The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-04-2013, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Here's another gallery of their attendance at the fashion show and during their shopping tour:

** pp: Madeleine de Sude : Shopping de luxe Paris avec son mari Chris O'Neill **

Old 07-04-2013, 03:14 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
She and Chris look pretty bundled up for July...is there a cold spell in Europe right now? And where is Zorro?
Maybe Zorro is in Sweden, since Madeleine and Chris were there on Sunday.
Some photos from the honeymoon via Eliot Press News Agency/All Over Press.

Some photos from the honeymoon
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Old 07-04-2013, 03:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for the great photos and the info Lady Finn...since I am such an animal lover I always like seeing Zorro out and about!

I am STUNNED to see the book Chris is reading in that last photo...I read it years ago and it was disturbing to say the least....
Old 07-04-2013, 03:28 PM
Courtier

I don't think Chris is "waving" to the photographers... I think it's more of a gesture saying "c'mon guys give us a break"...
Old 07-04-2013, 03:42 PM
Courtier

Anyone knows which book is Chris reading in the photo ? Can not make the title out.
Old 07-04-2013, 08:04 PM
Heir Apparent

^^^It looks like a biography on President John F. Kennedy.
Old 07-04-2013, 10:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit View Post
Anyone knows which book is Chris reading in the photo ? Can not make the title out.
It's called "NEMESIS-THE LOVE TRIANGLE THAT BROUGHT DOWN THE KENNEDYS" and the author is Peter Evans.

It's a shocking book based on a very disturbing premise, and that is all I will say about it.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:07 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Thanks for the great photos and the info Lady Finn...since I am such an animal lover I always like seeing Zorro out and about!

I am STUNNED to see the book Chris is reading in that last photo...I read it years ago and it was disturbing to say the least....
Could you explain why you're STUNNED that he's reading it?
Old 07-09-2013, 01:22 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

The book basically claims that Onassis was behind RFK's murder because RFK was after Jackie

There are lots of conspiracy theories on JFK, not so many on RFK but this one is one of the most absurd.
Old 07-09-2013, 03:24 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
The book basically claims that Onassis was behind RFK's murder because RFK was after Jackie

There are lots of conspiracy theories on JFK, not so many on RFK but this one is one of the most absurd.
Perhaps he enjoys the absurdity?He doesn't neccesarily have to believe it. :-)
Old 07-18-2013, 07:37 PM

Don't know if this was posted. I checked the last few pages, so here goes:

Princess Madeleine tells of 'terrible' tihi moment - The Local

Even I thought her saying "tee-hee" was silly and child-like. Glad most of Sweden agrees with me!

Old 07-18-2013, 09:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Yeah...the "tee hee" wasn't Madde's best moment but I think it's great the family made a joke and is having fun with it!
Old 07-20-2013, 09:16 AM
Imperial Majesty

According to Twitter, Madeleine and Chris were in Torekov (Sweden) on Friday. No photos.
https://twitter.com/Hammarby7/status/358347054424555520
https://twitter.com/karlsson_jenny/s...10292524400640
Old 07-27-2013, 05:10 AM
Imperial Majesty

Madeleine and Chris are in Switzerland continuing their honeymoon, writes Expressen. On Thursday they attended a big party at the extravagant designer hotel Alpina in Gstaad. On Friday, they walked at the shopping street of the village and visited the Ralph Lauren and Moncler shops. They went to the terrace to the genuine Swiss hotel Olden in Gstaad's main street before it was time to return to the shopping.
Expressen writes on it's exaggerative style: "Madeleine looked to enjoy her life as newlywed and raised gladly her left hand so that the diamonds in the magnificent wedding ring sparkled in the alpsun". Madeleine and Chris are also watching the Suisse Open Tennis Tournament with their friends.
Photos and article
Maddes & Chris p ny smekmnad Nyheter Expressen Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nje TV
Translation

At the rivalry between Expressen and Aftonbladet Expressen scored again...
Old 07-29-2013, 04:53 AM
Heir Apparent

They are living in a fairy tale, honeymoon in seychelles and swizterland, moncler shopping, gstaad....well a very rich and healthy live....
Old 07-29-2013, 06:31 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
They are living in a fairy tale, honeymoon in seychelles and swizterland, moncler shopping, gstaad....well a very rich and healthy live....
Good for them
Old 07-29-2013, 06:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

Marry a wealthy man and you exactly the same. Good for them. Living well is always the best revenge.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:18 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
I dont think Chris is like that for much longer ... he will be keen to get back to work. Madeleine on the other hand I guess could go on like this forever.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:57 AM
Imperial Majesty

Photos of Madeleine and Chris in Gstaad, they have been hiking and watching tennis. Chris' bestman Cedric Notz and Madeleine's best friend Louise Gottlieb have been seen with them and some other friends.
Hr hajkar de p lyxsemestern Nyheter Aftonbladet

More photos
http://www.alloverpress.fi/index.php...%A4+seuraillen.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:25 AM
Heir Apparent

She looks lovely in shorts!!! she is mucht more thinner and it suits her just well!

Tags
chris o'neill, current events, princess madeleine