Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill Expecting First Child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Princess Madeleine expecting? I just read something in the news that looked like an official announcement.

Great news! a cousin for Estelle :D

i would love if victoria and madeleine were pregnent at the samr time

but a big congratulation to the future parents

Congrats to Madeleine and Chris! This is such great news

Great news ! :flowers: Congratulations to Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill !

Congrats :flowers:
What a wonderful news :)

they were so lovely on their wedding day. they made me fall for them instantly...
what a great news!!! :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: Crongrats!!!:cheers:

So quickly! Is this a honeymoon baby? :D how wonderfull is that!!! Estelle is going to have a playmate now!

I really hope we can get the due date soon.

Last edited:
Congratulations to the princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neil!!!
I'm so delighted for them.:ROFLMAO:

Could there be a bigger present for the King for his throne jubilee?

Well that was quick, I hadn't expected a pregnancy till the end of the year (but everything royal that I've predicted this year seems to be wrong). Congratulations to Chris and Madeleine! :flowers:

I wasn't surprised that an announcement was made. I did think she would get pregnant right away. Im happy for her and hope she has a good pregnancy.

Wonderful news. Congratulation to the couple and to the Swedish royal family.

Last edited:
wow, so quick! i heard of some parents trying for a baby for such a long time before they were pregnant, and it seems that clearly it wasn't a problem for madeleine and chris. one lucky couple!

it's great news, congrats!

It was so quick! Madeleine and Chris are going to have a honeymoon baby just like my husband and I did

Congrats to Madeleine & Chris on their expecting news. That didn't take long.

That was quick! Honeymoon baby?

Lovely to hear ! They are right not to wait too much

I'm very excited for them! I was just thinking about it few days ago... She got pregnant so soon! Maybe they wanted to hurry up! (Chris is almost 40)...
I think she got pregnant around her wedding time. Maybe the day of the ceremony she was already expecting! :hugesmile:
It would be wonderful the baby to be born the same day of estelle! She was due in early march too! :)
Fri the chinese calendar: baby girl... but I'll wait to see the belly

this is splendid news! im thrilled for the whole family!.....i know that its too early to mention this, and that it is the king who has the final say, and that the kid/s must be brought up in sweden, but i wonder if the child will be made and HRH, or given a dukedom or some kind of aristocratic title, or will be just mr/ms

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom