The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Princess Madeleine, Chris O'Neill and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-13-2014, 05:47 AM
Aristocracy

Oh yes, he has a house in Florida. Or at least his mom does....

See these pics on an old Flickr account I found: https://www.flickr.com/photos/305281...th/2861429812/
Chris's mom is on some of the photos. Looks they were renovating a house and taking pictures to show the family.

Old 11-09-2014, 10:03 AM
Super Moderator

On November 8 Madeleine and Chris attended a dinner to celebrate "Valentino: At the Emperor's Table" at Christie's in New York City:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Old 11-09-2014, 11:04 AM
Courtier

Instagram
Old 11-09-2014, 01:12 PM
Aristocracy

The Instagram photo is very cute, they look very happy together. Chris had a haircut and a decent shave.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community
Old 11-09-2014, 03:07 PM
Courtier

Instagram Video where you can see Madeleine
Instagram Chris
Old 11-09-2014, 06:44 PM
Courtier

Beautiful pictures. Is it me or Madeleine's hair looks darker? Love it btw
Old 11-09-2014, 08:50 PM
Serene Highness

She looks so lovely, happy and relaxed. I love the dress, the length, the lacy sleeves, the hair and the shoes, everything is so elegant. Nice to see the happy couple looking so in love..
Old 11-09-2014, 10:54 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahbellar View Post
Instagram Video where you can see Madeleine
Instagram Chris

Thank you for posting this video. What a rare treat to be able to peek into that secret world for a few seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 11-10-2014, 01:31 PM
Nobility

Lovely photo of Madeleine and Chris.
Old 11-10-2014, 06:34 PM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Duplicate postings have been deleted. Please check the posts before yours to make sure the image/article/etc you are posting has not been posted already.
Old 01-30-2015, 01:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

Program on Madeleine's and Chris's visit to Gävle on Monday 2nd February
12:00 - Lunch at Gävle Castle
14:15 - Visit to Esri Sweden
15:00 - Visit to recreation center Helges
H.K.H. Prinsessan Madeleine och Herr Christopher O'Neill besöker Gävle - Länsstyrelsen Gävleborg
Translation

Program to the media
https://translate.googleusercontent....tPjpXn1UoHjwtQ
Old 01-30-2015, 02:55 PM
Heir Apparent

To me, Chris always looks like he needs a bath. He looks oily and smarmy to me. However, he does have a beautiful wife.
Old 01-30-2015, 03:55 PM
Courtier

Does anyone know if his businesses are OK? I'm wondering if maybe they're tanking and he's decided to become the spouse of a working royal?
Old 01-31-2015, 01:18 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarNoe View Post
Does anyone know if his businesses are OK? I'm wondering if maybe they're tanking and he's decided to become the spouse of a working royal?
Chris just told at an interview, that he works very long days, sometimes 100 hours a week and travels a lot. Since the representative of the County Administrative Board of Gävleborg told to the press already on 23rd January, that Madeleine comes to Gävle on 2nd February, and only yesterday it was changed that also Chris comes, I think that Chris found out of his working schedule that he could go with Madeleine.
Maybe they decided that because of the huge negative press it would be good if Chris would go with Madeleine. Since it is a visit to Madeleine's duchy, it is quite important one, although it is a short visit.
Old 01-31-2015, 03:38 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Chris is coming now into a bad position, basically he declined a title and all that goes with it but bad press now forces him to suck up to the press and play the prince on Madde's side. I think if they move back to Sweden for Leonore's sake the problems will only begin.
Old 01-31-2015, 05:31 AM
Majesty

i think it's great that chris goes with madeleine, although i don't think it would be damaging to his and her image if she went alone. chris made clear he didn't want a title or a royal role so nothing would surprise us if he were to decline to go. however, as any gentleman would do, he tried to make his schedule fit with his wife's because it's an important event for her.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 01-31-2015, 07:50 AM
Heir Apparent

I think Chris will accompany Madeleine whenever he is needed to be fair.... Now, she is pregnant and her engagement is not in Stockholm so I guess she might want his support...
Old 01-31-2015, 08:47 AM
Aristocracy

I guess Madie & Chris know what they want and what they are planning for.
For the public it remains mysterious which is not good for Chris, since questions will soon rise: what is he doing?? still active in the banking sector? connections to London "city", teleworking from Stockholm? or simply being the husband of Madie??
Learning Swedish? from the video Year with the RF, I had the impression he understands it. He also repeated "I have no official capacity". Moving from a management postion in a bank to someone without any official capacity must not be that easy.
I think the situation is potentially damaging for him.
I wish them the best.
Old 01-31-2015, 09:53 AM
Nobility

Chris has said before the wedding that he would like visit other parts of Sweden because he's only been to Stockholm, Kalmar and Oland.....so his wife's visit to Gavle would be the perfect time to see more of the country, besides Gavle is the regional capital of Gavleborg, and the capital of Madeleine's dukedom, Gastrikland......and since she is The Duchess of the place they're visiting, maybe thats why he wants to join.
Old 01-31-2015, 11:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

Why did he left the Bank Sector ?? as Anne2 says it remains mysterous..
I don't like this man , his mother and sibings.

Tags
chris o'neill, current events, princess madeleine