Princess Madeleine Expecting Third Child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tirilschatz

Courtier
City
Next to my books
Country
Germany
Madeleine just announced on FB that she is expecting again <3

I just saw that. Congratulations to them!

Great news !. Congratulations to the princess & her family.

Dang and I thought Kate and William didn't give their children breathing room.
Glad Chris and Madeleine are still working through life together despite the problems that are thrown at them.

Wasn't expecting that news but congratulations to HRH Princess Madeleine and Mr Christopher O'Neill!

Didn't they say in some interview that they want three or four children? Obviously it wasn't just an idle talk. Congratulations! Wishing her safe and healthy pregnancy.

I had thought her face looked very full above that lace collared blouse she wore recently.

Woooowwwww!
I completely didn't expect that!
There is really a true baby boom in the SRF!
The sixth granchild of the King and Queen still unborn and now the seventh one already appeared!
Congrats, congrats, CONGRATS!

:bunny::swedenflag:?:duckie::rose2::rose2::rose2:?

Wow, congrats! Wasn't expecting this at all.

This time it might be pretty hard to even get one godparent right :D

My congratulations

I already suspected this when I saw her some days ago. It was just a random feeling that her belly was a bit fuller under that flowery dress/skirt and her face looked a bit different.

Didn't they say in some interview that they want three or four children? Obviously it wasn't just an idle talk. Congratulations! Wishing her safe and healthy pregnancy.

Yes. They said they wanted to add but planned to wait longer between babies this time. Breathing room as another poster put it.

Leonor will be 4 and Nicolas nearly three when their sibling comes. Seems they kept word to have a bit more space.

Congratulations to the couple :flowers:

Congratulations to Madeleine, Christopher, Leonore and Nicolas. I wish them all the best.

Wow, their 3rd Child! Congrats!
BYe Bine

Congratulations to the princess & her family. :flowers:

What a nice surprise.
Congratulation to Princess Madeleine and her family :flowers:.

Ahh lovely! Congrats to the entire family. Madeleine and Chris always seem like really great, hands on parents.

Wow, that was unexpected! I had a strong feeling that Nicolas would be their last child, but this is very happy news. Congratulations to them - and Sofia and Carl Philip's baby will have a little playmate of their age ?

That’s a lot of cousins sharing birthdays close together!

February 23, 2012 Estelle
February 20, 2014 Leonore
March 2, 2016 Oscar
March XX, 2018 Baby O’Neill #3
April 19, 2016 Alexander

Not to mention, their Grandpa Carl has an April birthday as well (30th)

Isn't Sofia due soon?

LaRae

Congrats Princess Madeleine and Chris. I guess we can expect the Crown Princess to announce a pregnancy if this cycle keeps flowing:ROFLMAO::lol:

Congrats to the Princess Couple for their third baby. I believe this baby will be 10th in line to the throne.

I am so delighted for them and their families... how delighted must be the King and Queen to see this lovely family of little adorable children !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom