The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-11-2013, 09:57 AM
Nobility

Have this pics already been posted? I'm not sure I have seen them here.

Pregnant Princess Madeleine of Sweden dresses down her baby bump in New York | Mail Online

I'm a firm supporter of fair chance's.
Use your chance, Sofia. You're doing a fine job so far.
Old 10-12-2013, 11:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

More photos of Madeleine shopping on Thursday
http://img.mtv3.fi/mn_kuvat/mtv3/vii...10/1751192.jpg
http://img.mtv3.fi/mn_kuvat/mtv3/vii...10/1751191.jpg

Madeleine kuvattiin New Yorkissa tuskaisena - nytkö jo raskausvaivoja Kuninkaalliset Iltalehti.fi

Old 10-14-2013, 04:54 PM
Nobility

madeleine posted a really lovely picture the Queen sent her of sweden in autumn, on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/PrincessMadeleineOfSweden
Old 10-15-2013, 02:50 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Brockdorf View Post
madeleine posted a really lovely picture the Queen sent her of sweden in autumn, on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/PrincessMadeleineOfSweden
It's interesting that Madeleine left Zorro in Sweden after the summer, the dog lives now in Drottningholm with the king and queen
Old 10-15-2013, 02:48 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
It's interesting that Madeleine left Zorro in Sweden after the summer, the dog lives now in Drottningholm with the king and queen
it is interseting.....but perhaps Zorro doesnt like flying?? i mean the princess has been flying from New York to Sweden very frequently this year, almost every month....and the princess is said to be expected in sweden by the end of november some where on the tabloids, so it might make more sense to leave Zorro in Sweden until she's back
Old 10-15-2013, 02:57 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

maybe quaratine restrictions, if they intend to fly back and forth a lot it makes sense that the dog stays in sweden where the baby is possibly born, otherwise he is being locked up for a few weeks each time.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:01 AM
Imperial Majesty

From today's Expressen:
The Princess has seen to be very tight with her dog Zorro. But now that she is in the U.S., Zorro has been allowed to stay at home in Sweden with her mother Silvia and father the king.
- I do not know if I need to keep track of Zorro, but I know he has been left in Sweden several times when Madeleine has gone to the United States. It may be because it is difficult to get someone who is with the dog here, said Bertil Ternert.
He confirms that both the princess and her husband Chris O'Neill are in the U.S. to work.
- Exactly how they usually do with Zorro when they work I do not know, says Bertil Ternert.
Så lever Zorro utan sin sessa Leva & bo Inredning, tips om möbler, trädgård, heminredning, bygg Expressen
Translation

Madeleine and Chris seemed to do fine with Zorro for years, even though they were working. Just after the banns of Marriage in May Zorro has been in Sweden. Madeleine has flewn with Zorro from the States to Sweden and back even with short visits before.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:30 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

oh boy, good old ternert, dont the swedish royals have other issues that he feels to comment on what a princess does with her dog when she is working.

if i was a journalist i would be tempted to ask a lot of silly questions, just for the fun of it, like, who does the dishes in the household or who will water their flowers when they are travelling?
Old 10-16-2013, 12:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
oh boy, good old ternert, dont the swedish royals have other issues that he feels to comment on what a princess does with her dog when she is working.

if i was a journalist i would be tempted to ask a lot of silly questions, just for the fun of it, like, who does the dishes in the household or who will water their flowers when they are travelling?
Quite right. Perhaps they might learn the art of saying "No comment" from the PR team at BP / CH / KP.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
it is interseting.....but perhaps Zorro doesnt like flying?? i mean the princess has been flying from New York to Sweden very frequently this year, almost every month....and the princess is said to be expected in sweden by the end of november some where on the tabloids, so it might make more sense to leave Zorro in Sweden until she's back
Traveling can be very difficult, even traumatic, for animals.
Old 10-18-2013, 05:50 AM
Imperial Majesty

The photographers caught Madeleine leaving her doctor's office in Manhattan, she was alone without Chris and didn't look very happy to see a photographer.
Prinsessa Madeleine poistui myrtsinä lääkäriltä - Kuninkaalliset - Ilta-Sanomat

Väsynyt Madeleine kävi yksin lääkärissä – kuvat - Uutiset - Viihde - MTV3.fi
Old 10-18-2013, 06:26 AM
Nobility

Quote:
The photographers caught Madeleine leaving her doctor's office in Manhattan, she was alone without Chris and didn't look very happy to see a photographer. Prinsessa Madeleine poistui myrtsinä lääkäriltä - Kuninkaalliset - Ilta-Sanomat
I don't blame her for being unhappy about the photographer! Haha I don't think I would like it very much if I was her.
Old 10-21-2013, 02:09 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
The photographers caught Madeleine leaving her doctor's office in Manhattan, she was alone without Chris and didn't look very happy to see a photographer.
Prinsessa Madeleine poistui myrtsinä lääkäriltä - Kuninkaalliset - Ilta-Sanomat

Väsynyt Madeleine kävi yksin lääkärissä – kuvat - Uutiset - Viihde - MTV3.fi
sadly now with the baby coming she will get no privacy. her plan of running off to NYC for anonymity is coming to an end. the paparazzi will be all over her. even more so when the baby comes she goes anywhere with a stroller. she will have a dozen paparazzi following her
Old 10-22-2013, 02:11 PM
Nobility

wasnt the elle interview supposed to be published today?
i tried finding it online, but the last time elle posted an article about it was on the 20th of october, the one lady finn had posted in the thread earlier....does anyone have information about this?
Many thanks.
Old 10-22-2013, 02:24 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
wasnt the elle interview supposed to be published today?
i tried finding it online, but the last time elle posted an article about it was on the 20th of october, the one lady finn had posted in the thread earlier....does anyone have information about this?
Many thanks.
Elle told that the new magazine with Madeleine's interview comes to the markets today on October 22nd, but they have never said that they will publish the interview online. We will just have to wait if they will publish it.
Old 10-22-2013, 02:29 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Elle told that the new magazine with Madeleine's interview comes to the markets today on October 22nd, but they have never said that they will publish the interview online. We will just have to wait if they will publish it.
ohh i see, thank you for the quick reply
Old 10-23-2013, 10:13 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Princess Madeleine at the annual Green Summit in New York today, October 23:

** ppe gallery **

** lehtikuva.fi gallery: Prinsessa Madeleine edustaa New Yorkissa **
Old 10-23-2013, 10:28 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Princess Madeleine at the annual Green Summit in New York today, October 23:

** ppe gallery **

** lehtikuva.fi gallery: Prinsessa Madeleine edustaa New Yorkissa **
she seems well, pregnancy is really agreeing with her.....wasnt chris supposed to attend? i cant see him anywhere in the pictures
H.K.H. Prinsessan Madeleine - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
Old 12-09-2013, 08:40 AM
Imperial Majesty

New event has been put to Madeleine's calendar today, she will deliver scholarships at the Royal Mews on 19th December.
H.K.H. Prinsessan Madeleine - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
Old 12-09-2013, 01:17 PM
Commoner

Just found this on twitter! Madeleine just did a interview with this online magazine.

@RadissonBergen: Z Lifestyle Issue 4 is now available!

Exclusive interview with Princess Madeleine of Sweden. Top Nordic winter... ISSUU - Z magazine 04 2013 by Evoque Media

Tags
current events, princess madeleine