Princess Madeleine as Patron of "My Big Day"

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like all the agencies have the same pictures?

Looks like all the agencies have the same pictures?
That's possible. Mostly one or two photographers are sent to an event and afterwards they sell their pictures to different agencies. That's why different agencies often have exactly the same pics (especially ANP and APA).

Well, but it surprises me that there are only like 8 pictures. Don't they normally love to take photos of Madeleine?

Last night, Princess Madeleine attended a charity dinner for 'My Big Day'.

**Pic 1**Pic 2**

It's so great to see her so often now!! she really takes part in her activities as a princess!!!

Yes, Princess Madeleine is definitely gearing up, and looking at the calendar excerpts published so far for the next few months, it's apparently going to stay this way.
After working behind the scenes at her mother's 'World Childhood Foundation' for the past year, many of her engagements in public now are about issues related to the WCF, for example her attendance at a conference about online sexual abuse of children next month.
First learning the ropes, now putting her knowledge and her Royal status to good use - that's exactly how it should be, IMO.

I think Madeleine has really grown up. Her active participation in various foundations is very remarkable.

Lovely photo with all that snow, however she must be freezing

Yesterday evening Princess Madeleine attend "Min stora dag" Gala in Stockholm, without press!

Several posts have been removed as they contained nothing more than asking for pictures. If and when pictures become available, they will be posted here. Please have some patience :flowers:

JessRulz
Swedish Forum Moderator

Unless a private person present at the dinner took pictures and puts them online, we will not get to see any photos from the dinner for Princess Madeleine's "My Great Day" charity.
The dinner fell under the new 'No photo opportunity' policy of the Swedish Royal Court - see the 'Royal Family: Current events' topic.

Princess's day in Umeå, Northern Sweden

Madeleine's visit to Umeå yesterday, Tuesday, August 23 was very appreciated. Princess Madeleine took part in "My Big Day" in the Northern Swedish university hospitals (NUS).
Princess visited this morning the Children House and received information about their activities.

- "My Big Day and Children house has both a focus on children's situation which is Princess Madeleine's heart. That is why the princess chose a child's perspective on his first official visit to the county," said Governor Chris Heister, who participate in the visit, in a press release .
There will be lunch at the residence of the governor. Then visit the hospital.

Video with Madeleine at the Chidrens house

FACT: My Big Day helps seriously ill children in Sweden to realize their dreams. Every year hundreds of children diagnosed in Sweden in diseases with a severe life-affecting, often life-threatening diagnosis. My Big Day is to give these children something wonderful to dream about when the days are long and harsh treatments.

August 24, 2011 - Today Princess Madeleine attended My Big Day dinner at Munchenbryggeriet in Stockholm.

BelgaPictures

Dazzling, is there another picture?
I can't seem to view that one:)

Thanks for the pics.
She looks beautiful as always....especially in the last pic.

I agree, CrownPrincess5. But I like her best in the first and second picture.

She is really changing lately. In a very positive way. She looks more "serious, responsible adult" and not "girly freespirited college girl" anymore.

Back
Top Bottom