The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-11-2013, 11:39 AM
Imperial Majesty

Stoppa pressarna quotes Se & Hör:
It was not the pregnancy that ended Princess Madeleine's participation at this year's Nobel banquet. Instead, it was her husband Chris O'Neill, who forced his wife to stay in New York. The reason for its cancellation involvement should have been the advanced stage of pregnancy.
- It would be hard for me to participate in the long program over the two day,s she wrote.
A source reveals to Se & Hör that Madeleine certainly could have attended at the events.
- Madeleine feels well under the circumstances, and certainly she had managed to attend both the Prize ceremony and dinner. For Chris, it is important to be near his wife like in the final stages of pregnancy, he wants them travel together to Stockholm for Queen Silvia's 70th birthday on December 23. He thought that Madden should stay at home until then.
Chris O’Neill tvingar prinsessan Madeleine att stanna i New York Stoppa Pressarna

Old 12-11-2013, 02:12 PM
Serene Highness

Well, good to hear that's she's doing well :)

Old 12-18-2013, 04:08 AM
Aristocracy

there are currently rumours that Madeleine and Christopher are now in Vienna.
Old 12-18-2013, 05:55 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by berry View Post
there are currently rumours that Madeleine and Christopher are now in Vienna.
About Madeleine and Chris in Vienna on Tuesday.
Geheimbesuch bei Familie: Schwangere Prinzessin Madeleine in Wien
Old 12-18-2013, 07:28 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
About Madeleine and Chris in Vienna on Tuesday.
Geheimbesuch bei Familie: Schwangere Prinzessin Madeleine in Wien
Too bad they don't show a picture of the 'babykugel'

They are making a 'mum' trip, first his' and in the next days her's
Old 03-25-2014, 01:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

Madeleine and Chris have been seen walking in New York without Leonore. And Chris has been seen out with Zorro.
Chris ute med Zorro Åsas kungliga Europa
Old 03-31-2014, 09:28 AM
Nobility

Madeleine and Chris walking in New York with Leonore*but we cant see her)
http://www.expressen.se/mode/har-han...-till-leonore/
Old 03-31-2014, 10:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

Madeleine and Chris earlier out with Leonore and according to the article they walked against the red light.
KUVAT Madeleine ja Chris rikkoivat liikennesääntöjä - Viihde - MTV.fi

Madeleine and Chris in New York during the weekend, Madeleine was obviously very tired.
KUVAT Leonore valvottaa yöllä Madeleine haukotteli kaupungilla - Viihde - MTV.fi
Old 03-31-2014, 10:36 AM
Royal Highness

I have to say I'm getting bored of seeing these walks
Old 03-31-2014, 01:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Aha, and maybe that's part of the plan; that people will become so tired of seeing these same photos that the photogs will stop taking them.
Old 03-31-2014, 02:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
I have to say I'm getting bored of seeing these walks
Larger boring pictures:

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASHÄ°ON: Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill in New York

The sisterly resemblance between Madeleine and Victoria is evident in these pictures.
Old 03-31-2014, 02:49 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

The photographers will not go since Swedish tabloids continue to buy these photos. Very soon Leonore will get bigger and cannot be hidden in a pram. Every photo is news.

I'd not like customers walking with their dog into my clothes shop.
Old 03-31-2014, 03:01 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
The photographers will not go since Swedish tabloids continue to buy these photos. Very soon Leonore will get bigger and cannot be hidden in a pram. Every photo is news.

I'd not like customers walking with their dog into my clothes shop.
It is not just swedish tabloids, also for example finnish tabloids and magazines publish the photos, many times before the swedish ones.
Old 03-31-2014, 03:20 PM
Royal Highness

I think the paps are waiting for Victoria to pay a visit... That's only make sense for me... Neither Estelle drew all this attention when she was born!
Old 03-31-2014, 03:34 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
I think the paps are waiting for Victoria to pay a visit... That's only make sense for me... Neither Estelle drew all this attention when she was born!
The situation of Victoria and Madeleine is totally different. When Estelle was born, Victoria and Daniel walked with her every day in Haga Park, which is a public park and open for paparazzis. But the editors of Swedish tabloids promised that they will not publish any photos of the young family or send photographers after them, as long Victoria and Daniel give the press photos of Estelle to publish. No paparazzi photos have been published and Victoria, Daniel and Estelle walk still almost every day in Haga Park. People write about seeing them in their blogs, Twitter and Facebook. But no one puts photo to internet. Obviously they want the family to have their privacy.
Madeleine doesn't have that kind of privilege in New York and possibly she wouldn't have that in Sweden either.

Svensk Damtidning wrote just a couple of weeks ago that they saw Daniel and Estelle buying three buns from a bakery, but they didn't publish photos.
Old 03-31-2014, 03:38 PM
Royal Highness

I see but Madde is not the Crown Princess so I can't get all this harassment...
They started bad rumours as well: All asking "Why has Victoria not gone to USA to see Leonore yet"? All speculations and gossip but I report what I read
Old 04-01-2014, 01:17 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Madde is the celebrity in New York therefore she wont get rid of the paps. No comparison to Victoria, future Head of State.
Old 04-02-2014, 09:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

She's a celebrity for the folks back home. There is no coverage of her in the US, just a little mention when the baby was born. Americans have no idea the Swedes have a monarchy.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:51 PM
Heir Apparent

I think they are perhaps a little naive to think they could skip the paparazzi by living in NY. Since the coverage seems to be almost exclusively European perhaps it is time to reassess their situation and follow Victoria and Daniel by throwing them a bone or two.

It is a system that seems to be working for the CP couple and would surely be better than being stalked in NY. That photo of Madeliene in a children's clothing shop with her dog sort of makes me wonder if she didn't just duck in there to avoid the cameras.
Old 04-03-2014, 04:18 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frelinghighness View Post
She's a celebrity for the folks back home. There is no coverage of her in the US, just a little mention when the baby was born. Americans have no idea the Swedes have a monarchy.
No, but for European royal watchers or those who are interested mostly in the nordic country she is.

IMO the paps have nothing to do with a possible visit from Daniel & Victoria. They will be there as long as there is demand from european agencies for such pictures = forever.

Paps are hired, they do their job by taking a picture. People wont get tired to see pictures of the couple walking with the pram, there is always something different, with or without Zorro, Chris looking annoyed etc etc. Very soon Leonore will have grown out of the pram and the business will even be more lucrative.

IMO Madeleine draws the interest on her person by herself by acting still as a princess in sweden with big televised events such as wedding, christening etc, posting on facebook what she does, very unlike the Dutch princes, they always had their privacy and only showed up at royal events when they absolutely had to.

Tags
chris o'neill, current events, princess madeleine