Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 9: June 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
6qch9h.png

Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland's Current Events, Part Nine
Commencing June 2012

Part Eight can be found here.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Svensk Damtidning report that madeleine best friend louise gottlieb is single and will move to new york , i think she was with her boyfreind for many years .

T Lindwall's article in last Sunday's Expressen about Madeleine and Louise "Lussan" Gottlieb:
Some expert is commenting the photos I posted earlier, Madeleine and Lussan shopping at Madison Avenue:
Now Madeleine and Lussan have the same hair colour and same dressing style, their friendship has deepened.
The article also tells that Lussan is now going to work for Childhood and that there are many project trips planned for Madeleine and Lussan, they are going to do them together. Chris has already introduced Lussan to many of his friends.
Madde och bästisen varandras avbilder | Mode | Modenyheter Modereportage Trender Tips | Expressen
Translation

Princess Madeleine has the last few days many events in New York:

23rd September - Half the Sky: Turning Oppression into Opportunity for Women Worldwide" arrangerat av Clinton Global Initiative och Goldman Sachs,
24th September - Designing for Impact - 2012 Clinton Global Initiative Annual Meeting, New York, USA
25th September - Sveriges ambassadör (UN) Mårten Grunditz, New York, USA

No pics or information of her from this events?

MTV3 quotes Expressen
Chris and Madeleine about their wedding to Johan T Lindwall:
– The wedding will be celebrated at the beginning of the summer in some point and the wedding will be held in Sweden. I would believe, that it will be in Stockholm, but we will see. It will be a lovely summer wedding, it is such a wonderful weather in Sweden in the summer, said Chris.
– The wedding will be fantastic. We are both waiting for it very enthusiastically. It has been great to get so much congratulations, said Madeleine.
- It is great to be engaged. This is a wonderful time. I can promise everyone that it is great to be engaged. We are going to enjoy this moment and wait for the wedding. I'm very happy. Madeleine makes me so fantastically happy, said Chris.
- I'm as happy too, this is great, like Chris said, Madeleine said.
It looks like Chris doesn't like to be photographed.
Madeleine said: Have you been looking for this moment (to be photographed)?
- I can't say so, but I will manage, said Chris.
Kihlapari avoimena Madeleine ja Chris puhuvat rakkaudestaan - MTV3.fi

Nice to see these pictures of Madeleine & Chris. I can agree with the German Bunte magazine saying she looks like a Greek goddess on these pictures, and so happy. I read quite some comments here and there, and generally there are doubts, mistrust about Chris... does he really look unfriendly? or is he bothered by journalists?
Daniel seems naturally so friendly, his friendliness was probably his best asset in his business. A bank/finance partner does not need to care about friendliness, or should even avoid it!?
Further Chris' parents are rich, however his mother and her divorces make her unfriendly as well, Daniel's parents inspire respect and dignity. Ideally we should probably just wish them happiness and refrain from commenting.:)

Last edited:
Pictures:
PRİNCESS MADELEİNE VİSİT TO GRADS:

MYROYALS - HOLLYWOOD: PR

I think it's great that we have a touch of royalty here in America. Shame we don't hear much about it in the press and news.

According to Expressen (in an article that I can't find online) Christopher O'Neill will attend the Nobel celebrations this year, O'Neill has been invited by the King. This has been confirmed by Bertil Ternert, Head of Information at the Royal Court.

According to Expressen (in an article that I can't find online) Christopher O'Neill will attend the Nobel celebrations this year, O'Neill has been invited by the King. This has been confirmed by Bertil Ternert, Head of Information at the Royal Court.

Chris O'Neill doesn't attend the Nobel festivities, he has cancelled his participation. He had already accepted and the court had also gone out with the news.
But now Chris O'Neill at the last moment cancelled his participation both at the banquet, and the royal couple's traditional dinner held the day after in the Royal Palace
- I'm sorry, but I'm looking forward to participating in future Nobel Festivities, Chris O'Neill greets to Aftonbladet's readers.
According to the court the American's late change of mind is because of the event clashes with his profession in the financial sector.
- Chris O'Neill has chosen to opt out this time because of his work, says Bertil Ternert from the court information department.
Chris O’Neill nobbar Nobelmiddagen Nyheter Aftonbladet

Chris har lämnat återbud – kommer inte till Nobelfesten Svensk Damtidning
Translation

In my opinion it is very strange that he has refuse a King invitation to such an important event because of this work...that is very strange to me and I don't belive it...refusing a king invitation??? Only because of his work?? No...

Last edited:
:previous: Somehow I do not see the Nobel Committee "inviting" the King and his family to officiate at the official ceremony and host the official banquets etc. Their presence is implicit in the Swedish Nobel Ceremonies and the SRF advises who will be attending on their behalf. I am guessing this is why the official SRF spokesman made the announcement.

I am also guessing that "work commitments" are not the reason Chris pulled out of an engagement he had already confirmed. It is not as if the Nobel Ceremonies sprang up out of nowhere and I think he is as astute as most businessmen when reading their calendars.

I think it sad that he has left Madeleine to fly solo. Perhaps understandable in the circumstances but sad all the same.

:previous: Somehow I do not see the Nobel Committee "inviting" the King and his family to officiate at the official ceremony and host the official banquets etc. Their presence is implicit in the Swedish Nobel Ceremonies and the SRF advises who will be attending on their behalf. I am guessing this is why the official SRF spokesman made the announcement.
The king is not the host of the Nobel dinner, the host is the gentleman who always has queen Silvia to the table, the chairman of the Nobel Foundation. The royal family are "just" guests of honour.

:previous: I bow to your home knowledge. However, I beg to believe that ever since the inception of the Nobel Awards and Ceremonies, those particular Guests of Honour have become intrinsically part of the official Celebrations.

Somehow the Nobels without the SRF would become more serious, erudite and somehow less a sparkling celebration of great achievment.

The Nobels have always made me think how wonderful that the "Geeks", "Squints" and "Dweebs" get their more than well deserved moment in the sun. More than the obligatory 15 minutes of fame, but an actual celebration of their life's work. They truely are The Beautiful People!

Back
Top Bottom