The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-18-2010, 02:03 PM
Courtier

I agree Sister Morphine!!

One dont feel betrayed and angry just for a little fight and more if one is gonna get married soon.

Old 04-18-2010, 02:04 PM
Courtier

I think the same, this is a bit strange no?

Old 04-18-2010, 02:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

It is best for it to end now than for them to marry and then divorce IMO
Old 04-18-2010, 02:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonquil View Post
I think to say that ALL of the blame falls on Jonas would be unfair. I think that, taking from what we know about the situation, both parties are at fault here.

If the rumors are true, and Madeleine is "betrayed and angry", that tells me he cheated on her. I don't care what she did, she's not to blame if he cheated on her.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 04-18-2010, 02:23 PM

I hope he didn't cheat on her. If Jonas did, he is an utter fool. Plenty of men would love to have Madeleine as their wife-to-be, and he screws up.

I'd rather think this relationship feel apart. If it did anyway.

Old 04-18-2010, 02:58 PM
Imperial Majesty

Maybe Madeleine feels that Jonas has betrayed her by not doing enought work for their relationship, by working long days and partying at nights. You can´t take care of a relationship if you don´t spent time together.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:08 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
According to Expressen, Madeleine has ordered Jonas to move out of their home. Madeleine´s friends say that she feels betrayed and angry. Over the weekend Madeleine spend time to planning Victoria´s bachelorette party.
Madeleine has lived with friends, now she has ordered Jonas to move out. Jonas was at home in the couple's home on Wednesday and has since lived with friends. Next week when Madeleine goes to the U.S., he can return to their common home - but not as long as Madeleine is there. Currently, she refuses to live under the same roof as Jonas.
Från kärlekssemester i solen till utslängd - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen

I told u ladies read my post above or the page back its the girl code
Old 04-18-2010, 04:15 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalsmartie View Post
no he won't unless tthey come out togther b4 hand.And the rummors r true if not we would have seen them at QM bday
As previously stated Madeline had a commitment at home when QM's birthday celebrations were on. No use Jonas attending twithout Madeline.
If the rumours are true, I hope they sort it out soon. They do seem like a wonderfully matched couple. If they aren't then I hope they decide on what to do soon as it will damage the SRF and Madeline, plus hurt Madeline and Jonas.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:30 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumutqueen View Post
As previously stated Madeline had a commitment at home when QM's birthday celebrations were on. No use Jonas attending twithout Madeline.
If the rumours are true, I hope they sort it out soon. They do seem like a wonderfully matched couple. If they aren't then I hope they decide on what to do soon as it will damage the SRF and Madeline, plus hurt Madeline and Jonas.
Naw I don't think it will damage SRF that much just a case of we thought it would work but........... she'll be over him soon and we'll be talking about the next guy
Old 04-18-2010, 04:31 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Naw I don't think it will damage SRF that much just a case of we thought it would work but........... she'll be over him soon and we'll be talking about the next guy
I meant emotionally.
This man has been excepted into the family, he has probably come quite close to each member in different ways.
I doubt she'll get over someone she has been in love with for so long and engaged to, so quickly.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:38 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonjapearl View Post
I hope he didn't cheat on her. If Jonas did, he is an utter fool. Plenty of men would love to have Madeleine as their wife-to-be, and he screws up.

I'd rather think this relationship feel apart. If it did anyway.
i agree maybe he felted second and not like his manhood was being respected
Old 04-18-2010, 04:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

I am convinced now that Jonas must have cheated on Madeleine. I mean what other reason would you invite friends over, not go with your family to an important party. Usually in relationships, the only thing that could really mess a couple up, especially if their are in love, is cheating.

If Jonas did not cheat on Madeleine and if she's upset because of his work then she REALLY needs to grow up! Becuase in the real world people have to work.
Old 04-18-2010, 05:08 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I meant emotionally.
This man has been excepted into the family, he has probably come quite close to each member in different ways.
I doubt she'll get over someone she has been in love with for so long and engaged to, so quickly.
just asking how long have they been dating
Old 04-18-2010, 05:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
just asking how long have they been dating

Since 2002, according to what I've read.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 04-18-2010, 05:14 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Morphine View Post
Since 2002, according to what I've read.
8 years, thats a long time to become emotionally attached to a family and especially to Madeline.
Old 04-18-2010, 05:21 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
8 years, thats a long time to become emotionally attached to a family and especially to Madeline.
HMMM thats a tough cookie swallow
Old 04-18-2010, 05:34 PM
Courtier

Where have you read that he´s been unfaitful? I haven´t heard that - and i´m from Sweden... From what i have read it´s that Madeleine and Jonas would have different priorities and that he works alot and want´s to go out and party with friends and she don´t... But ofcourse we don´t know the truth
Old 04-18-2010, 05:36 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rop81 View Post
Where have you read that he´s been unfaitful? I haven´t heard that - and i´m from Sweden... From what i have read it´s that Madeleine and Jonas would have different priorities and that he works alot and want´s to go out and party with friends and she don´t... But ofcourse we don´t know the truth
Its was in some newspaper its in the this post or the maddie and jonas one i can't remember said something about being betrayed
Old 04-18-2010, 05:40 PM
Aristocracy

The whole thing seems odd, if it's over his work load then it's just beyond stupid. He's work long hours is nothing new and it makes Madeleine seem immature for her to suddenly expecting that to change when its common knowledge that young/new lawyers will often have long hours when they work for a big firm. Not to mention that when Jonas went to the Nobel it brought more attention to the fact that Daniel didn't attended. Now they have a situation where a few month later after Jonas who was going to marry the 3rd in line went to a major event, while Daniel who is marrying the heir and have a much much bigger role didn't attended. In hind sight it will come off as the King favors Jonas more then Daniel, which is what the press often points out. To make things more awkward Jonas's parents were at the engagement and Daniels weren't, even if Daniels parents chose not to be there (which is very possible) it just makes the whole thing very very awkward. Now we have Madeline "fleeing the country" to get away from Jonas, after only months earlier giving an interview in a magazine where she talks about Jonas. Of course the court isn't handling this well, the best way to get Madeline off the headlines would to push the other couple into the spotlight, they have yet to give an interview.
Old 04-18-2010, 05:43 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnana View Post
The whole thing seems odd, if it's over his work load then it's just beyond stupid. He's work long hours is nothing new and it makes Madeleine seem immature for her to suddenly expecting that to change when its common knowledge that young/new lawyers will often have long hours when they work for a big firm. Not to mention that when Jonas went to the Nobel it brought more attention to the fact that Daniel didn't attended. Now they have a situation where a few month later after Jonas who was going to marry the 3rd in line went to a major event, while Daniel who is marrying the heir and have a much much bigger role didn't attended. In hind sight it will come off as the King favors Jonas more then Daniel, which is what the press often points out. To make things more awkward Jonas's parents were at the engagement and Daniels weren't, even if Daniels parents chose not to be there (which is very possible) it just makes the whole thing very very awkward. Now we have Madeline "fleeing the country" to get away from Jonas, after only months earlier giving an interview in a magazine where she talks about Jonas. Of course the court isn't handling this well, the best way to get Madeline off the headlines would to push the other couple into the spotlight, they have yet to give an interview.
WOW i jus agree on everything they stepped out too soon

Tags
engagement, princess madeleine