The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-09-2019, 02:25 PM
Serene Highness

On one hand, I'm completely fine with her living in the U.S. and not doing any engagements...as long as she doesn't do any of the fun ones (i.e. like she did last year...didn't attend banquets or the Nobel festivities.)

On the other hand, I adore her and I miss her, and as great as the other three women are, there's a definite spark missing for me when Madeleine's not around. It was so nice seeing her at Silvia's birthday.

I do hope she'll have more of a program for the latter part of the year, though (selfishly just in time for the Nobel Prizes!)

Old 01-09-2019, 03:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

So, the only official activity Madeleine (and Chris) attended was the queen's birthdsy which we may consider a public family event (next to the private family event they also had). So, what would be the reason for the SRF not to announce that Madeleine will no longer carry out official activities for the royal family but will continue to attend family events (and events related to her work at Childhood) as that is what seems to happening?!

Old 01-12-2019, 05:21 AM
Imperial Majesty

Stoppa pressarna's article about Madeleine and Chris's lunch at Hotel Diplomat when they were in Stockholm. According to an eyewitness the atmosphere was not happy. Stoppa pressarna has tried to contact Margareta Thorgren.
Madeleines kris-lunch med Chris på hotellet
Old 02-26-2019, 01:18 PM

I know this is a long shot here but I suppose it couldn't hurt to ask even though I feel ridiculous to ask. My kid sister like the Miami, I'm assuming it's a palm tree hat, that Madeleine was seen wearing when the family went biking in some park in Miami. My kid sister really likes it. Does anyone happen to know what kind it is or where one can get one you know online? Because I don't know.

Shot in the dark I know. But her birthday is is soon and it's the one thing she asked for. Maybe someone would be nice enough to help a 10 year old out? Thanks guys.