Princess Madeleine & Jonas Bergström Break Off Their Engagement: April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A friend of Jonas Bergström says, that he is completely cracked. He is looking for a new home and has taken a time out of his job.
Vännen: Han är helt knäckt | Aftonbladet

I wonder where Jonas has been living since he moved out of the apartment he shared with Madeleine? He may still be on the wedding list, but there haven't been any official confirmations of guests attending.

Even if Jonas has been dis-invited to the wedding does anyone expect the Royal house to announce the fact? And I am sure no one will be able to upstage the bride (even though Mary will try her best:whistling:)

Also, it's usually the man who proposes (regardless of Royal status). I think Victoria has been wanting the ring for a few years now...

I think that CP Mary, like all the other Crown Princesses, princesses and ladies who will be attending the wedding of CP Victoria will want to look their best for the occasion. I hardly think that anyone will be able to upstage CP Victoria on her wedding day especially if she wears that gorgeous cameo tiara and fantastic wedding veil that her mother wore.

I hope Madeleine meets the right man soon, I think she is probably happy to be away at the moment to help her get over Jonas

I think she may be just trying to make the best out of an unfortuate situation and is trying to take things one step at a time.

. . . . And I am sure no one will be able to upstage the bride (even though Mary will try her best:whistling:)
Why on earth would Mary want to upstage the Bride? Come to think of it, the most spectacular outfit worn to a royal wedding in the last decade would have to have been Letizia's fabulous red dress and diamond clips. Even so, noone could have eclipsed the bride. Not Mary's nor Maxima's nor Mette Merret, nor Letizia. They, just like Madeleine, will all look terrific. Their countries expect it, their relatives expect it, the Bride and Groom expect that everyone will be there with bells on!

I hope that when Madeleine attend to Victoria's wedding people leave her alone or better that she doesn't steal her sister's big event.

I think Madeleine should be seen in public regularly during this time before the wedding.... so that the journalists don't focus on her during the wedding....because it would be the first time she is seen in public for a long time...

Has Jonas been seen much in public recently? I hope not, as may get pelted with eggs or something like that

Has Jonas been seen much in public recently? I hope not, as may get pelted with eggs or something like that

No he hasn't. He has been back at work though.
However pelting him with eggs would be pathetic. He cheated, i think both parties, especially Madeleine are trying to forget it. If someone pelted him, it would bring everything back up again.

He just got back to work recently. While Madeleine was in NY, Jonas took some time off too. I guess now he can show face. If Jonas gets pelted with eggs, then it would only be fair to pelt the other numerous men who cheat. Including Tiger Woods, Jesse Jame, etc.:)

Like the song goes ... no regrets ... maybe he wasn't really committed to her after all. He is back at work .. wonder who the next girl will be?

the princess must be in sorrow now after all these years wasted with jonas, but she would pass it and put everything behind her...it is good that it happend now rather than later when she is married with children and end up just like princess stephanie and daniel ducruet.

"Expressen writes that Jonas Bergström want to reconcile with Madeleine"

I think this is just another article written to sell a story. Madeleine and Jonas will never get back together.

Of course she doesn't want to talk to him. He's a cheating loser. After what he did, who would want to talk to him. I'm sure he's probably trying to reconcile but I heard that once Madeleine's mind is made up, it's made up. I don't get why he's always saying he's no longer a public fugure and official crap. So was he with Madeleine to be a public figure? Who knows.

Jonas Bergstrom has been with friends in Nice since he and Princess Madeleine went their separate ways. Two weeks ago he started working again, but at a lower rate than before.Jonas is known for his high work rate, but a requirement for his return to the law firm Vinge was that he would not have the same high workload. The king is extremely dissappointed on Jonas and he is no longer welcomed to the castle and he knows that.
Kungen förlåter inte Jonas - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen - Nyheter Sport Ekonomi Nöje
Google Translator

Can someone please just clarify the following:-

1. Princess Madeleine will only be seen in public again on 19 June at the wedding.
2. Jonas Bergstrom has asked her forgiveness and WANTS to get back with her?

Can someone please just clarify the following:-

1. Princess Madeleine will only be seen in public again on 19 June at the wedding.
2. Jonas Bergstrom has asked her forgiveness and WANTS to get back with her?

No she will be seen at events on the 17th & 18th June.
She will not be seen on the events on the 1st and 3rd of June.

That statement has been rumoured in tabloid magazines.

Many thanks ... by the way is her sister going to be one of her bridesmaids/matron of honour?

In the article it says that he is not invited to the weddingo so I suppose that his invitation got cancelled because they were sent before the broke-up happened no?

Yes the invites to the government hosted event, anf presumably the wedding were sent before the break-up.
But we will only know for definete on the day.

The finnish TV-channel MTV3 has on it´s website an article quoting the swedish gossip magazine Se och Hör. According to the article it is said that Jonas is going to be a father to a child with his co-worker. Apparently Jonas asked the lady to get an abortion, but she refused. Madeleine knows about this. Is this the real reason to the break-up?
Madeleinen eron oikea syy: Jonas sai työkaverinsa raskaaksi? - MTV3.fi - Viihde - Uutiset
A bad translation from finnish to english:
Google Translator

I think that this a story that the swedish newspapers don´t write about before the wedding.

Oh my god! it's worst and worst if it's true! Poor Madeleine! It must have been so hurtful to learn that and to be betrayed so much by the man she thought was the man of her life!! Of course this news may be pure gossip...

Back
Top Bottom