The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2014, 11:54 AM
Courtier

https://m.facebook.com/PrincessMadel...com.mt%2F&_rdr

Princess Madeleine:
"It makes me so happy to share the wonderful news that Chris and I are expecting our second child!"

Old 12-19-2014, 11:59 AM
Courtier

Congrats`! That was quick - but on the other hand; my sister and I are just 1year and 3 weeks apart.

To bad Victoria seems to miss out on a second child; I hoped that she would be the lucky Lady.

Old 12-19-2014, 12:04 PM
Courtier

Very happy news! Good health to mother and babe.
Old 12-19-2014, 12:14 PM
Royal Highness

That is very unexpected but congrats to them!
Old 12-19-2014, 12:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Wow I'm shocked! But congratulations all the same!
Old 12-19-2014, 12:28 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Durham View Post
"Morning Sickness" is not always in the morning. I experienced it with both of my children in the late afternoon.
Exactly my thinking. I don't dare compare it to Duchess of Cambridge but I will bring up the fact that morning sickness can last all day and be worse for some.
Old 12-19-2014, 12:31 PM
Heir Apparent

I had my morning sickness when I had stayed in my bed. It was only then possible for me to sleep when I was sitting. This was a very terrible time for me. But nonetheless I am so proud to have my son.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 12-19-2014, 12:55 PM
Heir Apparent

I had no mornings sickness with my first one....I had about 3 or 4 days with my second...and my third I had night sickness that lasted about a month.

My daughter (who is due NOW) spent the first 4 or 5 months feeling miserable most of the time. After the 4th or 5th month she has been fine.

Great news for Chris and Madeleine...maybe they want a larger family and see no point in putting it off.

LaRae
Old 12-19-2014, 01:03 PM
Courtier

Since most of the times the royals are around the 12-week-mark when they announce their pregnancies I expect Madeleine is due in the early days of July. I myself am in the 12th week of pregnancy right now and am due at 7h July 2015. So I think we will see a very pregnant Madeleine at the wedding of Carl Philip and Sofia.

I'm a firm supporter of fair chance's.
Use your chance, Sofia. You're doing a fine job so far.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:39 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
I thought she looked pregnant during the Nobel ceremony. Congrats to her and Chris. They're not fooling around.
Oh, yes they are!

Abraham Lincoln
Old 12-19-2014, 02:41 PM
Serene Highness

Why would she need an excuse to skip the wedding . I think she loves her brother and would want to be at his wedding.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:58 PM
Imperial Majesty

The royal family has gathered to Royal Mews to celebrate the news. Expressen met the king and queen today when they arrived, video
"We are very happy", said the queen.
Also Carl Philip has been seen arriving with some presents.
Margareta Thorgren said to Expressen: "The whole royal family, and even Chris O'Neill's family have expressed that they are happy and this has been taken very positively. The family has known about the news for a short time".
Madeleine was seen today shopping at Östermalm with a friend.
Expressen has also called to princess Birgitta to Mallorca, who thinks that the news are delightful and perfect.
Silvia om barnlyckan ”Vi är väldigt glada” Nyheter Expressen
Old 12-19-2014, 03:06 PM
Nobility

Congratulations to the happy couple! Princess Madeleine announces second pregnancy - hellomagazine.com
Old 12-19-2014, 03:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Congratulations to the couple. :)

Makes me wonder if she will attend as perhaps she wants this baby to be born in the USA again and by the time the wedding comes she will be quite far gone, thus unlikely she will be allowed to fly to Sweden.
Old 12-19-2014, 03:10 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
The royal family has gathered to Royal Mews to celebrate the news. Expressen met the king and queen today when they arrived, video
"We are very happy", said the queen.
Silvia om barnlyckan ”Vi är väldigt glada” Nyheter Expressen
Surely they are very pleased, however they did not look so keen to have a long conversation about it!! " glad but short" We can understand them, they probably fear some questions about a baby for Victoria and Daniel..
Old 12-19-2014, 03:16 PM
Nobility

There is a lot of speculation surrounding the future birth of baby number two, it is far too early to know which country he/she will be born in. Madeleine and Chris probably have not even decided themselves yet. I seriously doubt that Madeleine would use her pregnancy, as an excuse to get out of going to Carl Philip and Sofia's wedding. I feel Madeleine would attend the wedding, only if there was a good reason not to.
Old 12-19-2014, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

More royal babies that's great.
Congratulations to them.
Old 12-19-2014, 03:40 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne2 View Post
Surely they are very pleased, however they did not look so keen to have a long conversation about it!! " glad but short" We can understand them, they probably fear some questions about a baby for Victoria and Daniel..
I feel sorry for PV. I would be very surprised if she and her husband didn't want a sibling for Estelle and although I'm sure she's happy for her sister the speed of the two pregnancies must be galling for her. I really do hope that she and PD have a happy announcement to make in the near future.
Old 12-19-2014, 03:52 PM
Royal Highness

There's nothing to say that Victoria and daniel are desperate for another child, I do think the way some people jump to that conclusion is rather unfair. Apparently the news was announced as Maddie has an engagement this weekend and there was already speculation she was pregnant.
Old 12-19-2014, 03:55 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonShadow123 View Post
There is a lot of speculation surrounding the future birth of baby number two, it is far too early to know which country he/she will be born in. Madeleine and Chris probably have not even decided themselves yet. As for Madeleine using her second pregnancy, as an excuse to get out of going to Carl Philip and Emma's wedding I seriously doubt that she would do that. I think she would want to go regardless of whether she likes Sofia or not. I feel Madeleine would only not attend, if it was because of her pregnancy being so far in the late stage or she had just given birth.
omg, what a typo! lol

It's going to be interesting to see what she chooses to do. I think, with her being so close to CP and the "confirmation" that they plan to move to Sweden in the future, we'll see Maddie give birth in Sweden.