Princess Madeleine as Patron of "My Big Day"

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow what a great photo's of Madeleine in this topic!! beauthiful!!

Today princess Madeleine will make a visit to some children at a hospital in Gothenburg with "My big day" foundation.

So probably some new pics of her :)

How long does it take on an aeroplane from Stockholm to Gothenburg?

Thanks.

Gita said:
How long does it take on an aeroplane from Stockholm to Gothenburg?

Thanks.
about 40 minutes or so

Thanks for the photos, Princess Madeleine has a nice light tan, healthy looking, not too much roasting like she has done in the past. She looks nice.

Wonderful pictures!!!!Princess Madeleine looks very beautiful and happy as always:flowers:

Nice to see Madeleine again !:flowers:
Nice pics, too .

;) Nice to see Princess Madeline spending some fun time with those kids, and what can I say about the clothes gorgeous as always.:)

Thanks for posting the lovely new photo's of Princess Madeleine!!

Adorable pics, she looks really relaxed and having fun with the lil kids :flowers:
She's beautiful

I love the pictures and it seems like she is having a good time working with the children.

thanx everyone for all these amazing pictures of maddy:flowers:

i think madeleine looks like her father and maybe like carl pihilip as well but very pretty as well

she seems to take part once a year what did she do 2007

Great pictures of Princess Madeleine she looks very elegant...congrats to her, Prince Carl Philip, and Crown Princess Victoria for making the Forbes Top 20 young Royals list

The 20 Hottest Young Royals - Forbes.com

People in the states on Friday, June 6, 2008 at 9 p.m. E! will show a program on the Forbes list of Top 20 Royals.

Last edited:
People in the states on Friday, June 6, 2008 at 9 p.m. E! will show a program on the Forbes list of Top 20 Royals.
Is it possible to see this online do you think?

Madeleine will visit Lunds' university hospital on October 9th on behalf of Min Stora Dag!

I couldn't find any pictures from Lund today yet. Maybe she is still there?

Princess Madeleine is sick with a cold and the engagement had to be canceled, which is a sensible thing to do if you're scheduled to be around kids on chemotherapy. The visit will take place on October 21 instead.

Oh, thanks for the info! How did you find out?

it's great to see her in events!!! hope we'll see her more often during her own events!!

she's really beautiful!!
Has she finished her studies???

I love her outfit. She looks great.
Thanks for pictures, hope to see more.

Thanks for the Belga pics. I could only find pics at ANP, nothing at Bruno Press and IBL (yet?).

Did Madeleine cut her hair shorter?

I think she looks very beautiful. Somehow it really shows that she isn't the young girl or the little sister anymore, but a grown women, don't you think?

Cécile, as far as I know, Madeleine is studying a Master Programme "Organization and Leadership".

Back
Top Bottom