Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill Expecting First Child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no,no! I have 3 nieces who have delivered last week and 3 months ago and 3 years ago!
One went ten days before induction, the other a few days. Depends on the practice!
Plus, I would dispute the induction/c-section rates separately. Many inductions become c sections, I would not add inductions to c section rates.
This whole thing seems insane, madeline obviously sells more tabloid papers than her sisters and, not for the first time, the Swedish pr group is really not up to snuff.
Trick answer: Washington, DC is not a city, nor a state, nor has a representative in congress.

PS Katiebird, the niece who was almost instantly induced, was in California in a hospital and practice that had a huge c section rate. Her v back daughter, natural, was born in NJ last Saturday, (but named Quinn!)

Of course it hugely depends on the practice, I never said otherwise! But, for the general population, using obstetricians at hospitals, it is relatively rare, especially compared to how it works in large parts of Europe, to go much past 40 weeks. I have two kids myself, both born past 40 weeks in the US. The one born with an OB they started talking induction at 39 weeks, the one with a midwife they would have let me go to 42 weeks assuming no complications. I have lots of friends with kids, in California and otherwise - and on average, with an OB, they will start making plans for an induction around 40 weeks and strongly suggest it shortly thereafter. I do agree it would misleading to add induction and C section rates since there is significant overlap.

That all said - the court didn't actually come out and announce the Te Deum, did they? I don't see anything on their website - this seems like something the papers/tabloids got a hold of and blew up. Of course they need to make arrangements for the service ahead of time and let people know - and they probably also let them know that it's a tentative date, with back up dates. I am sure this happened for Estelle's birth as well, but the papers just didn't get a hold of the information until afterwards and by then it wasn't news.

GG:Makes me glad it's not only Americans who can be called "ignorant." :ROFLMAO:

Thank GG< I needed a great laugh today and your so right, and I might add *arrogant* to your comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom