Princess Madeleine & Chris O'Neill, Current Events 1: December 2012 - December 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really think that is any worse than breathing the air in NYC?

Ha ha good one. but what I was thinking is does he do the same even when they are indoors..in a closed environ of their home..then its potentially gonna affect I hope not..

BTW I liked Chris' cute little belly just starting out..Very unfit by today's "royal" standards, but seems a hot, mature man-next-door..:lol:

Looks like she spotted today's paps. I guess she is being tracked more lately

God..there are pics of them even getting their nails done..The paps in NYC are insane..

and with Victoria in New York there are probably more swedish journalists than usual

It was Sipa Usa's photographer who has taken these photos of Madeleine and Chris. The photos taken 29th September, were Chris was smoking, were taken for All Over Press Sweden.

Last edited:
Its clear that he hates the attention of the paps. I doubt he will want to move to Sweden on a permanent basis.

He maybe does hate the attention of the paps but I think she does too.

I for one happen to like this couple and would like to see something positive instead of all the negativity. I really believe the paps take all these negative pictures simply to start something. We don't know what goes on in their private lives.

Anyway, my two cents for what its worth.

Do you really think that is any worse than breathing the air in NYC?

Surprisingly, New Yorkers have the lowest carbon footprint of any American. And one of the best water supplies in the U.S. thanks to the springs in upstate NY. Environmentally it's not such a bad place for a baby to start out.

Its clear that he hates the attention of the paps. I doubt he will want to move to Sweden on a permanent basis.

They've almost become the "Brangelina" of royalty; royals yet hip and glamorous and living in New York. Even on Yahoo news in the U.S. I am seeing reports about them, which had me surprised.

He maybe does hate the attention of the paps but I think she does too.

I think he hates attention in general unless he attends an event that generates attention for a purpose. Madeleine, opposite, loves the attention, but she is one of these royals who think that she can call the shots in this matter which is not working (eg posting honeymoon pics on FB and then complaining about paps, or paps following them in NY while on other occasions they are very welcome). Madeleine strikes me as very status-loving.

Chris O'Neill will not attend at the Nobel Prize ceremony with the royal family on 10th December. He has other commitments that makes him unable to be present, says Annika Sönnerberg, Deputy Director of the Information and Press Department. Princess Madeleine will attend. Chris O'Neill was in Sweden last when the king was celebrating 40 years on the throne, and can not now come to the Nobel. He will not be able to participate at everything, says Sönnerberg.
Johan T Lindwall says at the video that the court confirmed the information he had got that Chris will not attend. Lindwall thought that now when Madeleine and Chris are married and Madeleine is pregnant, Chris would come to Nobels, it is the Royal event of the year. Lindwall says that if he is honest, it will look a little odd that Madeleine has to come alone without her husband. Lindwall thinks that there is still time for Chris to change his mind. People might think that he doesn't take his role as Madeleine's husband enough seriously. Although he said that he doesn't want to have a title and will continue to work, he said he would be on Madeleine's side. He was at Victoria's birthday celebration but then everyone was on holiday. The Nobel ceremony is the one the royal family prioritizes and Chris should put his work aside and come to Sweden for two days, it takes only 7 hours to fly from New York.
Chris O'Neill vägrar även årets Nobelfest Nyheter Expressen Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV
Translation

Chris O'Neill skippar Nobel – för andra året i rad Nyheter Aftonbladet

Princess Madeleine goes alone to Nobel banquett
Prinsessan Madeleine går ensam på Nobelfesten i år Svensk Damtidning
Translation

Chris nobbar Sverige! Hovbloggen
Translation

Chooses work instead of Madeleine
Velger jobben foran Madeleine - Se og hør

The court has put the Nobel events on December 10 and 11 to the calendar
H.K.H. Prinsessan Madeleine - Sveriges Kungahus

Last edited:
She looks very pretty. The dress is very nice.

She looks very pretty. The dress is very nice.

Is it the same dress than we've seen on Kate Duchess of Cambridge and the one Princess Alexandra wore at Prince Felix wedding ?

They are the same dress in different colors. Kate just looks far better. It is a pity to wear the same thing that someone else makes look really stunning. Alexandra looked nice, but not after the other photo.

They aren't the "same" dress since Kate's is from Jenny Packham and Alexandra's from Tadashi Shoji.

i agree there's no need to bring up the price, besides at 380 Euros it isnt really a bargain......one of the reasons i dont like the daily mail is that they always have to mention kate every time they have an article about royals who are not english.....it kinda detracts the attention from what the article is really about

Last edited:
Just stumbled upon something funny

Just found something really funny, look at Madde's shirt:
iPad912px.jpg

And then Chris's profile pic on Instagram: Instagram.

I actually think this is rather cute :winkiss:

There has been quite a few articles in daily mail about Madeleine they never white this much before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom