and a few rare photographs I haven't seen. If the link does not work please let me know. And if this is the wrong thread I apologize and will fix it either when I get a notice and or when I have time.

nyhetskanalen.se/.../11/madeleines_liv_i_bilder

I hope everyone will enjoy this slideshow I stumbled across. The first photograph I thought wa absolutely stunning, and a few rare photographs I haven't seen. If the link does not work please let me know. And if this is the wrong thread I apologize and will fix it either when I get a notice and or when I have time.

nyhetskanalen.se/.../11/madeleines_liv_i_bilder
It's impressive: look at the first picture, Victoria is identical today to when she was 5...

What I love is the cradle, the christening gown and Victoria's dress, but you are right Mafan, she does look identical I guess some people's features just dow't change much.

Back
Top Bottom