Princess Madeleine & Chris O'Neill, Current Events 1: December 2012 - December 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know which languages Chris O'Neill speaks?

I haven't seen mentioned in any article what languages Chris speaks, queen Silvia said after the engagement that Chris speaks many languages.

These pictures are quite clear. The 'cigarette' is being passed from friend to Chris to Madeleine. It looks like a joint to me.

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

Looks like a hand rolled cigarette to me. I have rolled both in my past and can tell the difference quite clearly. It is much to uniform and loosely rolled to be a joint. Of course we can't see them inhaling in action, but if there was any question that would be immediately put to rest depending on whether they were expelling smoke immediately after inhaling or holding it in for an extended amount of time before expelling. On a practical note, I seriously doubt someone of her position and media interest would be so careless to smoke a joint in broad daylight in a public area.

Last edited:
Madeleine and Chris arrived this morning to Sweden. According to Expressen they have been resting at their home, but went also for a lunch. Annika Sönnerberg tells that of course they are very involved in the preparations of publishing the banns and are working with that.
Madde och Chris är här inför bröllopet Nyheter Expressen

And from Aftonbladet
The couple enjoyed the sun and looked to be in great spirits. The court has nailed basically everything in terms of the wedding.
- Most things are at their place for the planning, says Bertil Ternert.
Här laddar de för bröllopet Bröllopet Aftonbladet

Gallery
Madde ja Chris ovat Tukholmassa valmistelemassa häitään Lehtikuva lehtikuva.fi

Last edited:
Madeleine and Chris had yesterday evening dinner with their friends at restaurant Strandvägen 1. Their dinner was disrupted by an automatic firealarm, there was no fire.
Madeleine and Chris meet the king and queen today to discuss about tomorrow's publishing of the banns. According to Expressen, Eva O'Neill arrives today to Sweden, she will stay at the central Stockholm. Tomorrow the king, queen, Victoria and Daniel host a private dinner.
Madeleine och Chris tvingades utrymma Nyheter Expressen
Translation

Madde och Chris utrymde restaurang Nyheter Aftonbladet

Last edited:
Is there any live streaming of the wedding on the internet ? If so does someone have a link ? Thanks in advance.

Madeleine and Chris arrived this morning to Sweden. According to Expressen they have been resting at their home, but went also for a lunch. Annika Sönnerberg tells that of course they are very involved in the preparations of publishing the banns and are working with that.
Madde och Chris är här inför bröllopet Nyheter Expressen

And from Aftonbladet
The couple enjoyed the sun and looked to be in great spirits. The court has nailed basically everything in terms of the wedding.
- Most things are at their place for the planning, says Bertil Ternert.
Här laddar de för bröllopet Bröllopet Aftonbladet

Gallery
Madde ja Chris ovat Tukholmassa valmistelemassa häitään Lehtikuva lehtikuva.fi

I didn't know that Madeleine loves the Coca-Cola.

I don't understand why she makes that face...she is used to ahve paparazzi around her and this is a special time and event so...don't understand at all the surprise!

They are both good-looking! Bet their babies will be gorgeous but Chris looks really scary sometimes lol.. Like he barely smiles and has no personality.

Just because Chris doesn't smile a lot does not mean he has no personality. He seems reserved and I'm sure when with Maddie and those he knows he is much more relaxed.

Well I think Chris is reserved yes, and the fact that he doesn't want any royal title seams that he wants to stay anonymous and have his privacy! But on the other hand I think he enjoys having a Ryal Princess by his side, someone who is important and well known in the society...:whistling:
I like to see him in this photos he looks awensome!
Very good luck to them this weekend!
I didn't know Zorro was also in sweden!

Where is Madeleine this week? We haven't seen her...

She is currently with the rest of the royal family celebrating national day in stockholm

Princess Madeleine was apparently pulled over for a traffic violation last night.

Sweden's Princess Madeleine pulled over by police just days before wedding | Fox News

That story has been very much in the news in the rest of Scandinavia as well: Derfor vil Madeleine ikke betale bøde: Kongelige må da gerne benytte busbanen - Royale | www.bt.dk

Kongelig trafikbøde: Prinsesse Madeleine stoppet af politiet - Udland | www.bt.dk

Very short: During a traffic congestion in Stockholm Madeleine drove her car into the buslane, where she was stopped by the police. The normal sanction is a fine of 1.000 SK. However Madeleine was unvilling to accept the citation, because there is actually an exemption for royal vehicles on official duty - in connection with statevisits and similar functions, where royal cars have dispensation to use buslanes just as taxis have.
However, Madeleine was alone and even though she was driving one of the royal cars, it's a bit difficult to define this as official business.
A somewhat unfortunate situation, which Madeleine could have gotten out of easily, simply by paying the fine and leave it to the experts to figure out and discuss afterwards whether she really had broken any rules.
That combined with half the wedding ceremony taking place in English and Chris O'Neil saying "I do" instead of "Ja" in the church has apparantly caused some annoyance in Sweden.

IMO this hasn't been handled very elegantly at all. Madeleine traffic-screw up and her reaction can be attributed to wedding nerves and the fact she is stressed. Fair enough.
So why not go that way?

I'm also a little surprised that SÄPO (Security police) isn't following her around. That would have closed the case. Has her bodyguards been withdrawn even when she is in Sweden? Baffling I'd say, since she is so high profile, especially these days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom