The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-16-2010, 08:29 PM
Heir Apparent

I think Madeleine should be seen in public regularly during this time before the wedding.... so that the journalists don't focus on her during the wedding....because it would be the first time she is seen in public for a long time...

Old 05-17-2010, 03:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

No.
It will not be the first time for her to be seen in public 'for a long time'.
If you take a look at the royal calendar, as of now she does have engagements before the wedding, including the attendance (along with the rest of the family) at the several pre-wedding receptions which start on May 30th.

http://www.royalcourt.se/royalcourt/...218000213.html

Old 05-20-2010, 02:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Svenskdam contacted Jonas Bergstrom and he said he is "no longer a public figure". Jonas is back to work and trying to move on with his life.

Uppgörelsen – nu kan prinsessan Madeleines nya liv börja… | Svensk Damtidning
Old 05-21-2010, 05:28 AM
Majesty

Has Jonas been seen much in public recently? I hope not, as may get pelted with eggs or something like that
Old 05-21-2010, 05:57 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
Has Jonas been seen much in public recently? I hope not, as may get pelted with eggs or something like that
No he hasn't. He has been back at work though.
However pelting him with eggs would be pathetic. He cheated, i think both parties, especially Madeleine are trying to forget it. If someone pelted him, it would bring everything back up again.
Old 05-21-2010, 02:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
He just got back to work recently. While Madeleine was in NY, Jonas took some time off too. I guess now he can show face. If Jonas gets pelted with eggs, then it would only be fair to pelt the other numerous men who cheat. Including Tiger Woods, Jesse Jame, etc.
Old 05-24-2010, 02:19 PM
Courtier

Like the song goes ... no regrets ... maybe he wasn't really committed to her after all. He is back at work .. wonder who the next girl will be?
Old 05-24-2010, 04:13 PM
Aristocracy

the princess must be in sorrow now after all these years wasted with jonas, but she would pass it and put everything behind her...it is good that it happend now rather than later when she is married with children and end up just like princess stephanie and daniel ducruet.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:14 AM
Imperial Majesty

Expressen writes that Jonas Bergström want to reconcile with Madeleine
Jonas Bergström vill försonas med Madeleine - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Google Translator

Johan T Lindwall: Du kommer inte att få en andra chans, Jonas - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Google Translator
Old 05-27-2010, 11:32 AM
Nobility

"Expressen writes that Jonas Bergström want to reconcile with Madeleine"

I think this is just another article written to sell a story. Madeleine and Jonas will never get back together.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

Of course she doesn't want to talk to him. He's a cheating loser. After what he did, who would want to talk to him. I'm sure he's probably trying to reconcile but I heard that once Madeleine's mind is made up, it's made up. I don't get why he's always saying he's no longer a public fugure and official crap. So was he with Madeleine to be a public figure? Who knows.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

Jonas Bergstrom has been with friends in Nice since he and Princess Madeleine went their separate ways. Two weeks ago he started working again, but at a lower rate than before.Jonas is known for his high work rate, but a requirement for his return to the law firm Vinge was that he would not have the same high workload. The king is extremely dissappointed on Jonas and he is no longer welcomed to the castle and he knows that.
Kungen förlåter inte Jonas - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen - Nyheter Sport Ekonomi Nöje
Google Translator
Old 05-31-2010, 05:40 AM
Courtier

Can someone please just clarify the following:-

1. Princess Madeleine will only be seen in public again on 19 June at the wedding.
2. Jonas Bergstrom has asked her forgiveness and WANTS to get back with her?
Old 05-31-2010, 05:46 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post
Can someone please just clarify the following:-

1. Princess Madeleine will only be seen in public again on 19 June at the wedding.
2. Jonas Bergstrom has asked her forgiveness and WANTS to get back with her?
No she will be seen at events on the 17th & 18th June.
She will not be seen on the events on the 1st and 3rd of June.

That statement has been rumoured in tabloid magazines.
Old 05-31-2010, 06:24 AM
Courtier

Many thanks ... by the way is her sister going to be one of her bridesmaids/matron of honour?
Old 06-04-2010, 11:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

Jonas Bergström continues his live in full:
Nu festar Jonas Bergström på krogen igen - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Google Translator
Old 06-04-2010, 11:12 AM
Courtier

In the article it says that he is not invited to the weddingo so I suppose that his invitation got cancelled because they were sent before the broke-up happened no?
Old 06-04-2010, 11:32 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Yes the invites to the government hosted event, anf presumably the wedding were sent before the break-up.
But we will only know for definete on the day.
Old 06-18-2010, 06:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

The finnish TV-channel MTV3 has on it´s website an article quoting the swedish gossip magazine Se och Hör. According to the article it is said that Jonas is going to be a father to a child with his co-worker. Apparently Jonas asked the lady to get an abortion, but she refused. Madeleine knows about this. Is this the real reason to the break-up?
Madeleinen eron oikea syy: Jonas sai työkaverinsa raskaaksi? - MTV3.fi - Viihde - Uutiset
A bad translation from finnish to english:
Google Translator

I think that this a story that the swedish newspapers don´t write about before the wedding.
Old 06-18-2010, 06:20 AM
Serene Highness

Oh my god! it's worst and worst if it's true! Poor Madeleine! It must have been so hurtful to learn that and to be betrayed so much by the man she thought was the man of her life!! Of course this news may be pure gossip...

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/

Tags
engagement, princess madeleine