Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill expecting their Second Child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you take a toddler to a wedding

Estelle was Leonore's age when Madeleine got married... and she was present at the ceremony, so I don't know but I think M&C will bring their daugter along... I might be wrong though:ermm:

Young children is not unusual at weddings and other church ceremonies in Sweden.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Young children is not unusual at weddings and other church ceremonies in Sweden.

Yes, I ghad given for granted that Leonore will be there but that post made be doubtful:flowers:

I think Madde will be there unless she is in labor or is only a few days post-partum, or the doctor has ordered her to lie low for some reason.

I think she will be overwhelmed though: heavily pregnant with heels and tiara, plus a little child who is going to stir up during the mass...:eek::D

Well, who says she has to wear heels if she doesn't feel like it? If I were her, I'd absolutely choose comfort and ease over fashion. But I'm not a royal princess either, lol.

Not at a formal wedding in the us no children

I think it has more to do with the couple than with the formality of the wedding. Catholics often have big formal weddings with kids in attendance.

LaRae

Well, who says she has to wear heels if she doesn't feel like it? If I were her, I'd absolutely choose comfort and ease over fashion. But I'm not a royal princess either, lol.

I completely agree with you... and the gown will be long so nobody can notice if she has ballerinas on:lol:.

It is possible that the baby could be born on Madeleine's birthday.

Sent from my iPod touch using The Royals Community

It would be the day after tomorrow.
But isn't she due in early summer? And a summer starts on 23 June...

A due date does not mean jack to babies... as we well know they come when they are well and ready if not helped.

Estelle was Leonore's age when Madeleine got married... and she was present at the ceremony, so I don't know but I think M&C will bring their daugter along... I might be wrong though:ermm:

Pretty sure V&D had his parents as a standby to take care of Estelle. The press, if I remember right, were convinced Estelle was spending the day with the Westlings. So I'd imagine Leonore's situation will depend on how she's doing that day. Same for Madeleine but I think short of labor Madeleine will attend.

Did they say early summer because I thought they said June. National day she looked more eight months than nine months to me. My bet is Fourth of July!

I thought she looked fairly far along during the Nobels, so I'd say around now.

:previous:I agree GG. And she was looking enormous for National Day. I think it's going to happen fairly soon, definitely before the end of this month.

What are your speculations? Will the baby will be born before Saturday, on Saturday or after the wedding?

I think that a healthy little Prince will be born after the wedding and before the wedding anniversaries of the Royal Couple and the Crown Princess Couple!

I have no idea when the baby will be born, but I hope it is a boy this time .

The experts have been speculating at Aftonbladet TV that if Madeleine has a quick birth, Chris may miss it. The court has told yesterday that Chris is abroad but is coming back to Sweden to attend at the private dinner on Friday.
”Chris riskerar missa födseln” _ Prinsbröllopet _ Nyheter _ Aftonbladet

According to this article by the same paper Chis was seen walking with Madeleine and Leonore today in Stockholm. The courts press department also confirmed that Madeleine celebrates her birthday with her family and friends
Chris firade Madde i Stockholm | Nyheter | Aftonbladet

I guess the article might also mean that after the wedding Chris may head back to London to set up their new home and his business etc and thus be away from Madeleine if she has a quick birth 2nd time around.

I haven't seen anyone have a guess for the name. I wouldn't have any idea but maybe others might

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

According to this article by the same paper Chis was seen walking with Madeleine and Leonore today in Stockholm. The courts press department also confirmed that Madeleine celebrates her birthday with her family and friends
Chris firade Madde i Stockholm | Nyheter | Aftonbladet

Princess Madeleine with her husband Chris O'Neill and her daughter Princess Leonor were seen during a walk on June 11, 2015 in Stockholm, Sweden.
http://40.media.tumblr.com/5d8a88aa0cc863a95301031053c954f3/tumblr_nprayuru4H1speyy6o2_1280.jpg
http://41.media.tumblr.com/31c78127185bd124d225cbdb9a2e3467/tumblr_nprayuru4H1speyy6o1_1280.jpg

Maddy looks like she's having another girl...
Mark my words

I think you are right Lady C.

I think Carl-Gustav's first male grandchild will come from C-P and Sofia.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom