Princess Madeleine, Picture Thread Part 2: October 2004 - September 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cindygirl said:
I know Victoria is 167 cm, and Madde is not so much taller than her, when she stands next to her.So I don´t think she is so tall.It is the rest of her family that is short!I think Silvia is only 163 cm.
Dont forget about the heels :) they can fool you...

Both the King and Carl Philip are short to be scandinavian males. I think they are around 1.75 m

Thanks for answering Yennie. How often do the individual official pictures change? I like Madeleine's and Carl Philip's but I want Victoria to have a nicer background that's more regal than plain white. Are their any recent pics of Madeleine going to school? It seems that the photographers don't take pictures of that kind of stuff except for the first day...i guess it's not as interesting?

soCal girl said:
Thanks for answering Yennie. How often do the individual official pictures change? I like Madeleine's and Carl Philip's but I want Victoria to have a nicer background that's more regal than plain white. Are their any recent pics of Madeleine going to school? It seems that the photographers don't take pictures of that kind of stuff except for the first day...i guess it's not as interesting?
I dnt think theres a "schedule" for it. perhaps they changed the photos when the royal family wants to. Perhaps Madeleine thought it was embarrasing to have a photo of her when she was just 18 years old :)

There are many paparazzi photos taken that never get published in the magazines. When I had access to alloverpress they had new photos of Madeleine outside her apartment, shopping and things like that atleast once a week...

Does anyone know where, and when the pictures (above) were taken?:confused:

Layla1971 said:
Does anyone know where, and when the pictures (above) were taken?:confused:
1. September 2005 at Solvalla in Stockholm
2 & 3 On a gala event for Mig Big Day foundation in august 2005
4 I think this photo was taken at Röshska museeum in Gothenburg in2003
5 & 6 September 2003 at the royal palace in Stockholm during the Jordanian state visit

Madeleine is very pretty :). But not a supermodel, just a princess. How long is winter break in Sweden for University? I'm sure she would like some time off, but I would love to see her doing more official events = more pictures! Only a few more days until we have a lot of pictures of Madeleine!

soCal girl said:
Madeleine is very pretty :). But not a supermodel, just a princess. How long is winter break in Sweden for University? I'm sure she would like some time off, but I would love to see her doing more official events = more pictures! Only a few more days until we have a lot of pictures of Madeleine!
The universities in Sweden dont really have a winterbreak. The fall term starts on the 1st of September and goes on until around January 20. Then the spring term starts the week after. So basiclly no holiday at all exept for the summer (almost 3 months :) )

I dont know if this is the case in all university courses, but during my two fall terms, I have spent the second part of December and the first of January writing essays.
So no holiday at all :(

Last edited:
Really?! That's a long time to be in school. In America there are Thanksgiving, Winter Holidays, and Spring breaks usually. Plus around three months in the summer. If this is the case in Sweden, how do we see Madeleine going on skiing trips with her family? I believe there were pictures of her skiing in a blue suit in 2003? Maybe that was before University....

Madeleine is very pretty. However, she must have a lot of make up, great highlights, nice clothes...then you can look like a supermodel. Her sister seems, to me, more down to earth and therefore prettier...simpler, natural.

I think Madeleine and Victoria are different types of pretty. Both are pretty no doubt, but in different ways. I'm thinking of a picture of Madeleine, she's sitting on a chair, wearing a tank top and skirt. The chair seems to be an "official" royal looking chair. Does anybody have that photo and is it an official one and from what year? Thanks :)

soCal girl said:
Really?! That's a long time to be in school. In America there are Thanksgiving, Winter Holidays, and Spring breaks usually. Plus around three months in the summer. If this is the case in Sweden, how do we see Madeleine going on skiing trips with her family? I believe there were pictures of her skiing in a blue suit in 2003? Maybe that was before University....
Yes that was before she started university. She begun her art history studies in late January 2003...

And ofcourse it isn´t the same in all courses. And perhaps she took her books with her :)

Some random photos of Madeleine taken from the programme "Året med Kungafamiljen" on SVT. Caps made by me :)

Riding with friends at Gärdet in Stockholm / 1996

Playing at Gröna Lund the day after the Queens 50th birthday party, June 1994

Playing with dolphins at Kolmården 1993

Christmas 1985

Two caps from Året med kungafamiljen/ SVT

This time of Madeleine and her mom and dad at big sister Victorias christmas play at preschool

Last edited by a moderator:
She's such a true beauty. But I like her better without a tan because her complexion looks healthier without a tan.

WOW!! they do look alike Both very Beatiful Young Women

All the pix are excellent. Madeleine was such a beautifull little girl. And she has retainned her looks as a lovely young woman. What a gorgeous girl. Her eyes and smile ar brilliant.

Princess Madeleine is really beatiful...I like her smile and sparkling eyes very much. And she seems to be Victoria's senior! :eek:

Vanesa.

she is indeed a beautiful lady.. ;) i just hope she marries a prince..:( but i think that's not gonna happen now because she has a steady bf..

She should save that picture and show it to her grandchildren and say yeah you grandmother was hot at one point. I would.

Did Madeleine retake her official photo? I thought the one on the official website was bad photoshopping because it looked so awkward. The first one she took in the red dress she had her hair down with the Fringe tiara, but now the photo is of the red dress and her hair up in the Fringe. In the photo that you posted (btw it's gorgeous! thanks Yennie :)) she's wearing the red dress and fringe tiara with her hair up. So I'm thinking she did retake it, but it kind of looks odd IMO.

Old wesbite (from royalcourt.se): http://img369.imageshack.us/my.php?image=prmadwebb27hn.jpg
New one: http://img288.imageshack.us/img288/7531/madeleine7qc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a stunning photograph of Princess Madeleine but an intersting one as well.

Source: Hola

Madeleine at the opening of a exposition of roman antiques at the Stockholm Museum in 2004

some caps of Madeleine and her horse from 1989 I think...
Must be great to be able to go riding in your own back yard :)

from SVT/ Året med Kungafamiljen

Last edited:
Nice pictures, very cute. She's really into horses, I think. Is the building in the back of the picture the horsestable?

Little Madeleine looks so sweet, little angel:)
Question: how good horseman she was/is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom