The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-03-2010, 01:14 PM
Royal Highness

For Madeleine I believe Jonas would have been her P Junot and that would have ended rather quickly and in disaster. I do not think that Maddie is as strong as Caro so best that it ended now rather than later.Are we certain that it was only an indiscretion that broke them up?Could there have been other factors that we are not privy to? I am leaning to innumerable other things that may have transpired as well. Well Maddie U sure made it out of harm's way .Count your blessings and thank your guardian angel.

Old 05-03-2010, 03:19 PM
Courtier

I bet Madeleine will marry within the next one and a half year -maybe even Jonas - and therefore might be excluded from the royal house of Sweden.....

Old 05-03-2010, 03:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

A friend of Jonas Bergström says, that he is completely cracked. He is looking for a new home and has taken a time out of his job.
Vännen: Han är helt knäckt | Aftonbladet
Old 05-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Aristocracy

Stefanie Madeleine will never marry Jonas let alone take him back! The relationship is over, period.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:17 PM
Aristocracy

I sincerely doubt Madeleine would even consider a re-engagement let alone a marriage to Jonas! But of course you are entitled to your opinion by all means. However, it is impossible for her to bee excluded from the royal house of Sweden. i am sure there is now a law in place (which inevidably escapes me at the moment) that any of King Carl XVI Gustav's children can remain titled to their position of Sweden/Duke/Duchess even after they marry? A law he put in place sometime long after a few of his sister's married beneath themselves all except for one I believe...so either way she will remain within her royal house by all means I am sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie View Post
I bet Madeleine will marry within the next one and a half year -maybe even Jonas - and therefore might be excluded from the royal house of Sweden.....
Old 05-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Courtier

I dont think she will take him back either. this decision is final. however, maybe she shouldn't jump into another relationship (with the hockey player?). its important to completely get out of a relationship (mentally as well) and then move on to someone else.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:30 PM
Imperial Majesty

Just because Madeleine has known this hockey player for years doesn´t mean that she would jump into a new relationship.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:59 PM
Courtier

I didnt say that. I just said that she shouldn't, assuming she is thinking of it. Thats the purpose of the question mark in the brackets.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:53 PM
Administrator

Most likely Jonas will not attend Victoria's wedding. Its will be in extreme bad form, and take attention from the wedding couple. If he is friends will Daniel he will most likely communicate his good wishes via the phone or in person.

The Earl Mountbatten attended the King of Sweden (not Carl Gustav but the grandfather) because the King was marrying (his 2nd marriage), the Earl's sister, Lady Louise Mountbatten who became Queen of Sweden.

I hesitate to say that you might not see Madeline and Jonas together at a public event for some time. As they have common friends, I am sure one of them will get the okay to show up...it might take a while (if ever) before they are photographed again. Definitely no re engagement.

Old 05-03-2010, 10:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

According to Aftonbladet, Jonas is still invited.

Här är alla namnen | Bröllopet | Aftonbladet
Old 05-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Gentry

Does anyone have a picture of the couple?
Old 05-04-2010, 12:06 AM
Royal Highness

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
A friend of Jonas Bergström says, that he is completely cracked. He is looking for a new home and has taken a time out of his job.
Vännen: Han är helt knäckt | Aftonbladet
I wonder where Jonas has been living since he moved out of the apartment he shared with Madeleine? He may still be on the wedding list, but there haven't been any official confirmations of guests attending.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:32 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice the goddess View Post
Does anyone have a picture of the couple?
The threads are full of pictures.

Old 05-04-2010, 06:50 PM
Aristocracy

Even if Jonas has been dis-invited to the wedding does anyone expect the Royal house to announce the fact? And I am sure no one will be able to upstage the bride (even though Mary will try her best)

Also, it's usually the man who proposes (regardless of Royal status). I think Victoria has been wanting the ring for a few years now...
Old 05-04-2010, 08:19 PM
Courtier

I think that CP Mary, like all the other Crown Princesses, princesses and ladies who will be attending the wedding of CP Victoria will want to look their best for the occasion. I hardly think that anyone will be able to upstage CP Victoria on her wedding day especially if she wears that gorgeous cameo tiara and fantastic wedding veil that her mother wore.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:32 AM
Courtier

I hope Madeleine meets the right man soon, I think she is probably happy to be away at the moment to help her get over Jonas
Old 05-07-2010, 08:16 PM
Aristocracy

Hope she is alright
Old 05-16-2010, 06:10 AM
Aristocracy

I think she may be just trying to make the best out of an unfortuate situation and is trying to take things one step at a time.

Old 05-16-2010, 08:03 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHofNothing View Post
. . . . And I am sure no one will be able to upstage the bride (even though Mary will try her best)
Why on earth would Mary want to upstage the Bride? Come to think of it, the most spectacular outfit worn to a royal wedding in the last decade would have to have been Letizia's fabulous red dress and diamond clips. Even so, noone could have eclipsed the bride. Not Mary's nor Maxima's nor Mette Merret, nor Letizia. They, just like Madeleine, will all look terrific. Their countries expect it, their relatives expect it, the Bride and Groom expect that everyone will be there with bells on!
Old 05-16-2010, 03:49 PM
Heir Apparent

I hope that when Madeleine attend to Victoria's wedding people leave her alone or better that she doesn't steal her sister's big event.

Tags
engagement, princess madeleine